• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

WALKMAN04

I snipe people that forget echolocator's on them and always find it hilarious.
You seem to have a slight lag right now, everytime you kill me I'm not there anymore. I don't mind just putting you on notice, maybe it's me
Edit: that last one was good though oh and please don't leave as long as you are hitting me on your screen you still have good aim in my book

I feel like the enemy team was just taunting us, they had 25 left on the Tower at Triggerfish and just spawn camped us for the remainder, leaving the tower alone, we couldn't even get 1 point out.

That's what we get for having 4 blasters though.

Zing

Banned
I feel like the enemy team was just taunting us, they had 25 left on the Tower at Triggerfish and just spawn camped us for the remainder, leaving the tower alone, we couldn't even get 1 point out.
That is what they should have done. Why risk a loss just for a knockout? They can win just by defending the tower itself.

ryechu

I wanted to get my charger alt to A+ 99 in ready for the update too, I was only like 18 points away then all the charger team battles stole my soul.

Ah well. I'm starting to dislike Moray Towers and the E-Liter because it's kind of a trap. The advantage of range is too great yet hitting enemies from afar is harder and different and you kind to fall into a lull of simply missing shots then when I need to actually need to make the hits at closer range it doesn't quite work out.
Scoooppe. Also the common e liter spot is a trap. If there is an enemy sniper you want to be behind the railings instead and jump shoot.

Africanus

3WfKslD.jpg

Just in the past few games I've been doing alright with this setup. As ugly as the jungle hat is it has really good synergy with it's affinity for ink savers. Damage ups are damage ups.

I'll experiment with it more as time goes on. I've always wanted to use this day 1 and now it's finally clicking lol. I'd say definitely focus on ink saver main. It seems pretty mandatory.

Why damage up?

GGs everyone I played with tonight. Playing with GAF is definitely more fun than all randoms. Shit gets intense. Glad I finally started playing with everyone here.

Just wanted to say that we had some great teamwork going in that match on kelp dome, my last match, were you the one who pinged to let me know there was someone there I was so happy, if so you saved my life.

Anyways good games everyone, had a lot of fun

I have no idea, I only booyah at match start, good kills, and when people avenge me. And sometimes when I fall off for no good reason.

Edit: Also randomly if we're winning.

Robotguy

I felt like everything was moving at like 2X speed that match.
I must be losing it.

Everyone left the lobby. :(
(Probably the right decision)

Zing

Banned
The game giving me the exact same team of randoms against GAF twice in a row broke my will to live.

Joining the other group of GAF.

Squiffer is still questionable. I need echolocator to do well.

WALKMAN04

I have no idea, I only booyah at match start, good kills, and when people avenge me. And sometimes when I fall off for no good reason.

Edit: Also randomly if we're winning.
It was probably you since we were the only ones booyahing.

Azure how did your rank session go missed the stream and it doesn't appear its up

Azure J

Last I saw he was playing turf wars with low-level randoms at A 18. Must have died a lot in tower control

My internet went to shit (yay random IP addresses getting shared out of nowhere on a corded connection) and tanked 12 points in the process. What's more I was really garbage and frustrated out of my mind. In the interim, my brother is messing around with the stream to try and get basic settings going for a stream with chat in the video but I don't have anything cool or "me" enough to use as the overlay art. =/

I'm wondering how everyone would feel about Splatoon footage that would basically have black cropped space for the chat versus having full real estate for the footage now. At least until I get something cool for the chat overlays.

Heng

My internet went to shit (yay random IP addresses getting shared out of nowhere on a corded connection) and tanked 12 points in the process. What's more I was really garbage and frustrated out of my mind. In the interim, my brother is messing around with the stream to try and get basic settings going for a stream with chat in the video but I don't have anything cool or "me" enough to use as the overlay art. =/

I'm wondering how everyone would feel about Splatoon footage that would basically have black cropped space for the chat versus having full real estate for the footage now. At least until I get something cool for the chat overlays.
You could copy how atrocious handled his chat and put a black box with low opacity near the bottom of his screen. Either way is good though.

Have you tried setting a static IP to the Wii U?

Mellopillow

Neo Member
Sorry Quartz, I was testing out my wifi because I got a new modem and i knew it'll die out ): I'll be studying now tho, I didn't want to play with Gaf yet if the wifi was having problems haha I'll play with you guys tomorrow

Mellopillow

Neo Member
I was there when you joined my room like 30 mins ago, but I dced in the middle of it xD
Edit: also, feel free to add my gf, kasumi, if you guys have some room~ Her NNID is kasubby. She said she likes playing with you guys lol

Azure J

i didnt know you started to stream azure might have to play with ya more often now. I also managed to fix my splatoon lag by switching to a lan adapter matches are much better for me now dunno if thats possible for you but it should help.

Oh we've been all about the LAN adapter from Day 1 on Wii U. It gets us very stable results.

Geg

Okay since port mackerel is finally up as a stage I was able to go into recon mode and test it out and yeah, based on the video of the new Splatling, it seems to have about the same range as the Splattershot Pro/.96 Gal/Dual Squelcher

I died in stupid ways and used a short ranged weapon on depot against 3 chargers, but I still outscored my team and did just as well on kills. Hmm.....

Top Bottom