• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Wii U & 3DS Downloadable Characters Discussion and Information on Smash Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie

Great.

I just finished some paperwork for the office and was about to recover quite the lost hours of sleep.

And then I have the brilliant, unquestionable idea to come check this thread.

Damn and bless you all.

iBlue

Duck stage on 3DS now!!!

Also the Smash board mods also said Ridley and Dixie and Mewtwo and Chorus Kids would be DLC for the WiiU in Nov 2014. Granted this board still thinks Dixie and Chorus Kids are getting in through the ballot for some reason but in general the mods over there are not without errors

where are u getting all this information from?

JoeM86

Change log

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11692/p/430 3DS
Ver. 1.1.1 details (Released on September 29, 2015)
•Users will be able to purchase newly added downloadable content.

Click here for more information.
•Added the Duck Hunt Stage.
•Adjustments have also been made for a more pleasant gaming experience.

http://en-americas-support.nintendo...5/~/how-to-update-super-smash-bros.-for-wii-u Wii U
Ver. 1.1.1 [Released 09/29/15]
•Users will be able to purchase newly added downloadable content.

Click here for more information.
•Updated features when posting to YouTube and Miiverse.
•Adjustments have also been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.

JoeM86

New trailer for Wave 4 Mii Fighters on the eShop

Business Suit
Fox Set (Starfox) (Ginner)
Captain Falcon's Outfit (brawler)
Toad (Brawler)
Viridi Set - Kid ICarus (Sword Fighter)
Hunter Set - Monster Hunter (Sword Fighter)
Rathalos Set - Monster Hunter (Sword Fighter)

Neoxon

Stages
  • Super Mario Maker
  • Pirate Ship
  • (Duck Hunt stage from Wii U also added to 3DS)
Mii Outfit DLC
  • Business Suit (All)
  • Toad Hat, Toad Outfit (Brawler)
  • Viridi Wig, Viridi Outfit (Swordfighter)
  • Hunter's Helm, Hunter's Mail (Swordfighter)
  • Rathalos Helm, Rathalos Mail (Swordfighter)
  • Fox Hat, Fox Outfit (Gunner)
  • Captain Falcon Helmet, Captain Falcon Outfit (Brawler)

RomanceDawn

Wow a Toad costume!

When I saw Rathalos costume I got mad for a second. I was thinking how could we get the before a Ridley costume and then I realized it's probably Rathalos armor.

Sad about no character but DH stage is nice. Still dunno if PS is on 3DS. Downloading update.

Guess I'll grab Viridi and MH Miis aswell I guess.

Sad about no character, but at the very least they did hold surprises until it launch just like I called. :p

Masked Man

I said wow
Super-excited for Toad and Viridi costumes! Also, if Duck Hunt got added to the 3DS, here's to hoping they can add Magicant to the Wii U!

Bluth54

Glad to see Pirate Ship is back, it's a great Brawl stage.

Now that we know Sakurai is okay with moving a formally Wii U exclusive stage to 3DS please give us Corneria, Jungle Japes and Brinstar to Wii U in the next update.

So with Toad and Viridi not being a supported a lot on the ballot I guess it helps sink the consolation prize argument
Eh, they're both popular characters, just not in the context of becoming Smash fighters. Argument could be made both already physically show up in Smash too.

Still hoping the K. Rool costume was more of a 'gauge interest of otherwise mostly unused character' then a consolation prize!

So with Toad and Viridi not being a supported a lot on the ballot I guess it helps sink the consolation prize argument
??? i'd think both of them would've been high up. So it only helps prove the consolation prize.

Tho I am shocked that they didn't go the extra mile and make a MH player character but still dunno if MH team would've wanted it.

PIRATE SHIP?!

amazing.gif

My dreams have come true.

Platy

Sad for no new character.... but Monster Hunter is a nice surprise, even if I will probably just buy the stages like always

...except you, Peach Castle 64.... I HATE YOU ! ><

Also that god tier zelda medley is back with pirate ship ?

??? i'd think both of them would've been high up. So it only helps prove the consolation prize.

Tho I am shocked that they didn't go the extra mile and make a MH player character but still dunno if MH team would've wanted it.

Well, MH's dev doesn't really like crossovers much, so I could reasonably see them not wanting to crossover here beyond the costume.

Viridi high up? Yeah no

Toad maybe but he was an easy add anyway with a model sitting around

Speaking of that none of these guys have new models like the K.Rool costume either which = good

Richie

Those DLC stages reusing music actually means one less obstacle for 3DS exclusive stages to come to the Wii U.

Hell freaking YES.

MAGICANT, MUTE CITY, PAC MAN STAGE THAT ACTUALLY REMINDS PEOPLE OF PAC-MAN, COME TO MEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom