• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So who's trading their 3DS's at Gamestop tomorrow?

dream

Wario, my friend, you are truly a prophet and I will never publicly mention your cell phone again.

Sai-kun

Banned
Wario64 said:
AHUAHAUHAUHUAHUAHUAHUAHAHAHUHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUHAUHAUHAUHAHUAAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wario64
Banned (lol)
(Today, 10:58 PM)
Reply | Quote

lmao OWNED by the mods hahaha wario's banned ha ha ha that's what you get!

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Sai-kun said:
Wario64
Banned (lol)
(Today, 10:58 PM)
Reply | Quote

lmao OWNED by the mods hahaha wario's banned ha ha ha that's what you get!
I know what you're doing. I know what you're doing!

trade in 3DS for a vita then Trade Vita in for 3DS light next year then Trade the 3DS light in for glasses free 3D Vita the year after that.

Fuck thats a lot of walking to gamestop.

Ill just buy a iphone.

x3r0123

hmm have i missed something over the last couple of days (other than dqx)? what's up with the increase of 3ds trolling/hate

Giolon

I bought a 3DS for one game: Super Street Fighter 4 3D. That game lived up to just about everything I wanted from the 3DS. Then fact that I got an upgraded Ocarina of Time port and a sweet Dead or Alive game was just a nice bonus. I am satisfied with my original $250 purchase.

But this analog stick thing....it is an abomination.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
funkystudent said:
trade in 3DS for a vita then Trade Vita in for 3DS light next year then Trade the 3DS light in for glasses free 3D Vita the year after that.

Fuck thats a lot of walking to gamestop.

Ill just buy a iphone.
Which you will trade for an iPhone 6, at Gamestop! :p

Azure J

You know something that retroactively makes this funny while stinging just that much more? There was a tester for Megaman Legends 3 that stated something to the effect of the game being unwieldy to play due to only having one slide pad.

Kurod

Banned
AzureJericho said:
You know something that retroactively makes this funny while stinging just that much more? There was a tester for Megaman Legends 3 that stated something to the effect of the game being unwieldy to play due to only having one slide pad.

Oh, God! I can't tell whether I'm laughing or crying anymore.

Ironically, when I was picking up Dead Island earlier there was a mom talking to the cashier. The cashier was trying to sway her to a 3DS over a DSi. His argument? The 3DS was doing so well that she had to get one of those!
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

emb

Wow, bump got me. I read like half of the first page before I realized how out of time it was. I kept waiting for someone to explain why that would happen, and all I saw was a stream of posts pretending to be from earlier this year. T.T

so thread created, major bump once, and then another major bump today. am i missing one?anyways, I GUESS THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM. BRB HEADING TO GAMESTOP.

Jaxter09

Oh so you are going to be hilarious and bump this thread periodically; and it will be more funny each subsequent time.
Is it ironic because it gives the ultra-conservative GAF a chance to devolve to gamefaqs-esque antics?

fernoca

Nah, Wario's just sad that his "Miyamoto - 'I'm Retiring'" thread was merged into a less-misleading-titled one.
So he bumped this thread with that. :p

Top Bottom