• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seven Knights (Android/iOS) |OT| There's more than 7 knights

Gyoru

Just pulled Dellons from yesterday's S Rank chest.

I haven't been using my keys much this past week due to Xenoblade Chronicles X among other games, but have been doing all my CRs. I'll try to ramp things back up soon.

garath

So I have spike right now. What should my 4* selector be? Leaning dellons. Short list is Eileen, dellons, Rachael. Thoughts?

Are you guys playing on a Guild all together? I would like to join a guild with active people, as the one where I am over half of the people seem to be barely playing, if at all.

just send an invite and ill get you in,
Guild: Solaire

Just pulled Dellons from yesterday's S Rank chest.

I haven't been using my keys much this past week due to Xenoblade Chronicles X among other games, but have been doing all my CRs. I'll try to ramp things back up soon.

grats on the 7k, first in the guild that i know of that got a 7k from the chest.

So I have spike right now. What should my 4* selector be? Leaning dellons. Short list is Eileen, dellons, Rachael. Thoughts?

i hear spike and kris becomes a strong combo later since coming out of frozen will accelerate death. Buf if the skill order is wrong it could back fire.

Dellons will make you strong in arena
Eileen is good for everything else
Rachael if you want to own castle rush

depends on what you want to focus on.

garath

i hear spike and kris becomes a strong combo later since coming out of frozen will accelerate death. Buf if the skill order is wrong it could back fire.

Dellons will make you strong in arena
Eileen is good for everything else
Rachael if you want to own castle rush

depends on what you want to focus on.

Dammit. I can't decide :(

Pbae

So I have Kris and was gonna go with Rudy but now I'm not so sure =[

I was also thinking about picking up Kris again and getting him to 32.

Now I'm thinking about Eileen.

So I have Kris and was gonna go with Rudy but now I'm not so sure =[

I was also thinking about picking up Kris again and getting him to 32.

Now I'm thinking about Eileen.

Im running a rudy kris combo and its doing pretty well in arena. You should definitely get a 2nd 7k to give you more flexibility for the different events.

garath

I think I'm largely waffling between Eileen and dellons myself right now. Running out of time to decide. I really like Kris too but I think he would not help as much as one of those two.

garath

Spike is so much better now. The party protection against debuff plus the additional damage after the ice explodes is awesome.

Got Eileen as my second 7K. I think she'll synergize with my mage heavy party the best. Already have her to 5*. Just need more fodder.

Spike is so much better now. The party protection against debuff plus the additional damage after the ice explodes is awesome.

Got Eileen as my second 7K. I think she'll synergize with my mage heavy party the best. Already have her to 5*. Just need more fodder.

She buffs physical despite her description. You definitely want her with characters like Jave, Ruri, May, etc.

Azusa

Finished farming 1000 friend points and pulled Eileen. Not bad. I'll gladly transcend mine.

Finally its over.

Azusa

New events and new character (only good for CR).

GA Update tomorrow :
1. New Character Sieg!
2. New Costume for Winter!
3. New Seven Knights Item at the Shop
4. Find Hero Rate Boost Event
5. Special Holiday Event
6. New Costume Event

Gala

Azusa

In the next update:

http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=sevenknights&bbsId=719&id=183623 said:
Karin + immunity against Death to all allies as a passive aura.
Leo + immunity against Death to all allies as a passive aura.
Victoria + immunity for all allies against Electrify.

Azusa

wow!
I farm every day but I'm not even close to 700 hats. Today is the best Hot Time and I'll plan to burn hundreds of keys I've stashed in the last few days.

Gala

wow!
I farm every day but I'm not even close to 700 hats. Today is the best Hot Time and I'll plan to burn hundreds of keys I've stashed in the last few days.

I saved up around 500 keys in the last couple of weeks and spend the whole day farming 7-1 while watching show on netflix. A poor social choice, but a great one for my gaming life.

Also got 2 4* Jins and a 5* Shane out of it

arevin01

I saved up around 500 keys in the last couple of weeks and spend the whole day farming 7-1 while watching show on netflix. A poor social choice, but a great one for my gaming life.

Also got 2 4* Jins and a 5* Shane out of it

You got 5* Shane as drop? That's crazy , maybe I should try to farm 7-1 also.

yamo

Is there any way to automatically restart a level for grinding? Like the "Auto Retry" feature in Dragon Blaze?

I find it extremely tedious to burn hundreds of keys while actively monitoring the game. :(

Azusa

Is there any way to automatically restart a level for grinding? Like the "Auto Retry" feature in Dragon Blaze?

I find it extremely tedious to burn hundreds of keys while actively monitoring the game. :(

I read that Korean version has this feature (with the limit of 200(?) keys per day). Global ver. developer promised to implement it too. Soon.

Gala

Finished the 300 socks 6* ticket and got Lina. I nearly spilled my glass of water all over my keyboard. I'm so happy right now.

garath

I'm so slow lately. Finally unlocked the last mastery. 800 rubies done. Now I can use them all on pulling nothing.

I only have around 150 socks. My play time has been limited. Last event I got every single reward. Might not happen this time. At the least I want the 6*,5* and 4* element. Rest is whatever.

Azusa

Get ready for guild arena.
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=sevenknights&bbsId=719&id=189241 said:
This was our introduction to the Guild Battle update we are planning for early next year.

Today is a maintenance.
[GA Server] Tomorrow Update 23-12-2015
1. Celestial Tower Update!
2. New character material 'Leah'
3. Stop sales for Seven Knights Item Ticket
4. 1 Key for Area 8
5. Christmas Mimic Event
6. Hero Rate Boost for 'Ace'!
7. Pookie Dance Video Event
8. Play Seven Knights with Friends Event
9. Find Hidden Picture Event

Pbae

Is it still preferable to do single pull rather than the 10+1?

I did the 10 pull twice for fusion fodder and it was beyond disappointing.

Is it still preferable to do single pull rather than the 10+1?

I did the 10 pull twice for fusion fodder and it was beyond disappointing.

I did both and the rates seem about the same and the single pulls normalized. its preferable to do the 10+1 just for the extra card though.

yamo

Cashed in my 6 star hero for 300 socks yesterday, got Jane so no big deal. But when I logged in this morning she was gone without a trace. She isn't even unlocked in the hero info so it's like she's never been there. But my socks are still gone.

This happened to anyone else?

Edit: problem solved, seem like the game was not synced on my different devices

Azusa

Finally, we got a hero revamp and New Year celebration.

GA Server
Update for tomorrow 31/12/2015
1. Update New Character Nia
2. Update 4 Hero Revamp (Victoria, Leo, Karin, Lucy)
3. Event Find Hero Nia
4. Event Hero Find Rate Up
5. Event Meet hero revamp
6. Event New year celebration
7. Event New year whistle

New information about upcoming Guild Battle
Main Rules

1. Matching System
■ Guilds higher than Level 3 with 25 or more members are automatically entered, and any Guilds not eligible may not enter.
■ If a Guild loses its members after a match and is reduced to under 25 members, it will be treated as forfeit and result in a loss.
■ Matches are made within score bands.
■ Preparations are done for a day to gather information of the opponents and to form decks, and the Battle is done during the next day.

2. Battle
■ 3 Vouchers for defense are given to each member of the Guild.
■ If the attacker wins the battle, the opponent’s defensive Voucher is reduced accordingly and an offensive Voucher will be added to the attacker’s score and the attacker’s Guild score.
■ In a Guild Battle, each member may attack twice.
■ If member A attacks member B of the opposing guild and wins two Vouchers, the remaining Vouchers held by B is 1. In this case, if member C of the attacking Guild attacks B and wins, the maximum number of Vouchers he/she can get is 1.

3. Calculation and Rewards
■ The results of the Battle is calculated according to the number of winning Vouchers held by each Guild.
■ Wins: 1000 points / Losses: 100 points / Draws: 500 points / Forfeit Wins: 750 points / Forfeit Losses: 0 points
■ Number of Winning Vouchers * 10 will be added to the ranking points.
■ After an individual battle, Honor Points will be given according to the results.
■ Reward chests are given depending on the Guild’s Win/Draw/Loss results.
■ Rubies and Topazes will be given according to the final Season Rankings
■ Limited costumes will be given to Guilds that reach a certain point regardless of rankings.

Azusa

Guild War is very soon.

New info posted today: http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=sevenknights&bbsId=719&id=222175

GW schedule for Global server:
fSj13tU.jpg

Top Bottom