• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seven Knights (Android/iOS) |OT| There's more than 7 knights

Hey guys I started playing this recently, I'm quite enjoying it so far.
I just got my 7k from the weekly login, I drew Rachel but tbh she was probably the one I wanted the least. Just wanted to ask you guys if she's any good? and if it's worth it to get her to 6 stars eventually.

Rachel is awesome. They all are. She's the queen of castle rush.

Speaking of, for today's CR, Evan+May=last forever. I used my regular comp with Rudy which was a mistake. I outscored it the next two times with that set up and Rachel friends.

garath

I have to wonder why I should bother doing arena any more this week. I have the max plat reward secured. I lose 20 rubies going to diamond and I can't get ahead in diamond with my current team. Might as well just park it where I am. Plat is easy, can climb back no problem if I get dropped again next week.

Rachel is awesome. They all are. She's the queen of castle rush.

Speaking of, for today's CR, Evan+May=last forever. I used my regular comp with Rudy which was a mistake. I outscored it the next two times with that set up and Rachel friends.

Is may really that good? I have 500 rubies now. Trying to decide if I try to pull for her tomorrow morning or get the next tier of player skills.

Ve1ocity

Thanks guys, I guess I'll lvl her up

Also when you draw/drop useful 4* cards do you guys use them as fodder or eventually rank them up? cause it seems like a lot of work to get them to 6*.

nvm I'm fusing them

The tier list has her rated pretty well and personally I like her. Really helps with all the AOE and a lot of it is physical from the 7Ks.

Despite how far I am and how well I do, I've felt I've had the worst RNG in this game than any other F2P. I'm at 3800 and face so many teams with 2+ 7Ks and my best units are all from selectors outside of my free 7K. I farm rubies all day and have spent thousands (of those rubies) with nothing to show for it. May is the only thing good character I've rolled and it literally cost me 1000 rubies. She's not even a rare character!

Hey guys I started playing this recently, I'm quite enjoying it so far.
I just got my 7k from the weekly login, I drew Rachel but tbh she was probably the one I wanted the least. Just wanted to ask you guys if she's any good? and if it's worth it to get her to 6 stars eventually.

Think of all the 7 knights as SS tier and the rest of the characters as A tier. Theres supposed to be Emperor units that fill in the S tier in a content patch later.

theres a tier list here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1ulDo9mlt2CV62kQXFruaLqFBkBs97ERjIqyBdOFxlFU/htmlview?sle=true#gid=1836774655

draw4wild

in that "A" tier theres a bunch of characters with group wide auras, so May, Jupy, Velika, Ariel, Evan, and Yuri all seem to have much more value then most of the others. After that, It really is everyone else clumped together, although a lot of the top arena teams use a Leo

Do you guys level every monster to 30 before feeding? I'm doing that now which is slowing me down but I think it may be a waste of time until I have a more efficient team. Also, does anybody buy the 50ruby 11 monster pack? It seems worth it if you need a bunch of feeder since you get at least 22 rubies back from it.

Ve1ocity

Why is Karon considered SS in CR, is it just because of the heals?

Also Just fused and got a 6* Jupy, my team is finally starting to look like an actual team, it's been such a mess lol.

Azusa

Just a little bit more to get rank A castle rush chest.

After a week of hard work fused two 5* and got Evan T_T rerolled and got Velika. Transcended mine up to lvl 32.

Maybe I'll try more. I have one useless 5*.

Why is Karon considered SS in CR, is it just because of the heals?

Also Just fused and got a 6* Jupy, my team is finally starting to look like an actual team, it's been such a mess lol.

You also need to take that tier list with a grain of salt since its using KR data with newer skills. Also we have a gaf guild Solaire if you want to join, just request invite and let me know your IGN.

So i need help figuring out why i cant break 150k in castle rush consistently, I have good units but cant ever seem to do consistent damage.

i have with all 5-6* gear

6*
Rudy
Snipper
Yuri
Velika (today after rank up)
Lucy
Knox
Rania

5*
Karin
Sarah
Evan
Leo

I have level 18 in offensive and level 22 in defensive.

Whats the best setup with these units.

Azusa

You also need to take that tier list with a grain of salt since its using KR data with newer skills. Also we have a gaf guild Solaire if you want to join, just request invite and let me know your IGN.

So i need help figuring out why i cant break 150k in castle rush consistently, I have good units but cant ever seem to do consistent damage.

i have with all 5-6* gear

6*
Rudy
Snipper
Yuri
Velika (today after rank up)
Lucy
Knox
Rania

5*
Karin
Sarah
Evan
Leo

I have level 18 in offensive and level 22 in defensive.

Whats the best setup with these units.

Use 1-4 formation. I have upgraded mine up to lvl 30.
Rania or Yuri as dmg. Lucy+Rudy(nice passive buff)+Rania/Yuri+Rachel friend. Something like this. Sometimes you'll want some debuffers/buffers and immunity auras.

garath

Rania or Yuri as dmg. Lucy+Rudy(nice passive buff)+Rania/Yuri+Rachel friend. Something like this. Sometimes you'll want some debuffers/buffers and immunity auras.

Level 30 formation? Damn that's expensive. Probably worth it though. You made me realize mine was only 15. Bumped that up to 25. My numbers should get better now too.

Ve1ocity

Does anyone know if 2 of the same characters buffs/debuffs stack, like if you have 2 Rachels do the debuffs stack on the same enemy?

Wow new lineup totally worked out! finally broke 300k using rachel allies. Can Rania actually freeze the castle rush 7k?

Azusa

Wow new lineup totally worked out! finally broke 300k using rachel allies. Can Rania actually freeze the castle rush 7k?

Great. Now you need to get a decent single target DPS like Jupy. I'm trying to get her too.
Also Yui for Delonse(?) day. The day when enemy knight silence Rachel T_T sad day.

I don't think so. I have tried to silence and freeze an enemy knight but not successful.

Best chars for guild rush (from tier list)
Every day backliner dps -> Jupy
Every day support -> Karon, Sara, May

Mon -> Jocker (removes active buffs) Is it a Rudy day? Would be nice to remove his defence buff.
Tue -> Victoria (allies Immune to shock)
Thurs -> Yui (allies immune to silence)
Sat - >Rania (llies immune to freeze)
Sun -> Karin (allies immune to instant death), Hellenia(?taunt?), Leo (allies immune to instant death)

The best 7K support - > Rachel. I prefer to bring her always. Every day.

Amon37

I've hit a wall. I can't get past 62 in tower. I'm not good enough to beat normal daily dungeons but breeze easy level. Also cannot complete campaign on hard.

My team is

6* Kris
6* Leo
5* Karon or 5* Lucy
5* Cleo
5* Ariel

Those are the only 5 and 6* units I have. Some tips would be great.

garath

Rachael is the god tier castle rush 7K. I take back considering her second worst. Now I'm convinced that every 7K is awesome except spike. I can't find something that he excels at. He's so mediocre as a 7K. Even the super 7K spike helper was the worst I've tried for celestial tower.

Nice that we're solidly in the A rank chest now. Though to get higher is going to be a challenge. Great to see so many scores over 300k

Lan_97

Best chars for guild rush (from tier list)
Every day backliner dps -> Jupy
Every day support -> Karon, Sara, May

Mon -> Jocker (removes active buffs) Is it a Rudy day? Would be nice to remove his defence buff.
Tue -> Victoria (allies Immune to shock)
Thurs -> Yui (allies immune to silence)
Sat - >Rania (llies immune to freeze)
Sun -> Karin (allies immune to instant death), Hellenia(?taunt?), Leo (allies immune to instant death)

The best 7K support - > Rachel. I prefer to bring her always. Every day.
I've been meaning to go through the tier list to see what I needed each day, thanks for this. Rudy has been especially painful.

draw4wild

I think I'm almost done with the guide quest, I'm on the second +5 a 5 star but I have to wait till tomorrow's daily dungeon to get May to 5 stars first. After that I have the elements to 6 star Eileen and May and I'm sitting on 103/104 monsters. So pretty soon my team will go from garbage to 6 star Eileen, may, and velika

garath

I think I'm almost done with the guide quest, I'm on the second +5 a 5 star but I have to wait till tomorrow's daily dungeon to get May to 5 stars first. After that I have the elements to 6 star Eileen and May and I'm sitting on 103/104 monsters. So pretty soon my team will go from garbage to 6 star Eileen, may, and velika

Wait on any rank ups or +5 until the guide quest asks for it. One of the next quests is rank a 5* up to 6* then +5 a 6*.

draw4wild

Wait on any rank ups or +5 until the guide quest asks for it. One of the next quests is rank a 5* up to 6* then +5 a 6*.

Thanks, that's the plan. Technically I think I can get my Rileen to 6+4 today and use May for the guide quest but I don't want to chance it. My other 5 stars are Elin and Kai so I don't feel like +5ing them today just to fuse them away tomorrow when I could have May

Zunja

I almost have hard mode perfect finished the guide quest and I'm on floor 62. You get kinda stuck at late game though. There really isn't a ton of content and I haven't put money into the game so I just have to sit.

I still think this games a lot of fun but if its not hot time farming seems pointless so there is just nothing. It's also hard to get good guys without putting some money into it if you aren't lucky while leveling.

Azusa

I almost have hard mode perfect finished the guide quest and I'm on floor 62. You get kinda stuck at late game though. There really isn't a ton of content and I haven't put money into the game so I just have to sit.

I still think this games a lot of fun but if its not hot time farming seems pointless so there is just nothing. It's also hard to get good guys without putting some money into it if you aren't lucky while leveling.

Yeah. I just auto farm 7-1 stage while playing other games on my PC. It's easy to click "quick start".
But if you are f2p you have to do it or drop the game. There is nothing else you can do. If you don't farm ruby and fodder you'll be behind.

When you have time to play its actually way way faster to farm than using an auto battle. I can finish 7-1 maybe x4 faster than autobattle.

Hey new heroes that I won't get.
We would like to inform you that there will be a maintenance break scheduled today due to content updates.
The break will be from 18:30 November 4th until 24:00 November 4th (UTC+0).

I do the same i just grind out quick start on 7-1, i usually get a 5 star gear and 3-4 star character once a day just grinding hot time. There is a ton of content coming with raids and guild events so just hold out the game hasnt even been out a month.

Fortunately this game is one of the most generous ive seen with giving out free money (rubies). I've been stockpiling a bit waiting for the next content update which seems like today.

draw4wild

I do the same i just grind out quick start on 7-1, i usually get a 5 star gear and 3-4 star character once a day just grinding hot time. There is a ton of content coming with raids and guild events so just hold out the game hasnt even been out a month.

Fortunately this game is one of the most generous ive seen with giving out free money (rubies). I've been stockpiling a bit waiting for the next content update which seems like today.

Same here, I already had may, Hellenia, and Eileen so I have 800 rubies ready to go

Ve1ocity

Why does Hot time only give gold bonus, I noticed there's other things on the side like drops and hero exp but only the bonus gold seems to ever be high lighted/on or am I just mis understanding?

Oh god, I'm such a flop.
I ranked up Rachel to 6* and I'm not up to this part in the guide quest yet.

draw4wild

Why does Hot time only give gold bonus, I noticed there's other things on the side like drops and hero exp but only the bonus gold seems to ever be high lighted/on or am I just misunderstanding?

The hot time event currently running is only gold on weekdays and monster drops over the weekend. I'm assuming they'll eventually change the event to one of the other categories but for now those are the 2

Ve1ocity

The hot time event currently running is only gold on weekdays and monster drops over the weekend. I'm assuming they'll eventually change the event to one of the other categories but for now those are the 2

Ah ok cool thanks, I feel like just saving all my keys till the weekend now

Zunja

Don't worry I know it hasn't been out long and it's a lot of fun when I have stuff to do. I feel like manual has me actually contributing to the fight. Most of the games I just auto and never do anything so that's been nice.

I really just feel bad about CR since I have to farm my rank ups and gold it's taken me forever to get a team. Now I have my 5*Spike, 6*+5 Velika, 6*Sylvia, 6*Even, and 5*Joker. So I should get a better score today. Hopefully spike will be 6 by next week. SYlvia should boost my score a ton with her def and attack downs.

Ruri looks like a really good character, time to blow rubies

Ruri
1. Immunity to all kind of damage for 3 hits.
2. Increase allies critical chance by 30%"
Hit 4 enemies with 100% physical damage, additonally always critical. 74 Sec
Hit 4 enemies with 100% physical damage, additionally ignores defenses. 74 Sec
S+ B+ SS S- C

On a side note, guild finished lvl 2 buffs and close to getting S rank now. I dont know who gyuri145 is but he's helping out a lot

She's rated really highly in current Kr. I'm going to spend my 1k rubies rolling for her and Jave during the boosted period.

836K in today's CR. Freakin' silence! I want to break 1M!

garath

I think we'll hit S rank today. The 7K super Rachel is godly. My first run was over 200k by itself.

I blew a ton of money on formations and making another (crap) 5* and getting my 6* Yuri up to +4 with 3* fodder. I'm broke again. Grinded hot time back to 120k but that's not much.

I think I'll try to pull for ruri tomorrow as well. Only 175 rubies right now though. I just unlocked another player mastery. Damn.

Reszo

Hey I'm just now getting in to this and was wondering are keys like stamina? If so how do they replenish when I run out?

I just rolled 1100 rubies, I got 1 Ruri, no Jave. The gatcha rate is really bad. In total I've rolled over 2500 rubies and never received a 7K which really makes me think about how much the whales have spent who have 3+. I'm going to need to run the fire element daily quite a number of times to get both Ruri and May to 6* so I think I'm done rolling as I need to rebuild my gems.

Hey I'm just now getting in to this and was wondering are keys like stamina? If so how do they replenish when I run out?

Over time. 10 minutes per key. You can also buy keys with honor and get them through quests which you'll complete as you play (like level up heroes, play adventure mode x number of times).

I have so many elements from farming I don't even mind ranking them up. It's only going to cost me rubies because I have two physical DPS that I want to 6* tomorrow. I got a 4* Velika too so I will also rank her up to transcend.

I'm going to run in pvp:

Velika
May, Eileen, Ruri, Ariel

I feel I should put Eileen in the back, but Velika does not survive in the front. Eileen does and she will still kill if she does her AOE. The only people she won't kill are physical immune. Ariel always seems to fire first so switching her and Velika may be another option.

Would be nice to have Jave...

Azusa

They've added 2nd "Hot Time" time slot for Global servers.

2:00- 6:00 UTC+0
17:00 - 20:00 UTC+0

ZZZC1hM.png

Ve1ocity

Dellons rekt me, silenced me to death.
I even summoned a Yui thinking her silence protection was permanent, but after the 6th turn he just destroyed me.

They've added 2nd "Hot Time" time slot for Global servers.

2:00- 6:00 UTC+0
17:00 - 20:00 UTC+0

Fuck yes

Yeah Dellons is pretty much single handily keeping me from moving out of challenger rank. Every time I move up near the next rank I face a string of them in a row and drop really far. You lose so much more than you gain. The nerf can't come soon enough.

garath

No ruri for me. Gatcha rates are pretty rough. 7K are stupid rare. I even held onto a fusion for this morning. Got snipper. Oh well.

draw4wild

No ruri for me. Gatcha rates are pretty rough. 7K are stupid rare. I even held onto a fusion for this morning. Got snipper. Oh well.

Looks like we're hitting S rank today. I wonder how impossible it is to actually get the 7k ticket out of the chest

S rank! and we're in top 40 guild, good job guys!

I think we can hit S rank consistently now other than maybe the rudy day. I'll start weeding out the sub 50k people throughout the week. Need to make room some people in the inbox. Maybe you should join too now we're getting S rank shadowstar ;)

garath

I think yesterday was an anomaly. I got an extra 100k myself easy just from Rachael 7K super friend. My other two runs were in the 100k each range.

That's not to say we aren't getting stronger, but yesterday is an inflated day because of Rachael. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Top Bottom