• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Space Dandy |OT| We're up all night to... ASK D-N-A... again, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odrion

Banned
Aside from the Boobie and ass jokes, this is pretty good.

The dub and writing is good stuff, this has the potential to be damn great.

Protag

Banned
This is going to be a love it or hate it series.

I dont understand how ppl dislike this with its focus on tits and ass, yet they enjoy kill la kill.

Chill, this doesnt have to be the bext bebop orchamploo, its fun. Enjoy the ride, its obviously not to be taken seriously

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
So that was ok. The coloring of the scenes were pretty cool I guess

Not as hype as I hoped :/ It's probably going to get better as it progresses, right?

Thought it was alright. Animation was good as was the voice acting. I chuckled a fair bit I just didn't love it I guess. Still, I'll keep watching it for a while and give it a fair chance. It's certainly more interesting than most anime out there to me.

Rpgmonkey

I really liked the animation, voice acting, and music, and some of the jokes and references were great too.

I knew the show probably wasn't going to take itself too seriously, but it went a little further than I expected. I'm definitely willing to watch more though.

G0523

This wasn't very good. It was trying too hard and it shows. Boobies and ass? Cat-like alien? Overdramatic main character? Yeah, it's all there.

And then they all
die at the end
? What a fucking waste. But there's another episode? Why? It's not even explained at all. This is just dumb for the sake of being dumb.

Jintor

This wasn't very good. It was trying too hard and it shows. Boobies and ass? Cat-like alien? Overdramatic main character? Yeah, it's all there.

And then they all
die at the end
? What a fucking waste. But there's another episode? Why? It's not even explained at all. This is just dumb for the sake of being dumb.

smh

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
A bit too much tit dialog early on, but sure got awesome as it went. And man, the dub is EXCELLENT. Some great delivery by all parties involved.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
The english voice acting really ruins the tone they are aiming for with the series. Hope the japanese voices are better.

Sophia

And then they all
die at the end

Perhaps you might not just enjoy a slapstick comedy? That, or you were expecting Cowboy Bebop. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom