• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seven Knights (Android/iOS) |OT| There's more than 7 knights

garath

Man. It's going to take forever to get my 7K to 6*. I have a single 3* dark element. I'll get another Thursday so that'll give me a 4*. I have 33 castle rush points so I could get another 3* shortly but the 4* selector is 80 points. Just not happening any time soon. Sigh.

Guess he's sitting at 5* +5 for awhile unless another source of elements pops up any time soon.

Azusa

If you can clear normal daily each week you should get one 3* element. It means that in 4 weeks you can make one 5*. Of course you can fuse random 1* and 2* elements that drops sometimes or buy elements at siege shop to speed up a bit.

Actually I don't know about normal daily dungeon drop table. Can it drop less than 3*? I can't find information about it.

Man. It's going to take forever to get my 7K to 6*. I have a single 3* dark element. I'll get another Thursday so that'll give me a 4*. I have 33 castle rush points so I could get another 3* shortly but the 4* selector is 80 points. Just not happening any time soon. Sigh.

Guess he's sitting at 5* +5 for awhile unless another source of elements pops up any time soon.

Did you finish story? you get a 5* at the end of hard mode. I forgot if you got another 5* from check in. Just keep gambling castle rush points. On a positive note we finally hit C rank so maybe we get more points from that.

garath

Did you finish story? you get a 5* at the end of hard mode. I forgot if you got another 5* from check in. Just keep gambling castle rush points. On a positive note we finally hit C rank so maybe we get more points from that.

Yeah. Finished story. Even got my 5* from level 62 in the tower. Just need that 5* element for my 7K. Failing that I'd really like another 7K. But then again, don't we all.

I'm 40 pumpkins or so away from the 5*. Just grinding all avail arena, tower and using keys on 7-1. Pretty dull. We need more content :)

You get an element selector (5*) from the guide quests.

draw4wild

Arena really is a crapshoot, at least at lower levels. I either completely dominate and the other team hardly attacks, or I'm completely dominated and don't get an attack in. Sadly it's usually the latter.

Still have an request in for Solaire, is there room in the guild? Otherwise I have to join a rando for Castle Rush, ign Setzer

garath

You get an element selector (5*) from the guide quests.

Yeah. But frankly it is WAY too early in the guide quests to be anything more than a lucky guess on what you'd need. When I got it I barely had a 4* unit let alone a full party of 6 and 5* trying to rank up a 5*.

Its a misplaced reward in the quest chain imo.

sk5.jpg

man really need to get guild up to S rank, the rewards are so good

Yup theres probably a churn rate of 5 players a day

Unfortunately my castle rush crashed yesterday using my 7K trial buddy, hopefully i'll do better today.

garath

Yup theres probably a churn rate of 5 players a day

Unfortunately my castle rush crashed yesterday using my 7K trial buddy, hopefully i'll do better today.

Weird. Mine crashed using the 7K friend too. I was upset. It cost me a big chunk of points

Yeah. But frankly it is WAY too early in the guide quests to be anything more than a lucky guess on what you'd need. When I got it I barely had a 4* unit let alone a full party of 6 and 5* trying to rank up a 5*.

Its a misplaced reward in the quest chain imo.

I selected the Dark Element as I figured most 7K are "All Round" (lol english) so I'd most likely need that. I guessed right.

My guild got S rank in CR. 30 rubies :(
Better than gold I guess.

Wow, the daily dungeon middle option costs 150 rubies to redo. It costs less rubies to just repeat the lesser one and combine two 2* elements for 100 rubies.

Amon37

I need a 4* dark element what's the easiest way? I picked the 5* dark element from the guide quest so I could get my dark Kris to 6* but I only have a 3* and a 5* now.

You can rank up elements. It takes an element being max level and +5 enhanced. The material needed to rank up an element is the same element at the same rank (doesn't have to be maxed or enhanced, but you should level it for the 2 rubies).

If you can do the normal difficulty of the daily, run that on the dark daily day to get a 3* and combine them

If not, run the easy one twice to get two 2* elements that you will fuse together to get another 3*. It costs 50 rubies to rerun the easy difficulty on the daily.

Amon37

Thanks.

Next question.

I'm close to master on the guide quest, is there a consensus on which 6* to choose? It says a choice from "recommended" hero's

Edit: is there a guide quest list. I couldn't find one just googling.

Azusa

I have tried the Lucky Box. It costs $4,86 and consist of 10 items (9 of them are random). 3* element is always the last item in the box. In game text never mentioned that the 3* element is a selector. I thought it will be random element.

My items:
Code:
8 ruby
35 key
10 key
12 ruby
15000 gold
10000 gold
15 key
15000 gold
10 key
[B]3* Element selector [guaranteed][/B]

I think this box is nice for beginner but later on its so useless. It's also good for impatient player who want to buy cheap 3* element selector. Maybe if you feel lucky and ready to gamble to get a cheap pack of keys.
Gold and hero (2*-4*) are the most useless rewards in the box. I was lucky to get a 35 pack keys at the beginning and some ruby but I think there is an unlucky player who got only gold from this pack. It's random.

garath

Yeah, I picked up that box once too. the element selector was great but the rest was mediocre. I got rubies twice and it was the smallest amount and slightly over the smallest. Gold twice, keys twice. Not a great haul compared to the may box for example.

draw4wild

Is the May box one time only? Or can I do it monthly? The only time I ever tend to spend money in these games is when there's a monthly deal that's a 500% better deal over time

garath

Just combined for a 5* and got another 5* from the pumpkin event. A dupe and Evan. Sigh. Not a lot of luck. Not even sure what the best approach is now. Start enhancing my 6*s, enhance 5* for fuse, or keep making 5* from fusing 4*.

Is the May box one time only? Or can I do it monthly? The only time I ever tend to spend money in these games is when there's a monthly deal that's a 500% better deal over time

I'm not sure if they are going to keep the may box up into next month. If they do you will be able to buy it monthly it seems.

Azusa

I'm playing a long game and using 1* for 4* power ups and 2* for 5*. It's slow but most effective. You'll want to use 3* or spare 4* on 6*.

Finished powering up two 5* and got 6* Sylvia, not the best one but OK.

EDIT:
Update soon.
We would like to inform you that there will be a maintenance break scheduled today due to content updates.
The break will be from 19:30 October 28th until 24:00 October 28th (UTC+0).

t1446060600z0.png

I bet the May box will continue. These F2P games always have a similar item. It keeps people buying.

I'm not sure I'd buy it again though just because of how easy rubies are to farm. I spent 230 rubies 2 days ago, made 400, spent all of it that on element farming, and I'm back up to 46 this morning.

draw4wild

I'm only in the beginner tier of arena (1200) so it's mostly everyone with the same team of free members and no 7 Knights. Every match is me watching the other team's Jupy completely destroy me while mine sits there in sniping stance. I wonder if when people attack me if my Jupy actually dominates.

garath

I bet the May box will continue. These F2P games always have a similar item. It keeps people buying.

I'm not sure I'd buy it again though just because of how easy rubies are to farm. I spent 230 rubies 2 days ago, made 400, spent all of it that on element farming, and I'm back up to 46 this morning.

I think it's still a solid value. Yeah we can farm rubies but in terms of time invested it's monumental. Figure you can farm effectively with 2 power units and the rest farm. That's 3 units or 6 rubies gained for 10-12 keys to get them to 30. That's around two hours of key regen to get those 6 rubies. The 750 total from the pack is equivalent to 250 hours worth of key regen. That's 10 days of using every single key possible. Unless I'm overlooking something it's still a good time saved value for that 4.50.

I'm only in the beginner tier of arena (1200) so it's mostly everyone with the same team of free members and no 7 Knights. Every match is me watching the other team's Jupy completely destroy me while mine sits there in sniping stance. I wonder if when people attack me if my Jupy actually dominates.

The arena AI is mind boggling to me. I suspect over time we're going to see certain dominant units in arena because their AI is actually better. Brave frontier has things like that. Certain units use the specials more often and it makes them a stronger arena unit.

I get smoked in absurd ways in diamond. My current team is never hitting Crystal. I need to make some serious changes.

I have tried the Lucky Box. It costs $4,86 and consist of 10 items (9 of them are random). 3* element is always the last item in the box. In game text never mentioned that the 3* element is a selector. I thought it will be random element.

I tried lucky box as well, and ended up with mostly keys. Its not worth the money other than the 3* selector.

On a side note my game crashed in one of my castle rush runs again. I should stop playing that mode maybe while im on the move or on a phonecall.

so i just got my event characters karin and evan and they turned out to be actual characters and not costumes..........

does anyone know if you lose the costumes if you rank them up?

Zunja

Just got spike from my knight ticket. He seems real op I mean aoe stun and single target stun along with a freaking ton of dmg and he can take it too. Real happy with him so far. I even had a random 5 star fire.

I have to say I enjoy it more than dragonblaze so far. I like having more control and the battles feel less like they one shot me or I one shot them. It's cool to have drawn out fights.

garath

So I think the char boost for pulls is 6-12am est. If I'm doing the math from utc right that is. I may try. I'd kill for an Eileen. I have a few hundred rubies.

The arena AI is mind boggling to me. I suspect over time we're going to see certain dominant units in arena because their AI is actually better. Brave frontier has things like that. Certain units use the specials more often and it makes them a stronger arena unit.

I get smoked in absurd ways in diamond. My current team is never hitting Crystal. I need to make some serious changes.

Dude in Crystal you see even more which units just suck. Evan drives me crazy. Stop buffing yourself first! I don't have a better replacement so I'm stuck with him for now. Dellons and Jave are ridiculous. If a team has both, you lose. Jave alone in the back is enough to possibly beat you.

Based on my experience, if I could build a dream team it'd be Jave, Eileen, Velika, Ariel, and Dellons. I'd put Jave or Velika in the back. There are lots of physical immune units so maybe Velika to ensure kills and not have wasted damage. AOE is just way too important right now.

The new character May looks pretty good too.

Edit: Speaking of, I just had my Eileen kill an entire team except for Dellons. He came back and killed my team because of the immunity. God... damn it.

so i just got my event characters karin and evan and they turned out to be actual characters and not costumes..........

does anyone know if you lose the costumes if you rank them up?

You do according to facebook group.

Azusa

Some info from experienced player:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7KnightsGame/permalink/628248927278065/

I hope it helps.
Clearly this game needs a nice guide or English wiki. Sadly there is none.

hellenia doesnt stay relevant at all. neither does heavenia. However, I hear Hellenia is next to be awakened in KR, so she will be useful against awakened dragons with that taunt. Yuri stays extremely relevant until Ace comes out, in all aspects of the game because of the defense reduction.

Quick note about hellenia tho : For awhile, shes pretty nasty in tower cuz of the taunt, but now that you can use friends in tower, its not as useful as it couldve been

Velika is used against Normal dragons cuz of the 50% magical damage reduction, and awakened Velika is used against awakened dragons, so she stays decently relevant.

Ariel is meh until she awakens, her awakend form is pretty decent, i have her at 40 +10 and used her in pvp for a long time in 4300 bracket, but i recently took her out due to the seven knights second revamp changes.

One thing I will tell you is this...looking toward the future is great, but looking at the current is just as important if you want to keep up in PVP, Castle rush, dragons, etc.

Think about it. Jupy right now is one of the top DPS in castle rush and dragon when it comes out. However when Sein gets released, and then pascal, Jupy becomes a dust collector. But does that mean you shouldnt work on jupy? No, because then you will be left behind gear wise, damage wise, etc....

Also, alot of current heroes get revamped and awakened, so they jump in and out of meta as the game goes on.

Trying to keep up with Meta is basically what you wanna do.

Right now, its not worth taking a hero from 4 to 6 stars via elementals, cuz elementals are hard to come by. I'd say fuse to 5 and 6 stars, and if you get a 5 star that you want, use the elementals to bump it up

The only time you wanna go 4 to 6 star via elementals, is if you plan to transcend the hero beyond level 30.

Any seven knight is worth taking 4 to 6. With the current heroes out, I personally wouldn't take any 4-6 except maybe heavenia cuz she's part of meta. But heavenia drops off soon. Once world 8 and 9 heroes stArt coming out, be on the lookout for names like pungyeong, Lina, sogyo, soi, white dragon (looks like Bruce lee) , Nia and bolt , black rose. The list goes on, but currently none of these guys really scale into later game until they awaken which won't be for a long long time.

If I were you I would just do fusions and hope for the best. If you get a decent 5 star like heavenia, or May or even jupy if u wanna do dragons and cr then take them to 6 with elementals

Fusion Cost:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oxOaJrHEkZGmVFFWNFnLvNftrrAEgAlhvQWQGJvevmQ/htmlview?pli=1

StuffRuff

Thanks for that link Asuza, some good info in there. Seems like I will stick to my plan of taking Dellons to 6* with elementals as the guy seems to approve of 7K being ranked up but only a handful of non-7k.

StuffRuff

Also I assume there's no separate servers for the global version like Dragon Blaze e.g Americas, Europe, Asia?

If so have we got a global guild going that I can join?

draw4wild

I just got my 5 star element selector from guide quest which will expire in 3 days (Sunday morning) I will get my 7day login 7knight on Saturday night so I cut it closer than I probably should have. I wasn't expecting a simple power up item quest to be the final quest of the intermediate chain

Edit: I went to buy the May box this morning and it says I am unable to buy. It's still bouncing away on my sidebar tho. Anyone else having this problem?

garath

garath how are you always scoring so high on castle rush?

Dunno. Guess my team works pretty well for castle rush. I do use the super friend for the first one. I do have all 6* units except my 5* +5 spike. Probably helps.

Some info from experienced player:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7KnightsGame/permalink/628248927278065/

I hope it helps.
Clearly this game needs a nice guide or English wiki. Sadly there is none.

Fusion Cost:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oxOaJrHEkZGmVFFWNFnLvNftrrAEgAlhvQWQGJvevmQ/htmlview?pli=1

Lots of good info here. Looks like its going to be hard to stay in meta :(

Lan_97

Oh man, I got too excited when I hit 5*+5 on my 7k and forgot there was a 10x adventure quest before the 6* rank up quest. Now I have to wait until Monday daily for another 6* rank up. Ah well.

So I pulled a Sylvia from the Halloween 6* ticket, need some advice for the 6* selector.

Current Team:
Rachel 6*
Heavenia 5*
Hellenia 4*
Sylvia 6*
Karin 4*

Optimally I would have pulled Velika for the event, but Sylvia might be an ok substitute. Hellenia will hit 6* once I get another earth element. So for the selector I'm debating between still getting Velika or a healer. For healers I'm between Karin/Yui/Lucy.

Guild: Gunstar9
If anyone is looking for a guild, I'm constantly cycling out inactives to try to get a good active group going.
It's currently set to public, so if you can't get in or if for some reason the requests aren't getting through, let me know here or pm me, and I can set it to private and accept manually.
Castle Rush tip, upgrade the 1-4 formation, leave the back row empty (0-4), and slot in the daily 7k tryout. I got 300k+ points doing this yesterday.

We have sort of an unofficial gaf guild: Solaire if you want to join that,.

We just hit B rank yesterday. Not to take away from your guild or anything but the option is there if you and some other people want to join

Oh man, I got too excited when I hit 5*+5 on my 7k and forgot there was a 10x adventure quest before the 6* rank up quest. Now I have to wait until Monday daily for another 6* rank up. Ah well.

So I pulled a Sylvia from the Halloween 6* ticket, need some advice for the 6* selector.

Current Team:
Rachel 6*
Heavenia 5*
Hellenia 4*
Sylvia 6*
Karin 4*

Optimally I would have pulled Velika for the event, but Sylvia might be an ok substitute. Hellenia will hit 6* once I get another earth element. So for the selector I'm debating between still getting Velika or a healer. For healers I'm between Karin/Yui/Lucy.

Guild: Gunstar9
If anyone is looking for a guild, I'm constantly cycling out inactives to try to get a good active group going.
It's currently set to public, so if you can't get in or if for some reason the requests aren't getting through, let me know here or pm me, and I can set it to private and accept manually.
Castle Rush tip, upgrade the 1-4 formation, leave the back row empty (0-4), and slot in the daily 7k tryout. I got 300k+ points doing this yesterday.

I'd still aim for Velika. She's too useful. Healer I'm finding I don't always use and especially don't in Arena. Velika will farm rubies for you which is important right now.

I scored 584K yesterday, but I did not leave the back row empty. I'm willing to try your tip.

Azusa

Rolled 200 ruby during the special hours and only got 4 useless 4*. I wanted May at least. Oh well.
Farmed a bit more during Hot Time and now I have more than 1 000 000 gold. I need to start fusing trash tier 5*.

Apparently we will have a 7K selector next month. I hope its a monthly thing.
7K FB group said:
After you finished the newbie calendar, a new calendar begin, and at the 28 days login, there's a selectable 4* 7 knights.
M1QjPur.jpg

Top Bottom