• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix: 3-day "interactive experience" stream on Twitch (Western studio) [LIVE]

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Twitter account posted another rather obvious hint, this may be intentionally misleading folks to then throw out something totally different.

Still, I'm betting on a PS4/XB1 remaster of the first Deus Ex and the confirmation of a new one coming :)

0e3.png

MageBoySA

I wish twitter had a way to show when an account was created. It would make it a lot easier to see if that twitter account was fake.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I just wish I didn't come across now and rather before the Gameinformer cover to put me out of this pain waiting :lol:

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The guy asked "What did I do wrong." I posted " ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽YOU CAME TO THE WRONG DONGERHOOD༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽" in the twitch chat. My message got deleted
cry.gif

Ok, this is boring, I'm not watching this.

Bousf

The Twitter account was created on April 6th 2015, 19:31 on my local time (reveal started at 19:00 local time)
Its user ID is 3,141,240,328

That's all I could figure out, account was created around half an hour after the reveal started, smells fishy.

The Twitter account was created on April 6th 2015, 19:31 on my local time (reveal started at 19:00 local time)
Its user ID is 3,141,240,328

That's all I could figure out, account was created around half an hour after the reveal started.

smells like a fake to me.

Top Bottom