• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seven Knights (Android/iOS) |OT| There's more than 7 knights

Holy shit. I was about to complain about burning 1500 rubies for no ace or lily. But this sets me for the month. Should go with my other Kris I was complaining about earlier. :D
yPgxKMt.jpg

Azusa

Fused 10 4*+5: Espada, Espada, Jin, Rook, Jupy
Pulled two times for 250 ruby each - nothing good.

I have 3k ruby but I don't feel like pulling. I'll try to fuse more.

Also there is a special event:
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=sevenknights&bbsId=210&id=154422

3rd December ~ 31st December

Receive rewards by acquiring new heroes (Coco, Catty, Jin, Lina, Daisy, Rei, Ace). The grade of the hero or the number of the same hero you acquire will not be counted multiple times. For example, if you acquire three 2-Star Cocos, it will only count as one, and if you acquire a 4-Star Rei and a 6-Star Rei, it will only count as one.

1 Hero: 10000 Gold
2 Heroes: 30 Keys
3 Heroes: 4-Star Hero Ticket
4 Heroes: 50 Keys
5 Heroes: 50000 Gold
6 Heroes: 5-Star Hero Ticket

Gala

The enemies in 8 hit so hard, I guess it's time to farm up for me. God a 4* Velika and a 4* Catty yesterday. I really need to save up some money to start making some 5* heroes.

Did they say when May's lucky chest will be available again? I wanted to buy some itunes credit today to buy it, but now it's unavailable. Is the Lucky chest worth it's money?

Edit: Fused two 4* and all I got was a 5* Evan :X

Pbae

So if I have an Alt, can I just unfriends and re-friend over and over to send those 5 star friendship tickets?

draw4wild

I haven't been playing as much, I bought way too many games on Black Friday. I logged on today tho and pulled 1400 rubies worth of garbage, now I need to farm a ton of money to actually power up people.

Looks like I need to use Evan for the new zone, my auto attack 1-4 Velika team can't win anymore

Mashing

I got my 4* Lina from 10 honor hero ticket. How awesome is that. I should start doing better in CR once I get her rank up.

Mik2121

I started played two days ago after seeing a Korean coworker playing it for the last year or so. I'm still pretty weak (all 4* team right now) and just finished the main area in EASY mode, but if someone would be OK adding me, my ID is Mik21 (yes, it's missing a '21' from my nickname here)

I currently have no friends added (I assume I cannot add friends from the Korean version?), so if some of you guys would be OK adding me, please...!

I started played two days ago after seeing a Korean coworker playing it for the last year or so. I'm still pretty weak (all 4* team right now) and just finished the main area in EASY mode, but if someone would be OK adding me, my ID is Mik21 (yes, it's missing a '21' from my nickname here)

I currently have no friends added (I assume I cannot add friends from the Korean version?), so if some of you guys would be OK adding me, please...!

just added you, but friendlist is full

arevin01

Who should I choose as my 6* selector? My current party can farm 7-1 hard in 2 mins.

4* Jave
4* Joker
4* Karin
5* Jupy
5* Victoria

I concur, Velika. She pulls double duty too by being great for current arena. The 2 non rare heroes I currently want more of are Velika and Ruri. Any selector where either is available I take them over anyone else.

Got Eileen from CR! It was from an A rank normal chest.

I concur, Velika. She pulls double duty too by being great for current arena. The 2 non rare heroes I currently want more of are Velika and Ruri. Any selector where either is available I take them over anyone else.

Got Eileen from CR! It was from an A rank normal chest.

wow very nice, i think its time to move our guild into normal starting this week.

Azusa

wow very nice, i think its time to move our guild into normal starting this week.
Don't do it on Rudy and Kriss days, maybe on Spike too. Lets try it on easy days like Rachel.

However, have you seen our Guild Rush performance? Only a few players are doing fine others can't get more than 100k points. Normal is very hard. And Normal A chest is the same as easy S chest. Do you really think we can get S rank normal? Nope.

Mashing

I need help with my 6* selector too.

My guys (I include non-story 4*)

6*: Heavenia 6*+5, Velika 6*+1
5* Rachel, Ariel, Yuri, Knox, Heavenia
4* Lina, Joker, Karon, Jin, Jane, Shane, Jupy, Chancellor, Sylvia, Bane

My go to team (arena, adventure, CR): 1-4 formation, Velika (back), Rachel, Yuri, Ariel, Heavenia

Mashing

Sure, sent invite (I can send a 5* too if someone hasn't already).

Azusa

I need help with my 6* selector too.

My guys (I include non-story 4*)

6*: Heavenia 6*+5, Velika 6*+1
5* Rachel, Ariel, Yuri, Knox, Heavenia
4* Lina, Joker, Karon, Jin, Jane, Shane, Jupy, Chancellor, Sylvia, Bane

My go to team (arena, adventure, CR): 1-4 formation, Velika (back), Rachel, Yuri, Ariel, Heavenia

You have AOE, Tank and Yuri is almost 6*. Also you have the best healer - Lina. Rank her up when you can.

I would pick Jupy as main damager for castle rush and raids.

Mashing

It was honestly between Lucy or Jupy, Lucy would only be for kris day though so not a good value since I have Lina. I'll pick up Jupy as you suggested. Thanks.

arevin01

Is the GAF still active and accepting new members? Current guild for new players everybody hasn't logged for 20+ days.

Zunja

Got my Shane to 32 which is nice. I also have 2k rubies waiting for the day Wukong comes out.

Is anyone else finding 8 world impossible. I got like 3 stars in 8-1 - 8-5 but 8-6 is impossible. It'd be better if gold wasn't impossible to get, ton of rubies, honor, fodder, heroes, etc but like 1000 gold lol.

Azusa

Got my Shane to 32 which is nice. I also have 2k rubies waiting for the day Wukong comes out.

Is anyone else finding 8 world impossible. I got like 3 stars in 8-1 - 8-5 but 8-6 is impossible. It'd be better if gold wasn't impossible to get, ton of rubies, honor, fodder, heroes, etc but like 1000 gold lol.

Easy. Buy keys and farm 8-1 (3k gold for 2 keys) or 7-1 during hot time (3k gold for 1 key). And don't forget to farm gold cave. You have cleared all tower levels, right?

just use your daily 7k to clear the world until you get a higher ascended team. I'll probably keep using my daily 7k to farm 8-15 and hope for an Ace drop

Zunja

Easy. Buy keys and farm 8-1 (3k gold for 2 keys) or 7-1 during hot time (3k gold for 1 key). And don't forget to farm gold cave. You have cleared all tower levels, right?

Decided to farm 8-1 first run got a Lina. I guess that's a good sign!

Changed the difficulty of Jave, Eileen, Dellons days to normal. I'll change Rachel to normal after todays raid is done. If our guild gets rekt tomorrow i'll change everything back to easy.

garath

Maintenance. If I miss my daily login because of maintenance and lose my 4* knight selector as a result, I'm deleting the game. I have been in training lately and haven't had time to play but I'm still maintaining that login to get my 4* knight selector. I have to do the conversion to see if ill even be up when maintenance ends :(

mpxu

Neo Member
Oh boy 7k revamp.

Dellon didn't get the 50% atk boost?

I got jave as my first 7k, was going to pick eileen as my 2nd. Should I reconsider now?

Got another Rachel from friendship reward.

Ugh lol

well rachel just got a nice buff now so i wouldnt be too mad ;)

Finally my spike is worth something.

What would you choose as a second 7k? Rachael? Dellon looks really good too though.

Spike got buffed hard, i feel like eileen/dellons would be a good combo with spike. Eileen has electrify now too. Btw 7k daily login isnt like chain chronicle where you break a streak. Its a sequential counter, i didnt log into my smurf for 3 days and still got the selector.

Im going all in on the rudy/kris train, hopefully a 2nd revamp comes soon and i get zombie mode.

PSA: Month 3 of rewards, final day is again another 7K selector, time to get my kris to 36

arevin01

Oh boy 7k revamp.

Dellon didn't get the 50% atk boost?

I got jave as my first 7k, was going to pick eileen as my 2nd. Should I reconsider now?

What event is it when you get to choose 2nd 7k? I would choose Eileen, perfect for farming.

yamo

What do I do with 6 star heroes that I don't want/need? Can they be used for anything else?

I just got Cleo as my 28 day check in reward.

edit: Nevermind, I read the posts above mine... item slot it is.

Mik2121

Are you guys playing on a Guild all together? I would like to join a guild with active people, as the one where I am over half of the people seem to be barely playing, if at all.

Azusa

Fused 16 3stars and got useless 4stars. I hoped for Ace lol. Regardless of outcome I'll repeat it tomorrow.

arevin01

Are you guys playing on a Guild all together? I would like to join a guild with active people, as the one where I am over half of the people seem to be barely playing, if at all.

Well with our current guild, a little over half is only active as well in CR.

Fused 16 3stars and got useless 4stars. I hoped for Ace lol. Regardless of outcome I'll repeat it tomorrow.

My inventory has about over 90+ 3* and 2* in my inventory, but I think Id rather fuse 4* to get 5*.

Top Bottom