• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seven Knights (Android/iOS) |OT| There's more than 7 knights

garath

Don't you have velika or espada?

Use Victoria just for +50% buff. Maybe 5* +5 Jupy will be a better dps in your case? Just give her a good weapon.

No velika or espada. I'll have to go through my 4* units too and see what's salvagable. I know I have 4* may hanging around.

You should really get your spike up to 6*, the overall damage is still better than your other 6* units. Also spike is really good at ruby farming. The faster you hot time the better.

Yeah. Might as well. I missed Thursday's daily dungeon (oops) but I still have enough elements to make the dark 5*. Just need to level/enhance the 4*.

Zunja

Grats that is some crazy good luck. I'm probably dropping some lowbie players in the gaf guild if you ever wanted to join.

I'm actually in the gaf guild lol. My name is mememast I only get around 140 or so but its rising daily.

People keep saying Spike is the worst but I just don't believe them. Spike is a hoss in every game mode not something all the other 7k can say. In the backline of a raid he easily gets me 50k points. Great in arena especially if you have a tanky team. Amazing for farming and adventure thanks to his freeze. I can put him in a 4-1 and let him farm. I just got mine a second weapon and he got even crazier. I mean I can't think of another knight that is so universally good, maybe Rudy or Elienne. I don't get why he has such a bad rap when he can do so much. I don't regret getting him at all not to mention he has one of the better models. Crazy single target, aoe, and HP he's just a great unit.

So, I feel really dumb. I accidentally fat fingered the google play gamepad button on the home screen and found out the game gives you free keys and honor for finishing achievements.

More free keys for you guys that didnt know about this also.

I'm actually in the gaf guild lol. My name is mememast I only get around 140 or so but its rising daily.

man i need to make a google doc of who is in or not pretty soon, speaking of which should we open a chat channel?

draw4wild

Spike crushed me in castle rush today. Even though I brought a 4star Rania to give me 2 turns of freeze immunity, he was still able to freeze my friend Rachel so I couldn't get her debuffs off. I guess friend units don't receive benefits of your team's auras

Azusa

You need to call friend on the stage before. Aura applies when the stage starts and then the friend is called into fight so friend aura will be applied when you move to the next stage.

draw4wild

You need to call friend on the stage before. Aura applies when the stage starts and then the friend is called into fight so friend aura will be applied when you move to the next stage.
Ahh good to know, thanks

Also I just looked at the mimics in hero info. They have auras to 10% gold, hero and item drop rate, are these obtainable in Korean version?

Mikado

Hah, I'm super LTTP re: mobile gaming, but this one looks and runs amazing on new phones. Great time-killer while waiting for builds to finish. Started a few days ago, and working my way through Normal mode now.

We still doing friend invites up in here?

IGN: Matsya

Hah, I'm super LTTP re: mobile gaming, but this one looks and runs amazing on new phones. Great time-killer while waiting for builds to finish. Started a few days ago, and working my way through Normal mode now.

We still doing friend invites up in here?

IGN: Matsya

i'll add you,
IGN: ander

EDIT: actually your friendlist is full

Gala

Hey, I'm new to the game and I'm totally clueless about who to take with me for stuff. I'm currently doing the 1-4 formation to grind stuff and got some 4 and 5 star heroes so far. Are any of them good and who should I pick for my party?

5* Yui
4* Heavenia, Spike, Chancellor, Joker, Velika, Lucy, Li, Victoria, PePe, Jupy, Kai, 2x Rania, Karin.

Also I'm really not sure what is worth to rank up or fuse.

Azusa

Hey, I'm new to the game and I'm totally clueless about who to take with me for stuff. I'm currently doing the 1-4 formation to grind stuff and got some 4 and 5 star heroes so far. Are any of them good and who should I pick for my party?

5* Yui
4* Heavenia, Spike, Chancellor, Joker, Velika, Lucy, Li, Victoria, PePe, Jupy, Kai, 2x Rania, Karin.

Also I'm really not sure what is worth to rank up or fuse.

At this stage of the game you don't have enough elements to rankup. It's better to fuse every 4* into 5* and then into 6*. But be careful, don't fuse Spike! You should rank him up as he is a Seven Knight. Later you'll farm enough elements to rank up some rare characters from 4 to 6 star.

Gala

At this stage of the game you don't have enough elements to rankup. It's better to fuse every 4* into 5* and then into 6*. But be careful, don't fuse Spike! You should rank him up as he is a Seven Knight. Later you'll farm enough elements to rank up some rare characters from 4 to 6 star.

Okay, thank yo! Any heroes I should look out in particular besides the Knights? And what should I do with all the low star heroes I get? Just use them to make my heroes +5? Or is there another use for them?

Right now I'm doing arena, celestial tower and stuff in cool down while getting my higher star heroes to 30 with the adventure.

Azusa

Use only 1* and 2* as a fodder for 4* and 5*. You will need 3* for powering up your 6* as 1* and 2* is not enough any more. Don't use 4* and higher as a fodder at all if you can.

Also there is a guide quest and don't rush fusing 5*, 6* and ranking up your seven knight. Guide quest should give you a task to make or pull 5* then to +5 it and to make another one and to use them together. Just don't rush it and wait for that quest. Also there will be quest to rank up a hero to 6* and then +5 it.

This game is all about patience.

Evan - the best defence PvE and PvP ( only Rudy is better but he is a 7K)
Yuri - great in PvE and PvP
Hellenia - only for farming and maybe future tower levels. optional
Jupy and Sein - the best DPS units for castle rush and raids.
Ruri - PvP.
Espada - Raid (must have for raids or Velika instead)
May - PvP or castle rush maybe.
Velika - the best aoe for farming also has the same passive as Espada. (recommended to pick her as selectable 6* when you finish the guide quest)
Lucy - the best PvP and PvE healer (except raid)
Karon - the best raid healer (must have for raids)

These are the most useful heroes. Others are very situational.

Karin - not useful at all. (at the moment)
Lee - not useful at all. (at the moment)
Yui - castle rush (Thursday)
Ariel - ??? meh
Hevnia - PvP kinda. Other units are better.
Sniper - not useful at all.
Victoria - can be used in raids (+50% dmg buff for 2 turns) (Eileen is way better. She is a 7K)
Sylvia - can be good in castle rush. She has a -dmg debuff. (Same as Rachel)
Jocker - useful in castle rush (Monday)
Jane - not useful at all.
Rania - useful in castle rush (Saturday)

Ariel is good in arena. Two aoe, 1 debuff, 1 blind, crit buff. She's also good for Rudy day in CR since she can take off his buff.

draw4wild

I got dropped from 2890 in arena all the way to 2000. I was hoping to push for crystal this week so I'll have to do a lot of arena. I purposeful didn't get it this week because I would have lost 50 rubies by ranking up

My arena team right now is 1-4 with Velika in the back, Ruri, Sylvia, Eileen, and 5 star May. Should I change it to 4-1 with Eileen, Sylvia, Ruri, Velika in back and a lvl32 Evan in the front?

I got dropped from 2890 in arena all the way to 2000. I was hoping to push for crystal this week so I'll have to do a lot of arena. I purposeful didn't get it this week because I would have lost 50 rubies by ranking up

My arena team right now is 1-4 with Velika in the back, Ruri, Sylvia, Eileen, and 5 star May. Should I change it to 4-1 with Eileen, Sylvia, Ruri, Velika in back and a lvl32 Evan in the front?

I think the ruby difference isnt worth it. The extra topaz you get in crystal > rubies in diamond for me since topaz isnt really farmable.

I use almost the same team, but instead of Sylvia I use Ariel. Everyone is 30 except for Velika at 32 and also use the 1-4 formation. I finish in the 4300 range every week rather easily. Moving past that is tough as that bracket is brutal.

Azusa

All Guide Quest tasks:
RbLddAY.png
source: 7k facebook group.

Azusa

Wow. Lucky.

Im trying to farm dragon material for 6* craft. I hope I can do it before raid crafting event ends.

Azusa

The regular rewards for raid are so lame. Why do I get the same reward for 200K damage as 100K?

lame? 5* dragon item is on par with regular 6* item. Rewards are good. Dragon 6* item is the best item in the game. There is nothing more powerful in Korean version too.

With time dragon will be harder and harder but rewards will stay the same.

Mashing

And where does all the gold for this come from? That's my biggest problem right now (still starting out, only level 12).

lame? 5* dragon item is on par with regular 6* item. Rewards are good. Dragon 6* item is the best item in the game. There is nothing more powerful in Korean version too.

With time dragon will be harder and harder but rewards will stay the same.

Oh I've never received a 5*. I always get horns and scales or 4*.

Azusa

And where does all the gold for this come from? That's my biggest problem right now (still starting out, only level 12).

When you start the best place to farm is the hardest map you can do. Try 1-1 hard maybe.
Or you can farm 5-5 normal with some 1* fodder and sell it when you level it up. Just find a nice node where you can farm and burn keys preferably during Hot Time. Also gold chamber in tower helps a lot.

Oh I've never received a 5*. I always get horns and scales or 4*.

Hm. I always get a top DPS reward so I get a ton of 4* some 5* and many materials.

I have 8 magic 5*, 5 physical 5* and 14 armor 5*. 300 of each materials.

dukie85

Ellen sisters are so freaking annoying in Dark Grave Hard...

Reddit strategy worked... ice makes their day a nightmare

When you start the best place to farm is the hardest map you can do. Try 1-1 hard maybe.
Or you can farm 5-5 normal with some 1* fodder and sell it when you level it up. Just find a nice node where you can farm and burn keys preferably during Hot Time. Also gold chamber in tower helps a lot.

Hm. I always get a top DPS reward so I get a ton of 4* some 5* and many materials.

I have 8 magic 5*, 5 physical 5* and 14 armor 5*. 300 of each materials.

I believe as long as you can kill them in 1 go you always get top DPS even if other people do it too. At least that's been my experience. I've only ever not gotten it when the raid boss starts off under their max HP.

Whats everyone thoughts on spending rubies on elementals on the daily dungeon?

It seems like farming up 2*'s for 50 each might be worth it. Waiting once a week for an elemental is a bit too slow.

Amon37

Whats everyone thoughts on spending rubies on elementals on the daily dungeon?

It seems like farming up 2*'s for 50 each might be worth it. Waiting once a week for an elemental is a bit too slow.

Well to resurrect your team in normal mode is only 10 rubies. It's better to do that and get a 3*

Azusa

New update changes item gatcha permanently. Now you can roll 4~6 star item for 20 ruby. (instead of 3~6 star items)
Also now its available on discounted price for 15 ruby. 4* items are very good for powering up 5* items for rank ups. Or just to power up great raid items.

Im gonna bite the bullet and start making dummy accounts to finish the friendship quest.

I'm at 680 points right now with 4 more free 5*, need to get that selector...

Gala

Got a 5* Velika from the Weekly login! Can't wait to level and test her. I also think I'm nearly done with the Guide Quest, I'm at the point where I have to make a second +5 5*

Is there still room in the GAF guild? I'm in some random Guild, but would be cool to play with Gaffers.

Got a 5* Velika from the Weekly login! Can't wait to level and test her. I also think I'm nearly done with the Guide Quest, I'm at the point where I have to make a second +5 5*

Is there still room in the GAF guild? I'm in some random Guild, but would be cool to play with Gaffers.

check with me in a couple of days for room, hard to check whos really inactive over the holiday break. I'll post again when i make some room

Gala

check with me in a couple of days for room, hard to check whos really inactive over the holiday break. I'll post again when i make some room

Cool! Thank you.

So I just completed the guide quest and can choose a 6* Hero. My current team consist of a 6* +5 Spike, 5* +5 Yui, 5* Ariel, 5* Velika and a 4* Victoria.

What 6* should I choose?

Azusa

So I just completed the guide quest and can choose a 6* Hero. My current team consist of a 6* +5 Spike, 5* +5 Yui, 5* Ariel, 5* Velika and a 4* Victoria.

What 6* should I choose?

Jupy. You will need a good single target DMG for castle rush and raids.
You can rank up Velika a bit later to get one of the best AoE hero for farming and current PvP.

I've really slacked myself over the holiday. I've barely logged in to get a castle rush or two off. :(

Dont worry, you're on the gaf whitelist and i figured people would be busy with family stuff over the holidays. I'll look at some cleanup maybe mid week.

2nd the Jupy pick. I started using her recently and she destroys raids. Maxed her out immediately.

Azusa

Another big update!

Finally, the update you’ve all been waiting for!

Explore the 8th territory and meet new heroes, including the first of the FOUR LORDS! Collect them and strengthen your team!

We have updates also with new events, achievements, more items and new costumes!

New heroes are Ace (lord), Daisy and Lina (the best PvE healer). (speculated based on preview)

arevin01

I just got to 1-1 hard and my party seems to die a lot. Should I start enhancing my weapons and allies?

Using Jave, Jupy, Karin, Jane, and Evan with the 1-4 formation.

Top Bottom