• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2016 |OT| No Bothans died to bring us this information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

Rey defeated Kylo. An untrained Force user.

Luke, 30+ years of experience vs The Knights of Ren, where Kylo is the Masters of Ren.

Luke vs the Knights of Ren would be pretty cool. It leaves Rey to fight Kylo again
and get wrecked by him this time

I also hope Luke survives the trilogy.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Rey defeated Kylo. An untrained Force user.

Luke, 30+ years of experience vs The Knights of Ren, where Kylo is the Masters of Ren.

Rey bitchslapped a deranged and heavily wounded Kylo who wasn't even trying to kill her. It wasn't a straight duel to the death.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Rey vs. full-power Kylo + Knights of Ren =
tumblr_n5hl82QbmA1r0su18o1_400.gif

Sephzilla

People are going to complain that "oh its just copying Empire Strikes Back" but Rey getting a little arrogant and getting her ass handed to her by a healthy Kylo Ren is the next logical step in my opinion

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
People are going to complain that "oh its just copying Empire Strikes Back" but Rey getting a little arrogant and getting her ass handed to her by a healthy Kylo Ren is the next logical step in my opinion

Rey Turning is the next step, once she finds out Luke killed her parents

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?

It'd be especially interesting if she does go through it without good reason too. Luke had "but they're my friends" card.

Gravidee

Ill be honest I dont like the animation so much and I watched the first part of the Clone Wars and was really really really underwhelmed, sadly.

You don't really think so many people would like the series if its quality remained the same as how it began do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom