• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spiderman (PS4 Exclusive) from Insomniac

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game is a timed exclusive then?
Will wait for the PC release then

Expected something good in this bump but then I read this post which was answered a thousand times now...
movietheaterclapwhat_zpsl9xq8xwc.gif

Zedark

Insomnia are the dudes behind infamous, they work for Sony right?

That's Sucker Punch, Insomniac are behind Ratchet & Clank and Sunset Overdrive. They are independent, but do contracts with publishers.

Edit:
Sarcasm? If so, sorry about that, it's early over here XD

I'm mostly a PC gamer, and I'd love for this game to be on PC, but man, this shit is getting annoying now. How are people still not getting this? This game is not coming to PC. It is funded and published by Sony.

Good , man thank you, I really disliked infamous second son, for a minute I thought it was that team behind this game.

Give up hope now. It's by a western developer. That alone gives it an 85% chance that you're not going to like it.

Also, you guys realize if we hear anything new about this game, it would be on the front page, not in a bump here.

bunkitz

Motherfucker. Please stop bumping this thread. My heart breaks a little bit every time it gets bumped when there's no new news yet. *cries in a corner*

atr0cious

Motherfucker. Please stop bumping this thread. My heart breaks a little bit every time it gets bumped when there's no new news yet. *cries in a corner*
New news get new threads so this thread should never really get you excited anymore.

I also wanted there to be something when I clicked.

Verendus

Banned
Playstation doing what SPE and Marvel never will.

Deliver a worthwhile Spider-Man experience. Just remember when Spider-Man goes 0 for 6 in the movie realm next year, that there is this bright light on the horizon. At least someone out there is going to look after Spidey.

Playstation doing what SPE and Marvel never will.

Deliver a worthwhile Spider-Man experience. Just remember when Spider-Man goes 0 for 6 in the movie realm next year, that there is this bright light on the horizon. At least someone out there is going to look after Spidey.

Will we see something new this year ? Well, it's probably a lock for PSX, maybe we'll get something at the PS meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom