• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony announces PlayStation livestream schedule & links for TGS 2013

Amir0x

Banned
There probably isn't going to be a whole lot though. I mean, they just had a different set of announcements like a week ago, and then another minor set of announcements yesterday. I know they have tons of games left to announce for PS4, but given the way Yoshida has articulated their strategy, it seems they're not concerned with rushing to reveal them.

I just hope for one or two cool little new games. Japan indies too!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Is Kojima gonna be showing MGS V in SONY's presentation?

B_Boss

I've just been told there's not going to be anything new in the stream guys :(

Goodnight all.

More bandwidth for me!

I wish I could pull a GAF version of the Konami Mem Card prank on you......ass-lump lol.
So geeked for this. If it ends up on Twitch, it'll be a racist pouring lame-fest but I wonder where most of you guys will be, guessing the nico site since it seems like the main site streaming it.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
I wish I could pull a GAF version of the Konami Mem Card prank on you......ass-lump lol.
So geeked for this. If it ends up on Twitch, it'll be a racist pouring lame-fest but I wonder where most of you guys will be, guessing the nico site since it seems like the main site streaming it.

I know it say (English) on the Nico site but I reckon that's just the web page. The last one was mostly in English anyway, so I'll be watching it on IGN and hopefully getting a decent quality stream. I'm not paying $5 to Nico

1 hour 20 minutes!

Elios83

Is Kojima gonna be showing MGS V in SONY's presentation?

No, not at the keynote, but tomorrow they'll do a live demo of MGSV at the Sony booth.
The keynote is more about Sony's vision of the future of gaming and how PS4 will realize it.
But a limited number of announcements can be made in keynotes as well. FFX HD for Vita was announced during the TGS 2011 keynote for example.

I know it say (English) on the Nico site but I reckon that's just the web page. The last one was mostly in English anyway, so I'll be watching it on IGN and hopefully getting a decent quality stream. I'm not paying $5 to Nico

1 hour 20 minutes!

already paid for a month. gonna be part of the elite when IGN doesn't have a stream because we read it wrong.

already paid for a month. gonna be part of the elite when IGN doesn't have a stream because we read it wrong.

Nowhere on that IGN link does it say they will be streaming it, weirdly, although the title obviously suggests such:

Watch Sony’s Tokyo Game Show Keynote
Tune in to see “the world created by PlayStation 4.

Just weird that they weren't more explicit in the article itself.

The Pre-TGS presentation had some decent announcements, hopefully we'll see at least a couple of new games at this thing. Or perhaps a trailer for TLG...

Cartman86

Banned
Nowhere on that IGN link does it say they will be streaming it, weirdly, although the title obviously suggests such:

Greg Miller of IGN on twitter just linked to that page and said watch it live on IGN so apparently they are streaming it.

viveks86

https://twitter.com/GameOverGreggy

@GameOverGreggy 6m
Watch @playstation's Tokyo Game Show Keynote on @ign! http://mobilenext.stg.m.ign.com/articles/2013/09/18/watch-sonys-tokyo-game-show-keynote …

Satisfied? :p

$h@d0w

I predict no new games at this, just a round up of tech and vision for the future.

It's a keynote, you typically don't fire 10 game trailers back to back in this.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
I hope this conference isn't a waste of time. I'm foregoing playing Final Fantasy XIV because of this. >_<

The pre-stream is in 19 minutes.

None of the sites say in 19 minutes. The official site says 1 hour 4 minutes and that's starts about half an hour before Sony's keynote.

leadbelly

Banned
Oh! Pleasantly surprised. :)

I thought the conference was being held tomorrow (well later today now) but realised it is actually in 40 minutes. Time zones are sometimes a wonderful thing. :D

Top Bottom