• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGX 2013 |OT| DON'T BE CRANKY [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Really weirded out by the ignorance and "rap hate" here when most of you paid for and played a game completely influenced by hip hop culture.
Filtered through the lens of a bunch of old white guys from some tiny island.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
I have the feeling Reggie will not be retuning next year.

Reggie said so too.

1386460034752.png

I LEAVE FOR 1 HOUR AND JOEL BANDERAS APPEARS?

SCREW EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY. I even stopped streaming to free up bandwidth for these stupid GTAV updates!

*SIGH*

system11

Hey we haven't namedropped Titanfall for a whole 5 minutes - cut to another promo!

It doesn't feel genuine. It feels like dastardly PR wheels are turning and trying to manufacture fan hype.

Haha oh my fucking god that music was terrible. I thought it couldn't get worse than the earlier performers and then this guy comes out and starts moaning like he's trying to be Sloth from the Goonies.

Jesus. What a terrible show overall.

Lucent

He's the only rapper that talks about REAL issues, and not just violence and sex.

Greatest to ever do it

Yeah he's def better than that.

Hate it when it's like "let me tell you about the inventory of things I have. Let's see...I got money...and cars...and I girls...yeah...uhh....yeahh...whaatttt? s-sorry I couldn't hear you..."

lol

Back on topic: GTA music isn't over. lol

Lucent

He's the only rapper that talks about REAL issues, and not just violence and sex.

Greatest to ever do it

Yeah he's def better than that.

Hate it when it's like "let me tell you about the inventory of things I have. Let's see...I got money...and cars...and I girls...yeah...uhh....yeahh...whaatttt? s-sorry I couldn't hear you..."

lol

Back on topic: GTA music isn't over. lol

I kinda feel bad for Geoff Keighley, it seems like he is very passionate about video games, and is only trying to put on a good award show for gamers. However he should have learned from now that gamers are one of the most jaded demographics. He has a better chance of winning the lotto than pleasing them.

Okay, this thing was awful. Absolutely dreadful. Naughty Dog and that banderas pose may have been my highlight, as well as that procedurally generated space title.

Oh god that guy was awful live. It sounded like he was tone deaf. Or drunk. Or some combination of the 2.

Are they never gonna do VGX again? Are they gonna rebrand it again next year? Heck, I'd just be satisfied with Geoff and Joel again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom