• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Spoilers] Resident Evil 7 Demo: "There's More, Right?" Edition

OnPoint

Yo guys I just realized that an axe is a 7! Look at it!

5Nari5O.jpg

What could this mean!?

brau

5Nari5O.jpg

What could this mean!?

lol...

i actually inspected the axe after people said they could clearly see a 4 on the side. I didn't see the 4. But i do see the 7. You have my attention.

Xpliskin

I firmly believe everything we see on the TAPE I desolation trailer is in this demo.

The last thing nobody tried is getting the 7 sightings in one run.

I firmly believe everything we see on the TAPE I desolation trailer is in this demo.

The last thing nobody tried is getting the 7 sightings in one run.

6 is the current record but I think i saw a video linked where the player claims all 7

Im not sure it matters either way. Ghost appears to just be a RNG surprise element for the player

BroBot

5Nari5O.jpg

What could this mean!?

There's something in the game we have to hit exactly 7 times! Now we have to go back and hit everything 7 times and we'll be one step closer to solving this thing! I knew we weren't losing our minds here!

122343643_by_rinoabc-d8n28ij.gif

i know haha... but at this point this is at least something haha..

i was thinking about this tho. in the Resident Evil Ambassador on the game it says to subscribe to unlock the door. Anything to this?
I subscribed and logged in on my PS4, but it didn't seem to change anything.

Keihart

At this point i bet that if there is some solution , is something that makes absolutely no sense.

If there isn't, fuck Capcom! give the people back their freedom, can't you see how many streamers are descending into madenes!?

brau

I subscribed and logged in on my PS4, but it didn't seem to change anything.

and im pretty sure there is no option for social network link on the game itself huh? no app either to install on the ps4?

i just linked mine to the capcom account that is linked to my ps4 i believe. but i am not eve sure.

Birathen

Has anyone tried playing through it 7 times?
Lololol

Ive been watching streams for two days now and followed this thread. I havent even installed the game. Its eve online forumpolitics all over again D:

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
You guys see shit in everything when it's nothing.

Whatever needs to be done is super obtuse and precise, because otherwise it'd have been randomly came across with the 1,000's of hours played by people.

Whatever is here is going to have some solution that's even more absurd than the actual solution to PT.

The glitches and unfinished state of things in this make it even easier for people to grasp at straws.

Has anyone tried
crouch walking from the attic after the phone call to the door?

Yes, and every single other way you can walk, run, etc. No diff.

will0wis

Funny quote from the first google result about the numerology of number 7:

The number 7 is the seeker, the thinker, the searcher of Truth (notice the capital "T"). The 7 doesn't take anything at face value -- it is always trying to understand the underlying, hidden truths. The 7 knows that nothing is exactly as it seems and that reality is often hidden behind illusions.

They've been playing us very well.

Keihart

Since PSVR is considered a new platform...4 home consoles + 2 portables +PSVR = 7. Welcome to the Family.

I'm sorry. Very sorry.

LMFAO...very fitting. I'm part of the problem. Axed the shit out of that house for a good hour.

Amazing how this community and Reddit have all come up with convulted theories on how to get the 4th ending - some of them very creative and impressive in terms of plausible sequences to complete.

Hopefully someone will discover how to get it for the sake of our sanity...lol

Fotos

Just watched a streamer spend 10 minutes pushing crates and a mannequin into the barricaded door in the attic, backed up to the end of the hall and charged at the door while playing the John Cena theme song.

I think we almost have it figured out guys

Top Bottom