• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2016 |OT| No Bothans died to bring us this information

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this episode VIII teaser is gonna drop at the opening ceremony right? Like the TFA first real trailer? Because it's 3:30 AM and I'm gonna be pissed if it's fucking nothing lol

obin_gam

So this episode VIII teaser is gonna drop at the opening ceremony right? Like the TFA first real trailer? Because it's 3:30 AM and I'm gonna be pissed if it's fucking nothing lol

If they drop it at the opening, people are gonna leave right afterwards. They'r gonna end the whole weekend with it. Leave us waiting and having to watch everything.

The same principle as SDCC does. The interesting panels are on the last day, otherwise people are just gonna leave.

Metalmarc

If there is a 8 teaser it will be the Closer on Sunday and we may not get it on the stream either, today is about Rogue One trailer which is about 6 hours from nowish and the entire convention thing it doesnt Start for about 50 mins from now

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
So bets that the next Rogue One trailer will feature
Vader's breathing?
. I don't think they'll show the character, but I believe that will be in there.

jelly

So bets that the next Rogue One trailer will feature
Vader's breathing?
. I don't think they'll show the character, but I believe that will be in there.

His shiny boots as they crawl through vents.

I think they'll do his shiny light chest in the dark.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
The Star Wars Show started on Youtube.

[edit]

They got Darth Vader to do a line for the show!

DKHF

What I think we/those attending will get at this event (as far as the movies):

- Rogue One trailer with Vader (this is obvious)
- Another SW story film (maybe Obi-Wan) announced in the Future Filmmakers panel
- Alden Ehrenreich confirmed as Han and he will come out on stage in the Future Filmmakers panel
- Episode VIII teaser only shown to the crowd (not posted online)
- Episode VIII title announcement

Hopefully I'm wrong and the public gets to see something from ep VIII.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I'm super bummed out that they're not streaming the future movie panel cus you know that's where they're going to show some juicy shit.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hamill seem a bit shakey to anyone?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mark should have a weekly show where he just talks about random crap.

He is hosting a new show on Comic-Con HD, a collectors show where he goes and visits people with strange collections

Aiii

So not worth it
I can listen to Mark Hamill do Joker all day.

I also appreciate the irony of Mark Hamill doing DC stuff at a Disney thing.

Sorry for being kinda OT but we're definitely getting a rogue one trailer today right?

At the Rogue One panel starting in:

t1468594800z0.png

Mr Cola

After last years audio leak they will amp up security something fierce for the Rogue one trailer I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom