• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So who's trading their 3DS's at Gamestop tomorrow?

AbsoluteZero said:
I'm a bit confused. There's apparently a reason you bought one, so did that reason suddenly evaporate when you weren't looking?

It's best not to try to understand people like him...

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
JFuOz.png

AbsoluteZero said:
I'm a bit confused. There's apparently a reason you bought one, so did that reason suddenly evaporate when you weren't looking?

Yes, it did:

a good first year lineup and MGS3D

also value for money in light of Vita

iammeiam

Wait, are you suggesting people sully their eventual Vita preorders with dirty 3DS trade-in credit?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to go burn my 3DS, and then mail Sony a letter asking to be forgiven and allowed to purchase a Vita.

Epcott

Sold my 3DS Thursday and pre-ordered my Vita last Friday when I found out today it was Two Fiddy!

One step ahead of ya Wario brutha!

;)

Wario64,

Will you be my boyfriend?

[ ] Yes

[ ] No

[ ] Want to have sex.

Jangocube said:
AT THOSE WHO HE IS SERIOUS?

How that they do that?

BUT WHO WAS PHONE?

(._.) said:
3DS still has more charisma than this sony handheld

"3DS has a great personality!"

I'm pretty sure that just means 3DS is fat and eats way too gd much. On to the new hotness.

le.phat

GregLombardi said:
Nope:

Zelda-Ocarina-Time-3DS-E3-1-450x273.jpg

But I will get Vita if there is an FF7 remake for it.

That's far from a compelling arguement, unless you're a huge fan tbh. And that screenshot in particular makes very strong case for the VEEDA..

Zee-Row

Banned
The original DS and PSP had a huge difference in price when they both came out and now the 3DS and Vita are launching at the same price , Sony defiantly has the advantage.

Just like the N64 Nintendo took its hand off the ball with the 3DS.

DR2K

Banned
I'd like to see how well a Nintendo product does when it's evenly priced, I guess we'll see how powerful the name brand is this holiday.

DMPrince said:
i think i'll go to gamestop and buy a 3DS and return it the same day brah.
Just make sure you have your 3DS "pre-traded" so you can get more gamestop power up points when you do it.

Clunker

Stirrin' up the hive! Better brace yourself for a mountain of itprintsmoney.gifs, Wario!

I'll still enjoy my 3DS this year, but goddamn if I'm not impressed at the Vita showing and titles and stunned by the goddamned price. If I hadn't gotten my 3DS for a song, I'd almost feel ripped off.

X26

Banned
AbsoluteZero said:
Jesus H. Christ. I thought by now the record-breaking sales of the DS and the enormous popularity of the Wii would teach you folks that you don't fucking underestimate Nintendo, but some never learn.

think this is one of those rare occurrances where doubting nintendo is the right way to go

Jangocube

Banned
reptilescorpio said:
LOL Wario you transcend trolldom. I could not imagine GAF without you. So many outraged morons in this thread.

I see, like 3.

Almost everyone knows that he's trolling.

You sir, fail at life.

So are we allowed to post with a bit more leeway in this thread? If so, 3DS = DOA. Holy crap, 250 bucks... never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be any lower than $299 (wasn't even confident on 299, either). The 3DS is done as far as I'm concerned. It's an underpowered, gimmicky handheld that's not different enough from the NDS for consumers to care. For the same price you get a Vita... that's just unbelievable. Like buying a Benz for the same price as a Corolla.

Azure J

As much as I know Wario64's intentions with this thread, I'm glad I'll be on GAF for the next set of handheld wars. I can't begin to imagine how much fun they where during DS/PSP so now I wonder where GAF's gonna take this set. :lol

Top Bottom