• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2016 |OT| No Bothans died to bring us this information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Literally not answering any of the questions but the stories are great anyway.

The mark of a true professional tbh, give people value when all they want to know is things you cant answer, hes gold for the franchise.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
That line about the ligthsaber in the forest, I know in the cinema is was 100% sure Luke was going to show up, it seems like the prevailing thought among people too, JJ the tease.

Waldini

I advice reading the Obi-Wan issues of the currently ongoing Marvel Star Wars comics. Super fascinating and cool.

You know ... it'll be pretty stupid of Disney NOT to make an Obi-Wan spinoff. Ewan McGregor is loved and was one of the highlights of the prequel-trilogy.

Would be great if they invited him on stage coming sunday and actually announce an Obi-Wan spin-off.

Mr Cola

Man must be awesome to be part of the Star Wars family

For Funko Pop fans:

ahsoka-funko-pop.jpg

They showed the Ahsoka book cover as well.

Nice one Dave! You made Ashley cry.

I love how the end of TCW and ROTS would have meshed though, with Rex and Ahsoka going to take on Maul while Obi-Wan and Anakin attempt to rescue the Chancellor.

Mr Cola

My prediction for an episode 8 teaser is either a shot of Luke or a shot of Rey with a Lightsaber, possibly a double lightsaber or some variant that isnt the usual fair, maybe even a new colour :eek:.

Mr Cola

Also last year on youtube they cut off before they showed the EP7 trailer, they literally cut to black and didnt show it, if they do that this year im gonna be pissed.

Also last year on youtube they cut off before they showed the EP7 trailer, they literally cut to black and didnt show it, if they do that this year im gonna be pissed.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do it again for Rogue One. They had the trailer ready to go on their YouTube channel at the exact time for TFA though.

Mr Cola

Sure about this? I remember watching it on my phone ln the livestream

100%, there were a few streams that showed it (I changed to another one to catch the end of the trailer) but the official star wars one cut to black, then showed music.

I wish they would just do an occasional Clone Wars TV special. I'm sure they would get good ratings or Netflix would happily stream them.

Caode

100%, there were a few streams that showed it (I changed to another one to catch the end of the trailer) but the official star wars one cut to black, then showed music.

I watched it on the Star Wars UK stream and they just transitioned straight into the trailer. Expecting the same today.

Mr Cola

I watched it on the Star Wars UK stream and they just transitioned straight into the trailer. Expecting the same today.
Was this on the website? I believe I switched to the website stream and it worked.

Mr Cola

This Panel kind of makes me want to watch Rebels, even though they spoiled alot of season 2

Caode

Was this on the website? I believe I switched to the website stream and it worked.

Nah I was watching it on YouTube just. I had some trouble getting the main Star Wars channel to stream without lagging every few minutes so I switched to Star Wars UK.

Zereta

I do hope that if anything for Episode 8 gets shown, in terms of a teaser, they release it for everyone. I mean, I know the Rogue One teaser last year was never actually released, but they seem to be a bit more open with Episode 8, with all the tweets and BTS photos from Rian and stuff...

I just want something haha.

Aiii

So not worth it
This Panel kind of makes me want to watch Rebels, even though they spoiled alot of season 2

You should, it takes a few eps to catch its stride, but once it does it's pretty much on-par with later seasons of Clone Wars.

shingi70

Banned
I do hope that if anything for Episode 8 gets shown, in terms of a teaser, they release it for everyone. I mean, I know the Rogue One teaser last year was never actually released, but they seem to be a bit more open with Episode 8, with all the tweets and BTS photos from Rian and stuff...

The Rouge One teaser did at least leak.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Dave Filoni confirms in a very Dave Filoni way that Ahsoka is coming back for season 3. Not that anyone is surprised but Dave Filoni hadn't wanted to say either way until now.

Mr Cola

You should, it takes a few eps to catch its stride, but once it does it's pretty much on-par with later seasons of Clone Wars.

Ill be honest I dont like the animation so much and I watched the first part of the Clone Wars and was really really really underwhelmed, sadly.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops

Since they're not streaming the future movie panel, I don't think they'll show the 8 footage.

Ill be honest I dont like the animation so much and I watched the first part of the Clone Wars and was really really really underwhelmed, sadly.

The animation and the quality of the show improves a lot over time. The movie and the first season were pretty underwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom