• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This show is the reason why I set my expectations way low. Some of the game stuff was cool to see to be honest. Enjoyed Quantum Break, Witcher 3, No Mans Sky, and the look at Donkey Kong.

The Titanfall woman has a Pirate Bay tattoo.

5FxBs.jpg

Therefore, Respawn can't complain if people pirate the PC version. /s

She might be the best part of the show, cute as fuck.

AHA-Lambda

Given the shows lower budget, lesser reveals and consistent declining viewership yoy.

Do you think this could be the final nail in the coffin for VGAs???

ksdixon

This crappy music has been playing for like 12 minutes now. Are they seriously ending on this, or is there supposed to be a surprise trailer or something afterwards?

There were only 2 highlights for me: Joel Banderas and No Man's Sky.

I still can't believe a team of 4 people can make something like that.

IrishNinja

Cliffy must be furious these guys don't have anything to say.

ahahaha

This "music"

shut it down, derricks

So fucking ignorant. Don't talk about music. Do us all that favor.

talk to em

For the same reason that PewPewDie has the so many youtube subscribers.

wow, you must be above so many things, like friends

LOOK AT HOW COOL I AM BECAUSE I DONT LIKE RAP MUSIC I DONT EVEN THINK ITS MUSIC I JUST THINK ITS BLACK PEOPLE TALKING

I AM SO ABOVE THIS

I feel like im back in the sixth grade reading these anti hip hop posts. Lemme guess, ya'll like "all music but rap and country"

for real, it's crazy seeing this in 2013

Having an opinion doesn't make someone ignorant according to the definition of the word

5. They're not ignorant
And I too have pressed the mute button for the last five minutes

with that example it's fine, it's the "THIS ISNT MUSIC" crowd that is straight ignorant. that's not an opinion, it's demonstrably false

overcast

Having an opinion doesn't make someone ignorant according to the definition of the word

1. They've listened to this kind of music, and have listened to other kinds of music.
2. Those who don't like this kind of music made a conscious decision in their choice of music.
3. They insult different music because they don't like it.
4. They have a right to not like said music
5. They're not ignorant

And I too have pressed the mute button for the last five minutes
Okay, saying hip-hop "isn't music"? They can say what they want, but that is ignorance pure and simple my friend. If somebody says that to me in person, they will be completely ignored. Which is deserving.

Kimppis

And it just dawned on me that I chose to spend 3 hours of my time watching this instead of studying for exams that will literally have an impact on the rest of my existence...

What the fuck am I doing with my life?

LOL, you nailed it. My exam won't that important, though, but I'm supposed read more than 1300 pages by next friday.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The band/rapper chemistry is what's making these performances a bit sub-par. The first one, whoever they were, was terrible. Jay Rock was a bit better, and it's working with Ali Bomaye a bit better but still.

Alienous

SKATEBOARD!!!

BACKS!!!!

'OUUUUUSSSEE!

GUSHY!!!

RESIDENT!!!!!

HEAVEN SENT!!!!!!

KANYE'S!!!!!

ALE BUMBA YEAH!!!!

This shit is horrendous

Status
Not open for further replies.