• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony announces PlayStation livestream schedule & links for TGS 2013

B.O.O.M

No specific at which time is which games will be on stage. Unless the following days are all repeat and they show all of that in the first day, then never mind me.

Oh that I don't think anyone knows yet. We might get more info today I guess

Well I'm not into japanese games but let's see. I'll probably still be up at 3am so if I'm still awake I'll just watch. I liked the last stream sony did.

Elios83

Yoshida on stage.
An update on exclusive software being mentioned.
I wouldn't get my hopes high but I feel like we're getting a few first/second party announcements from japanese developers. It seems like those were missing from the 9/9 conference on purpose.

Raymo

Yoshida on stage.
I wouldn't get my hopes high but I feel like we're getting a few first/second party announcements from japanese developers. It seems like those were missing from the 9/9 conference on purpose.

What are you referring to?

viveks86

So what does GAF think, is it worth it staying up to see the stream tonight ?

Well, I'm interested because I see 2 versions on Niconico. The "English version" and the "Japanese dubbed version". That makes me think this is primarily in English (can someone confirm?).

Hope they have something for the western audience!

ZOZrZZm.png

3 hours to go!!

Yoshida on stage.

What?

So tonight are they announcing games or not? I know the 2 stage events won't show anything new.

naah... only that last guardian game if i remember correctly and something about a remake, i dont remember the name, fantasia final 7 or something.. no big deal. Oh and souls from a demon 2. All unknown japanese stuff. Not worth the wait, im going to sleep

Elios83

What are you referring to?

To the facts that we know about the keynote :D
Yoshida will be on stage.
And right from the OP: "Detailed specification of this latest system and its exclusive software titles and the new gaming experience that can be realized with the “Playstation 4” platform will be introduced together with the latest information".

So Yoshida on stage and latest infos on the system and its exclusive software.

I'm not gonna bother staying up for the stream, but if I wake up tomorrow to news of Gravity Rush 2 being announced, and I wasn't there during the 'moment'... I'm going to be pissed as hell (but elated at the same time obviously).

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
I'm not gonna bother staying up for the stream, but if I wake up tomorrow to news of Gravity Rush 2 being announced, and I wasn't there during the 'moment'... I'm going to be pissed as hell (but elated at the same time obviously).

You'll be more pissed that you missed the new gameplay video of TLG ...

“PlayStation 4 is the next generation computer entertainment system which will be released by Sony Computer Entertainment towards the end of this year, 2013. Detailed specification of this latest system and its exclusive software titles and the new gaming experience that can be realized with the PlayStation 4 platform will be introduced together with the latest information.”

Hope we get the CPU clock rate.

Racer1977

Eurogamer is live blogging this conference, I doubt they'd bother if they weren't expecting at least a few bits of interesting news.

Takao

Banned
Hmm, are you guys sure that's the stream for SCE's keynote, and not just the general "Welcome to TGS!" one?

Racer1977

Why are you getting so hyped? Do you know something I don't?

Probably nothing exciting tonight.
TBH, there's been something of interest at every one of these Sony conferences. If there's nothing tonight, on Sony's home turf, on the brink of a new gen launch, you can pretty much right off TGS, and much of the Japanese dev industry, in terms of relevance.

That VR kit was rumoured to be revealed here, but now delayed. If correct, that at least indicates we should expect more than a rehash of old news.

Vire

TBH, there's been something of interest at every one of these Sony conferences. If there's nothing tonight, on Sony's home turf, on the brink of a new gen launch, you can pretty much right off TGS, and much of the Japanese dev industry, in terms of relevance.

That VR kit was rumoured to be revealed here, but now delayed. If correct, that at least indicates we should expect more than a rehash of old news.

I already have.

Seems like Sony has too considering Japan's release date is in 2014.

The Last Guardian or bust.

Top Bottom