• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So who's trading their 3DS's at Gamestop tomorrow?

spons

Gold Member
Right.

It'll get the games, just like the DS had. Being as expensive as the Vita says jackshit about anything really.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I'm gonna buy a Vita to go along with my 3DS! And then I'm going to get them married!

GregLombardi said:
Nope:

Zelda-Ocarina-Time-3DS-E3-1-450x273.jpg

But I will get Vita if there is an FF7 remake for it.
I'm also a fan of games i played several generations ago

AppleBlade

AbsoluteZero said:
Jesus H. Christ. I thought by now the record-breaking sales of the DS and the enormous popularity of the Wii would teach you folks that you don't fucking underestimate Nintendo, but some never learn.
Yeah, it's like people have amnesia. The PSP was also a hot handheld with a big beautiful screen that could produce graphics a full generation ahead of it's Nintendo competitor, not to mention that at the time Sony had all of the momentum (as far as hype, media coverage, 3rd party support, etc.) and the DS still managed to be a bigger success. Not saying that history will repeat itself but lets not ignore it either.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I am going to buy a 3ds tomorrow, walk out, open the box, and turn back to trade it in for PSV credit just to prove how hardcore I am!

RIP 3DS

Nintendo better troll Vita by launching Mario 3DS and making it $200 when it comes out, it would be hilarious.

*throws 3DS at wall* I'm keeping it

Vita + 3DS for me B^) I can ACTUALLY afford both :p

kaskade

The inevitable price drop coming is going to be a kick to the early adopters. I have my preorder payed off for OoT and I didn't get a 3ds yet. If they drop it below 199 I'll get the 3ds.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
What?

Oh, this thread... :lol

Keeping my 3DS and putting down some money on the Vita. I saved up, thankfully. Can't. Wait.

MrVargas said:
Yeah, it's like people have amnesia. The PSP was also a hot handheld with a big beautiful screen that could produce graphics a full generation ahead of it's Nintendo competitor, not to mention that at the time Sony had all of the momentum (as far as hype, media coverage, 3rd party support, etc.) and the DS still managed to be a bigger success. Not saying that history will repeat itself but lets not ignore it either.

Marketplace not the same with other mobile devices now.

I NEED SCISSORS said:
I know this is a joke thread (lol), but if tomorrow Nintendo can't seriously show me an incentive to keep their $250 handheld, then yes I will sell it for a Vita.

I'm a bit confused. There's apparently a reason you bought one, so did that reason suddenly evaporate when you weren't looking?

pretty upset about the 3ds right now but im gonna give it a solid year before i throw it away

i hope nintendo has some awesome announcements tomorrow in regards to the 3ds

Londa

Banned
uuuum vita isn't out yet, have fun playing nothing if you trade your 3DS in. LOL I love how Sony fanboys jump to conclusions. Nintendo Conference is tomorrow. I bet you will change your tune tomorrow afternoon.

Big One

Banned
By selling the 3DS, that means for half the year you won't have access to it or any of the fantastic games coming out for it like Super Mario 3DS.

So to answer your question no thanks.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
GAME OVER NINTENDO PACK IT UP AND GO HOME

Top Bottom