• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony announces PlayStation livestream schedule & links for TGS 2013

todd360

Welp gonna go study for my test thats tomorrow. Got to get that done so I can watch our lord and savior shuhei yoshida.

Sakura

Well I'm trusting the link below. Must BELIEVE!

Also if it's not Sony's event, I'll be disappointed. But Sony's not the only gaming company in Japan. And I'm learning Japanese for a reason!

Actually you know what it might be. The Japanese version of the page says
〇10:30~12:25
TGSフォーラム2013 基調講演
And I know the Sony Keynote is 10:30 to 11:30 and then the Gungho one runs until 12:25.

B.O.O.M

That's the one i've got. Can't wait to be kicked off!

I'm hoping this will broadcast it too.

Yep should be fun. Going by that gematsu link, the coming few days should in the least have a lot of information on already revealed games. I want to see what that Suda game looks like

Hopefully today's event will have some cool new content too

@Kagari: I'm guess we will get some twitch/ustream stuff closer to the event..maybe

Cartman86

Banned
Yep should be fun. Going by that gematsu link, the coming few days should in the least have a lot of information on already revealed games. I want to see what that Suda game looks like

Hopefully today's event will have some cool new content too

@Kagari: I'm guess we will get some twitch/ustream stuff closer to the event..maybe

Well they got 2 hours til the keynote...

Actually you know what it might be. The Japanese version of the page says
〇10:30~12:25
TGSフォーラム2013 基調講演
And I know the Sony Keynote is 10:30 to 11:30 and then the Gungho one runs until 12:25.

Yeah I sure hope so. http://expo.nikkeibp.co.jp/tgs/2013/en/business/forum_base.html

The link above states part 1 of the keynote is from Sony and will have interpreters. That explains how niconico can provide english translation.

zakislam

Wait, so the stream that's about to happen, is that an unveiling event where they show games footage, etc., as they did at the Sony Asia event where they revealed PS Vita TV?

viveks86

Wait, so the stream that's about to happen, is that an unveiling event where they show games footage, etc., as they did at the Sony Asia event where they revealed PS Vita TV?

This is the official quote. Your guess is as good as mine on what may be shown :)

“PlayStation 4 is the next generation computer entertainment system which will be released by Sony Computer Entertainment towards the end of this year, 2013. Detailed specification of this latest system and its exclusive software titles and the new gaming experience that can be realized with the PlayStation 4 platform will be introduced together with the latest information.”

http://gematsu.com/2013/09/tokyo-game-show-2013-live-stream-schedule

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
t1379554200z1.png

viveks86

I do because they already had a conference just a week ago with their announcements.

Regarding that IGN page, I don't see a link to the stream. Is it going to be on that page?

I think so. Most of the time, IGN remains vague about the stream URL until it gets close to the start.

Top Bottom