• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

NotLiquid

in the shadows of people who win, sure

PKZ6uvt.gif

El Odio

Banned
Finally added myself to the spreadsheet in celebration of tower control. If anyone wants to add me I'll be on later tonight for a few rounds.

GOD going on a losing streak in ranked is the most infuriating thing

"is it my weapon?"
"is it my gear?"
"is it me?"

Second guessing everything

I thought I stopped commenting midway through the OT...but still ranked higher.

Don't lie, halfway through the OT you had 100 hours clocked in lmao.
SplatGAF is too much for me, I just don't really have a lot of time to stop and play (one big TV only, used all the time, yadda yadda).

the best part is the danger warning for the blue team lol

It's all fun and games until the blus just press the roller shotgun trigger when 30 seconds are left.

Added a bunch of people, but not sure if I added the right people. Kind of just went off the post count, but now I might regret that, because those with the most posts can't possibly spend much time playing if they're posting that frequently. :p

Add me as well please.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Is there a GAF room going on currently? Wanting to warm up before tower control hits!

Who else is ready to lose A+ to try out new mode?

So dumb it's ranked only imo

My body is ready for tower control, but my A+ ranking is not.

RagnarokX

Crossposting from the other thread now that this is the title:

Spyke and Moe fit right in with Gorillaz style, I think. Quick ArtGaf make a Demon Days cover.

The tower from the mode we are getting today would have made a good windmill island.

Tower tower for the turf
Move forward through the surf

J@hranimo

Banned
Added a bunch of people, but not sure if I added the right people. Kind of just went off the post count, but now I might regret that, because those with the most posts can't possibly spend much time playing if they're posting that frequently. :p

Add me as well please.

Real Gaf squids post in between matches and still kick ass in Turf Wars >:D

don't forget to add some who don't post as much as well! The more the merrier.

I don't know if I'm ready for Tower Control...
It's gonna replace Splat Zones :/

mo60

Add me as well please.

What is your NNID

DaBoss

This post reminds me, how many people are playing this with experience in other TPS/FPS? I literally had zero experience with competitive FPS/TPS before this (unless Squawkmatches in Banjo-Tooie/a bit of GoldenEye and Perfect Dark count) before this.
I played a lot of Halo, Battlefield, & CoD (PC & Wii, this is where my pointer controls experience comes from, and I think it helps with gyro). Though I didn't really play online competitive TPS games.

The tower from the mode we are getting today would have made a good windmill island.

Oh, man, didn't even think of that! That's definitely true. Really hope they add a replay feature in the future, it would be awesome to make a mashup video in a Friends Lobby.
Also, Moray Towers is apparently gonna come before Camp Triggerfish or something like that? I want a new map again.

RagnarokX

Oh, man, didn't even think of that! That's definitely true. Really hope they add a replay feature in the future, it would be awesome to make a mashup video in a Friends Lobby.
Also, Moray Towers is apparently gonna come before Camp Triggerfish or something like that? I want a new map again.

It's funny cuz Camp Triggerfish was like the first extra map they showed and we ended up getting a map we'd never seen before first and Camp Triggerish is last apparently.

It's funny cuz Camp Triggerfish was like the first extra map they showed and we ended up getting a map we'd never seen before first and Camp Triggerish is last apparently.

Yeah, I mean, I know Camp Triggerfish is Grate town and it's gonna be considerably harder but come on gimme (not that I'm complaining about the others, they're all great, but Camp Triggerfish keeps being teased)

Goddamn at Kraker Bouncer Balls

Any streams for Tower Mode? Can't play right now :(

Also, woohoo new thread! Noob question: why are people down on community?
Is this where threads go to die?

Top Bottom