• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2015 Press Conference Dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea why so many people want this thing to run so long. Sony really need to focus on tightening-up their conferences, as they usually have about 30 minutes that drag that could have very easily have been cut.

Hoje0308

Banned
It will be a respectful silence, then a round of applause, before tears of joy.

Luckily we'll never have to find out. ;D

2 Questions:

- Will GAF still be up during the Presser?

- Will GAF stil lbe up after TLG is re-revealed? (/xing fingers that it will actually happen)

1) Probably, worked well enough last year.

2) No. The mere mention of catbird would put the site down as the mods take turns giving Kev a hug.

2 Questions:

- Will GAF stil lbe up after TLG is re-revealed? (/xing fingers that it will actually happen)

1. Yes.

2. GAF will be down for the rest of E3 because of it. Twitter will be down, GAF will be down, Facebook will be good. We may have to resort to Google+ to tell the internet how we feel.

Hexa

image.php

Why is Demonite banned?

He's not banned but he got in trouble with Sony or something because he teased Project Beast too hard. His teases were super subtle and if it didn't get leaked on 4chan it probably would have been fine, but going back through his posts post leak absolutely confirmed it was legit. He's been pretty quite ever since.

Jigolo

2 Questions:

GAF will crash hard if TLG is there. Probably why Y2Kev never wants to see it again ;)

pager99

If this isn't broadcasted on live from PlayStation I'm gonna lose my shit, I'm sick of hooking up my crappy laptop it's a fucking struggle

dugdug

Banned
No idea why so many people want this thing to run so long. Sony really need to focus on tightening-up their conferences, as they usually have about 30 minutes that drag that could have very easily have been cut.

Length isn't really the problem. It's that Sony *always* finds something non-gaming related to add an additional 20 minutes on. They get shit for it every time (Wonderbook/Powers/Services) and yet they continue to do it every year.

2-3 hours of just gameplay reveals and announcements? Sign me up, but, don't waste my time.

I-hate-u

He's not banned but he got in trouble with Sony or something because he teased Project Beast too hard. His teases were super subtle and if it didn't get leaked on 4chan it probably would have been fine, but going back through his posts post leak absolutely confirmed it was legit. He's been pretty quite ever since.

Thats terrible. His Bloodborne posts were cryptic and hype inducing. The 4chan leak is not his fault.

He was a staple in the Sony E3 hype threads :(

Thats terrible. His Bloodborne posts were cryptic and hype inducing. The 4chan leak is not his fault.

He was a staple in the Sony E3 hype threads :(

Every(a lot) of media outlets used his post history/teases to back up the leaks/stories.

It did not help one bit that GAF was basically doing a mine-sweep of his post history.

Duxxy3

I don't give a shit. I'm getting hyped this year. I'm expecting every god damn thing to be announced and shown.

koutoru

I would love it if Persona 5 actually got stage time, or at least a trailer during the conference.
But I'm doubtful that that would happen.

I would love it if Persona 5 actually got stage time, or at least a trailer during the conference.
But I'm doubtful that that would happen.

Even if it happens, I think it'll be the same trailer shown at the concert.

New trailer/stuff reserved for P4DAN bluray. :/

Hexa

I really love how Sony's is so late in the day. This is the one I care about the most so thank fully this is the one that I'll definitely be able to watch since it's 9:00PM EST. :D
All the rest depend on getting off work which seems unlikely. :(

jbug617

Banned
Do we read anything into the location of the conference. That play is huge so maybe they go crazy with the screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom