• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So who's trading their 3DS's at Gamestop tomorrow?

Ichor said:
I always buy Nintendo consoles day one, why? Because I know they'll get Nintendo software. With any other console/handheld I'm not sure what I'm going to get, with Nintendo I know what I'm getting into. And I love it.

I don't play my 3DS much, but at least I have one, as soon as Mario Kart comes out the damn things will be sold out across NA.

I'll probably get a Vita if the JRPG support transfers over from PSP, if it doesn't, meh.
Buying day one is stupid.

Ichor said:
I always buy Nintendo consoles day one, why? Because I know they'll get Nintendo software. With any other console/handheld I'm not sure what I'm going to get, with Nintendo I know what I'm getting into. And I love it.

I don't play my 3DS much, but at least I have one, as soon as Mario Kart comes out the damn things will be sold out across NA.

I'll probably get a Vita if the JRPG support transfers over from PSP, if it doesn't, meh.

That is so incredibly boring I feel sad for you :(

i would quit gaming before i ever become like this lol

Fou-Lu

perfectnight said:
That is so incredibly boring I feel sad for you :(

i would quit gaming before i ever become like this lol

What's boring about it? I get my Nintendo games, but I also buy other consoles once they have stuff that interests me, each generation I end up with every console in the end.

I just know Nintendo games won't disappoint me.

Ichor said:
What's boring about it? I get my Nintendo games, but I also buy other consoles once they have stuff that interests me, each generation I end up with every console in the end.

I just know Nintendo games won't disappoint me.
You're overpaying for a software drought

Fou-Lu

CoffeeJanitor said:
You're overpaying for a software drought

People make too big of a deal over $25-50. I say this as a poor student.

EDIT: Also I'm addicted to the high of getting new tech day one.

Only an idiot would sell a system because another one has the same price.

Just buy that system too.

Then you'll have a wider selection of games to choose from.

Ichor said:
People make too big of a deal over $25-50. I say this as a poor student.

EDIT: Also I'm addicted to the high of getting new tech day one.
Yeah that's cool.

I'm pretty frugal but I can understand

Bad_Boy said:
your name is jim-jam bongs.
Yeah but I don't write my name on my stuff, people might see it! I can't walk around with something that has a silly word like Vita on it, next thing you'll be telling me millions of people are carrying devices around every day with, I dunno, a picture of fruit on it or something.

LOL yeah right.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
If the PSP is any indicator, then this is the PS Vita timeline as it exists as GAF threads

I just got a Vita, what are the best launch games?
I just sold my Vita, what are some good 3DS games?
I just bought a Vita again, what have I missed?
I just sold my Vita for a 3DS, what have I missed?
I just sold my 3DS for a Vita, what have I missed?
etc.

jooey said:
If the PSP is any indicator, then this is the PS Vita timeline as it exists as GAF threads

I just got a Vita, what are the best launch games?
I just sold my Vita, what are some good 3DS games?
I just bought a Vita again, what have I missed?
I just sold my 3DS for a Vita, what have I missed?
etc.

Saves stuff getting dusty.

Ah, A Wario thread. I'll bite anyways.

Nintendo looks to deliver a ton of great games this year, and PSP2 got interesting because of its price tag. I'll probably bite at $250 (I'm a sucker for new hardware) but I need more games that interest me on the PSP2.

Oh and my guess is a 3DS price drop probably won't happen until the end of summer.

ixwd8g.jpg

Cheech

Good God this made me laugh. Well done Wario.

I kind of feel sorry for 3DS owners. I say "kind of", because the writing really was on the wall pre-launch. The 3DS thread was full of well reasoned arguments as to why buying a launch 3DS was a horrible idea, but hey.

A year from now, when there is a Vita fire sale, there will be a similar thread I am sure.

[Nintex]

Yep, Nintendo just kinda learned that the $250 hardware + $40 handheld software market is stone cold dead. Sony will also hit the same brick wall that's in plain sight soon enough.

lol at that spongebob gif and wario bump

not trading into gamestop but trying to sell everywhere else :( rip 3DS

To Far Away Times said:
Oh and my guess is a 3DS price drop probably won't happen until the end of summer.

:O he was close lol

Utako

Banned
I'm going to keep my 3DS. In 2 years when the revision comes out (fixing all the problems), I can seem like an awesome dude by giving it as a gift to a kid.

Amneisac

This is a trolling masterclass and I am completely in awe of its deft execution.

Well played, Sir Wario. You have won the day and my eternal respect.

Top Bottom