• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seven Knights (Android/iOS) |OT| There's more than 7 knights

garath

Rolled 200 ruby during the special hours and only got 4 useless 4*. I wanted May at least. Oh well.
Farmed a bit more during Hot Time and now I have more than 1 000 000 gold. I need to start fusing trash tier 5*.

Apparently we will have a 7K selector next month. I hope its a monthly thing.

Oh heck yeah. I don't know which 7K I would choose.. Jave or Kris probably.

I'm doing ok on money. I was up to 600k then got a couple units to +5 with just 1 and 2* units so back down to 400. I never get to play during hot time :( its just too late for me.

I think the pull time is now. I wonder if I should chance it..

draw4wild

It's awesome that the game will randomly give you one of the 7 best units every so often.

I wish they would give you a 7K immediately instead of waiting for 7 days. I feel the only reason they don't is because they don't want people rerolling for a specific one but at this point, I'm just waiting 2 more days for mine before I really start playing. Plus chances are you got your 5 star element selector from the guide quest at about 3/4 days and might have grabbed the wrong one. I got lucky where my element selector will have 9 hours left in my mail box when my 7K ticket comes in.

Also, I tried the 1-4 formation with trial 7K (Dellons) in the back with a 35% bonus. My team sucks (random 4 stars) and I still pulled 60k on that round and finished with 80k overall. I think people may be using the trial knight for a tower level they're stuck on instead of castle rush

garath

I think the rate up is a lie. In fact I think they stealth fixed the 4* drop rate on some pulls. I just pulled 16 times with only 2 4* units. Both Evan. No may for me either :(

I should put my masses of 3* units to work and get my main party enhanced some. Maybe I can knock off some more tower levels. I'm really hurting not getting spike to 6* though. I have a single 4* dark element. Need a complete second to get him to 6*. Sigh.

draw4wild

I can't figure out the server time to local time for hot time and rate ups. In game, in the info tab, it says hot time is 14:00 to 18:00 which I think is 10am-2pm est but in the Halloween event news banner it says it is 2:00-6:00 which is 12 hours earlier.

I've been pulling at 12pm est which I think is 4:00 server time but who knows if I'm off by 12 hours

Lan_97

I'd still aim for Velika. She's too useful. Healer I'm finding I don't always use and especially don't in Arena. Velika will farm rubies for you which is important right now.

Thanks for the input. I was pretty dead set on a healer, but now I'm not so sure.

garath

I can't figure out the server time to local time for hot time and rate ups. In game, in the info tab, it says hot time is 14:00 to 18:00 which I think is 10am-2pm est but in the Halloween event news banner it says it is 2:00-6:00 which is 12 hours earlier.

I've been pulling at 12pm est which I think is 4:00 server time but who knows if I'm off by 12 hours

UTC +0 is 4 hours ahead of est (though that changes on Sunday morning with the clock change i think)

Hot time is 10pm-2am est right now. It would be awesome if daylight savings pushes it to 9pm. I don't know if the server time will change too though.

draw4wild

UTC +0 is 4 hours ahead of est (though that changes on Sunday morning with the clock change i think)

Hot time is 10pm-2am est right now. It would be awesome if daylight savings pushes it to 9pm. I don't know if the server time will change too though.

Ok thanks, they need to change it in game then. In the ETC menu there's a hot time icon and it says it is 14-18:00 server time, 10-14:00 local time

Pbae

Was real fortunate to be able to get Kris as my random 7 Knight but that has it's own problems.

I don't know if I should power rank him to 6* form or +5 my 6* Hellenia for that free 6* selector.

Whatever the case may be, I'm broke and have barely any fusion fodder (T_T)

Azusa

Was real fortunate to be able to get Kris as my random 7 Knight but that has it's own problems.

I don't know if I should power rank him to 6* form or +5 my 6* Hellenia for that free 6* selector.

Its better to rank up 7K.

Just finished weekly quest and collected honour for today and yesterday... 120 keys. I don't know if I can use them all today. It's too much.

garath

Really struggling with the hard daily dungeon today. I'm not sure if I can beat it. Yesterday was tough too but I came close a lot of times before I succeeded. Today I don't even come close. The third wave wipes me out without much of a hassle.

I may have to concede the easy run today.

Wow... I just lost to an arena match where a Dellons came back down 4 to 1. I couldn't hurt him...

"1. Increase allies total damage by 50%.
2. Immune to all kind of damage for 4 hits.
(Ignore penetration skill)
3. Reduce his skill cooldown by 10 seconds on speed/counter attack."

that counter attack passive...

"1. Increase allies total damage by 50%.
2. Immune to all kind of damage for 4 hits.
(Ignore penetration skill)
3. Reduce his skill cooldown by 10 seconds on speed/counter attack."

that counter attack passive...

That's actually his KR passive list. His current passive is immune to all damage for 3 turns. TURNS!

draw4wild

I thought hot time would be last night at 10pm est, but there was no icon, then I tried at 10am est, again no icon. I cant figure this shit out at all

garath

I thought hot time would be last night at 10pm est, but there was no icon, then I tried at 10am est, again no icon. I cant figure this shit out at all

I don't know why there wasn't hot time last night. Maybe time change wherever their server is or something. I wish they would communicate it better

Azusa

I don't know why there wasn't hot time last night. Maybe time change wherever their server is or something. I wish they would communicate it better

Last weekend there wasn't Hot Time either. I have checked it at the same time as it is during the weekdays.

Pbae

Thanks for the info!

My team consist of,
6* Kris
6* Yuri
6* Hellenia
5* Ariel
4* Karin (Freebie/No Rank Up)/ 4* Vellenia (For Arena)

I was thinking about picking up a healer for the choose 6*. Y'all think that'd be a good idea?

Also, anyone beat tower 61?

Azusa

Thanks for the info!

My team consist of,
6* Kris
6* Yuri
6* Hellenia
5* Ariel

I was thinking about picking up a healer for the choose 6*. Y'all think that'd be a good idea?

Healer is not needed for the current content.

Thanks for the info!

My team consist of,
6* Kris
6* Yuri
6* Hellenia
5* Ariel

I did, but I purposely lost 10 matches and then used the daily friend 7K.

For the choose 6* get Velika. Then rank up Ariel. I have both at 6* +5 and they're pretty amazing. Velika has funded my gatcha rolls since I got her with the selector. Both are great at arena right now too.

I have Eileen and I just use the best team possible. Jupy sucks in arena because she wastes a turn going into a stance. Arena is also all about AOE right now. You also don't want to go all physical since there are so many popular physical immune units.

I did just pull May (after over 1,000 rubies spend ugh) though and will put her in since she's an excellent unit.

Amon37

Fuck!

Ij my haste I pulled my 6 star from halloween and upgraded my 7k to 6 star before the guide quest. I'm going to be on that one for a while now.

draw4wild

I had 2 x40 keys in my mailbox from weekly quest and guide quest that we're going to expire today so I used them for last nights hot time. I fell asleep after 30 so now I have 50 keys to blow through.

I can only farm 7-1 on easy with and sort of speed but I probably got a monster on 1/3 of the fights with 1/3 of those being a 2star

Azusa

Everyone from the top arena tiers dropped to Challenger tier. It means that if you are in Challenger tier you are set for at least weekly 150 gems.

garath

Damn. Kris is such a strong 7K. He pretty much single handedly got me another level in the tower last night. Spike sucks in comparison. If we do get a 7K selector next month I'm leaning towards Kris atm.

I like daylight savings. Hot time was at 9pm for me last night. I actually got to use it a little. Made a quick 50k. I also fused for another 6*. It was rook. I was not happy with it so I used 50 topaz and re-fused. Ended up with Victoria. Not that much better. Oh well. Will be another couple weeks until I can make another 6*.

draw4wild

I keep reading to only use elementals from 5 star to 6 star but is there any reason not to rank up my May and Yuri from 4 to 5 right now? I have the elementals already and I haven't had much luck from the free tickets (Rook from 6star and Elin from 5star)

Azusa

I keep reading to only use elementals from 5 star to 6 star but is there any reason not to rank up my May and Yuri from 4 to 5 right now? I have the elementals already and I haven't had much luck from the free tickets (Rook from 6star and Elin from 5star)

It's better to fuse 4* to get 5*. Why? Because you can only get 1 3* elem per week. In order to rank up from 4* to 6* you will need 6 3* elems. You can get them from daily dungeons in 6 weeks.

draw4wild

It's better to fuse 4* to get 5*. Why? Because you can only get 1 3* elem per week. In order to rank up from 4* to 6* you will need 6 3* elems. You can get them from daily dungeons in 6 weeks.

I agree on you point for the long run, this is more to first put together a decent team to make some headway in arena/cr. I can't even do the normal daily yet so it's even longer for me but i can fuse maybe 2 4stars a week so there's no guarantee I'd get anything useful and still be in the same spot 6 weeks from now. Plus there's an additional elemental every 4 days from CR points which effectively cuts the time down to 3weeks

At the end of this week I could have 6*eileen, 5*yuri, 5*may, 5*evan, and 6*velika from guide as my team vs maybe getting a better 5star from fusion and having that as a 6star.

Plus I think I'm completely jaded from my horrible luck fusing in Dragon Blaze and love the idea of knowing what I'm getting

garath

I agree on you point for the long run, this is more to first put together a decent team to make some headway in arena/cr. I can't even do the normal daily yet so it's even longer for me but i can fuse maybe 2 4stars a week so there's no guarantee I'd get anything useful and still be in the same spot 6 weeks from now. Plus there's an additional elemental every 4 days from CR points which effectively cuts the time down to 3weeks

At the end of this week I could have 6*eileen, 5*yuri, 5*may, 5*evan, and 6*velika from guide as my team vs maybe getting a better 5star from fusion and having that as a 6star.

Plus I think I'm completely jaded from my horrible luck fusing in Dragon Blaze and love the idea of knowing what I'm getting

You're much better off fusing except when the guide quest demands a rank up.

5* units are a nice boost but then you'll be hurting for the 6*.

If you play pretty regularly and grind out those keys you can get enough 1-2* units to fuse a new 5* pretty often. And use the daily beefed up 7K trial friend to help you get higher in celestial tower. You'll get free 5* units from that. Just logging in will get you a 6* and if you do the Halloween event you can get another 6* just for doing a lot of tower and arena (I've already collected every Halloween unit reward myself).

It stinks to be stuck with 5* units that you need to raise to 6* (like my 7K) because you don't have enough elements. The short term gain of ranking up a 4* to 5* isn't worth the long term delay on critical 6* units. 5* elements are really really hard to come by.

I hear you on he bad fusing luck though. There is that concern. But even junk 6* units are worth an item slot on a good unit so it could be worse.

garath

NOTE TO SELF
Dont use the trial knight against castle rush rudy and save it for celestial dungeon.

Yeah. Rudy was a bitch. I don't have a solid unit to combat him. Best I could do was use Ariel to remove his shield and get free damage in. Unfortunately she is only 5* and not enhanced so she died pretty early in the fight each time. Plus the cool down is pretty long.

Need more debuffing units.

Yeah. Rudy was a bitch. I don't have a solid unit to combat him. Best I could do was use Ariel to remove his shield and get free damage in. Unfortunately she is only 5* and not enhanced so she died pretty early in the fight each time. Plus the cool down is pretty long.

Need more debuffing units.

I did that too. Scored about 230k. I played full manual and used Ariel right after his buff. I then went ham. My Ariel is 6*+5 though.

garath

I did that too. Scored about 230k. I played full manual and used Ariel right after his buff. I then went ham. My Ariel is 6*+5 though.

Yeah. I would have been much higher if my Ariel was better.

Are you in the solice guild? We need more strong players. We're getting B rank chests most days but can go higher with a couple more strong guys.

Azusa

I agree on you point for the long run, this is more to first put together a decent team to make some headway in arena/cr.

If its to finish guide quest and get Velika for better farming then it worth it. Do it and it will boost your team significantly.

Yeah. I would have been much higher if my Ariel was better.

Are you in the solice guild? We need more strong players. We're getting B rank chests most days but can go higher with a couple more strong guys.

Maybe I should join. My current random guild can get A rank every day. But its just a random guild that I have joined on the day one.

If its to finish guide quest and get Velika for better farming then it worth it. Do it and it will boost your team significantly.

Maybe I should join. My current random guild can get A rank every day. But its just a random guild that I have joined on the day one.

We're getting B rank everyday, close to A. We just hit level 2. Send an invite and i'll add you in if you're interested.

Ve1ocity

Hey guys I started playing this recently, I'm quite enjoying it so far.
I just got my 7k from the weekly login, I drew Rachel but tbh she was probably the one I wanted the least. Just wanted to ask you guys if she's any good? and if it's worth it to get her to 6 stars eventually.

garath

Hey guys I started playing this recently, I'm quite enjoying it so far.
I just got my 7k from the weekly login, I drew Rachel but tbh she was probably the one I wanted the least. Just wanted to ask you guys if she's any good? and if it's worth it to get her to 6 stars eventually.

All 7K units are worth getting to 6* imo. I like spike and Rachel the least but Rachel's not terrible. She does really good single target damage and has a nice passive.

Top Bottom