• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spiderman (PS4 Exclusive) from Insomniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neonep

Sony's not even holding a conference at Gamescom, and they're not going to show anything more about this game without a big stage to present it on. I expect we'll get some more footage at PSX, but probably won't hear a release date until at least E3 next year.
I know this is off topic but have we heard anything about PSX?

Ricky_R

tcpip_punch1.jpg

Kaako

Felium Defensor
You cruel trigger happy fool for bumping this damn thread. I can't fucking wait for a developer gameplay walkthrough though. They are busting their asses like crazy nonstop at Insomniac on this no doubt after that amazing reveal.

I honestly think Insomniac themselves were taken back by it a little bit. No, I guarantee it.

Spinluck

You guys should calm down.

Sony's not even holding a conference at Gamescom, and they're not going to show anything more about this game without a big stage to present it on. I expect we'll get some more footage at PSX, but probably won't hear a release date until at least E3 next year.

Thanks for this, I thought so, but had a smidgen of hope. I miss Sony at GC, but events later in the year should make up for it.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
7.gif

Is the game not worth discussing until something new comes out?

We are mostly joking, people post those reaction gifs because we all CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE INFO.

HYPE TOO STRONK

But the last bump was clearly a troll. He didn't say anything else just MJ should have red hair.

Okay....

Memento

The official upload on PlayStation's chanel has almost 6.5 million views. Damn.

Edit: And 2.7 million views from the Marvel's chanel upload. Plus 1 million from the Insomniac's chanel upload of the OP. That means an aggregate of 10million+ views

But I actually worry they'll change MJ's hair because of the movie...

Because you know exactly what she looks like the in the movie? If you're thinking it is Zendaya, well maybe but it's just a rumor. Even if it is Zendaya do we know her she won't have red hair? I'm just saying we don't know and you shouldn't worry. Even if MJ doesn't have red hair in the movie, who cares? The chemistry is what's important.

When are we getting more info on this game. PlayStation meeting I hope

It's not just me that thinks this can be a huge system seller, right?

When are we getting more info on this game. PlayStation meeting I hope

It's not just me that thinks this can be a huge system seller, right?
Of course.

I think the game will sell well on the name of Spider-Man alone but a high quality one will sell really well all the while pushing more PS4s out the door. Bundle it up and watch it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom