• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Special Metal Gear Solid V: TPP stream announced for gamescom, hosted by Keighley

Status
Not open for further replies.
wmqf2ez8ak6k.gif

Cuteness overload committed!

Palpable

They seem to think that we as the small contingent of this forum make up the entirety of the forum. We're just passionate fans on this forum that want to show our love for the game, yet they're generalizing. I'm reading a lot of bitter butthurt on there.

Can anyone explain me why Big Boss has black hair in most of the art and in MGS V as well

Big Boss has brown hair you silly pants.

Infinity Patriot, I have a second possible name for the GAF Clan.

"Hungry Hyena" Our Slogan will be: We'll even eat ourselves to survive!

ExhaustedShinyAttwatersprairiechicken.gif

Dawg

You know, the one thing I dont understand... mods said they want us to keep the discussion to the current threads, so why can't they just lock this one and allow a new thread?

It would pretty much be the same, but we'd have a relevant OP/title.

The only people posting in this thread are the same people who would post in a general MGS V thread.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
You know, the one thing I dont understand... mods said they want us to keep the discussion to the current threads, so why can't they just lock this one and allow a new thread?

It would pretty much be the same, but we'd have a relevant OP/title.

The only people posting in this thread are the same people who would post in a general MGS V thread.

Just post the thread man, don't bug the mods with asking for it, jus post it... i'm pretty sure it won't get locked. at least i can't see anything wrong with it. We have hype threads for asscreed unity, destiny or smash bros so i see no reason why we can't have a MGSV hype thread.

Gamescom is over, it's time we get a new home.

Dawg

Just post the thread man, don't bug the mods with asking for it, jus post it... i'm pretty sure it won't get locked. at least i can't see anything wrong with it. We have hype threads for asscreed unity, destiny or smash bros so i see no reason why we can't have a MGSV hype thread.

Gamescom is over, it's time we get a new home.

Should the title just include "hype thread" or the mosaic as well?

Sn4ke_911

Should the title just include "hype thread" or the mosaic as well?

I personally would use "hype thread" in the thread title and then mention the mosaic in the thread itself.

Sn4ke_911

Yeah similiar to this.I wouldn't put too much work in it. I would just post a few screens, all the released videos and trailers yet and some info for the game.

It's not an OT, i wouldn't explain the whole Fulton Recovery System or any game mechanics in general.

I mean that's what i personally would do if you want to take it to another level then by all means do so but i'd keep it simple.

Palpable

One of those butthurt guys over on 4chan had a good idea; some sort of personalized message/page from one (or each) of us to be sent along with the mosaic.

I went to the Burger King to try the Big Boss. It was exactly as had been described: a Big Mac with fried chicken. Except that it wasn't called the "Big Boss", but the "Big King". Have they changed the name ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom