• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, my PS4 is running out of storage for the 500th time

External storage needs to happen fast with how big games are getting. One should be able to buy 3.5inch (insert terabyte) external.

daripad

So, my 2TB Seagate Backup Plus Slim just arrived. I've already uploaded my saves on the cloud and I'm downloading the PS4 OS + Update. So, what do I do next? How do I restart my PS4 or do I just change the HD and then install the new OS?

massoluk

Banned
I ran out of PS4 storage last week, absurd to think some actually put required installation as a pro for home console

Any advice on whether it is worth the extra $15 to go from the Seagate 2 TB Barracuda to the Seagate 2TB Firecuda?

My 2TB Firecuda just arrived from Amazon and I'm installing it tomorrow after work. The reviews on Amazon are glowing, most talking about the PS4. Will provide an update, but I am hopeful... I mean the reviews are really positive.

I ran out of PS4 storage last week, absurd to think some actually put required installation as a pro for home console

It's one of the worst things I hate about this gen, I'd rather have the option to be able to play off the disc instead of having a mandatory install on every game, I'd happily take the longer load times. I got no choice but to pay for ps plus if I want to play online and so I'm going to take advantage of the plus games, but seeing as they're all digital if I delete one to make some space and I want to go back to it later I'm then having to download the whole thing again. I wish you could just play your physical games off the disc and leave the hard drive just for digital.

Top Bottom