• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Really weirded out by the ignorance and "rap hate" here when most of you paid for and played a game completely influenced by hip hop culture.

IrishNinja

maannnnn fuckaTitanfall, don't be saying "STRIDER" and make me switch windows like that

Give it a rest, turn it off, turn around, and leave this thread. We get it.

Derrick stays catching L's in gaming side

It's like everyone on stage was brought in to definitively prove that hip hop is horrible. Mission accomplished, everyone.

please change your avatar to reflect your piss poor taste, thanks

There you go.

iHcmnGP7UT4Rc.gif

love it

Gorillaz

Cranky Kong is the biggest takeaway of this night lol

Also titanfall looking good but....I want to see what type of community will form

Could have been tightened up and cut about an hour, but I like the general format, they're definitely onto something. Big improvement over a "normal" awards show.

The content hasn't been amazing (at least not good enough to sit here for 3 fucking hours solid) but if they got rid of Joel and had Geoff fly solo it would been automatically more watchable.

Cuburt

Joel keeping it real that he is looking forward to playing DK: TF with his kids and calls out Geoff for his Titan Fall jocking again. lol

Mory Dunz

GIF of guy being thrown back from the crowd?

And also of Tyler dancing....both times....with "Haters gonna hate" or "Zero (effs) given"?

Just some ideas for those quick workers...

noobasuar

Banned
Tyler was fucking awesome as usual. That was awesome.

Not surprised to see that GAF has about as good of taste in music as they do about videogames.

The_Monk

Well it's was a funny ride, with you my good fellow GAFfers, the show... well, I feel bad for Geoff having such a side host during 3 hours.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I gotta say, all of these titans lack personality, or identity in their visual design. They really are overdesigned in a way with too much trinkets and shit. Could be a problem in terms of the silhouettes in gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom