• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I found out my ex-fiancee is a prostitute... [WARNING: READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

Mechanical Snowman said:
Link? The only massacre thread I witnessed in real-time was the one where that BMW(?) drove on top of another car and everyone was making woman driver jokes. I think I was a lurker then.
Yeah, that was the last 'real' women driver massacre thread. I remember because I got temp banned there. D:

Mechanical Snowman said:
Link? The only massacre thread I witnessed in real-time was the one where that BMW(?) drove on top of another car and everyone was making woman driver jokes. I think I was a lurker then.

Oh yeah, I remember that one. That was some funny shit :lol

I dunno which Epic Mickey thread had all the bannings, there's been quite a few threads on that game. Sorry :(

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Dude Abides said:
Unlocked! Not sure who to feel worse for, Solstice or his poor ex.

I feel sorry for the chick because she is doing her thing, seemingly trying to make a living and the OP opened her up to a bunch of harrassment by posting her blog. You can say that she opened the blog and that left her open to harrassment anyway, but the truth is that 95% of free blogs aren't ever read or visited unless the author sends out the link to it. The OP knew exactly what he was doing and probably thinks the banning was worth it.

Feeling sorry for the OP? I don't understand that at all. He needs to move on.

Pterion

Mechanical Snowman said:
My baby.:D

xbhaskarx

EYEL1NER said:
I was engaged to a woman who I had paid to have sex with. Didn't work out obviously, because I found out after a year and some months that she was already married and had two children.
I'm marrying her sister. It's a long, complicated story.....

What the hell :lol

duckroll

sooperkool said:
How many times must these Internet Detectives get perma'd before they learn that that shit does not fly on GAF.

You only get permed once... technically. So maybe It'll end when every last one of them are gone.

Okay, you guys had your 30 minutes of fun. Everyone who was following this thread actively should have gotten the message by now. Locking it up again, and let's hope this is the last time this shit happens. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom