• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Oh hey, Forest is there!
veb16Y6.png

I know some people didn't like his characterization of Saw but I thought it was really fucking cool and pretty memorable.

LIES

DECEPTION

Eggbok

Are you guys speculating based on rumors or has it been confirmed that the new show will be sequel era?

Good on them for being able to choose their own end point though.

I haven't heard about any rumors but it kinda makes sense. He said Rebels is ending with season 4 and that the animation studio isn't done. They've also done a show during the prequels and a show during the original trilogy.

It only makes sense that the new show will be during the sequel trilogy. Rebels was about the gap between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope. So they basically have post Return of the Jedi up to The Last Jedi. Can you imagine a show about the rise of The First Order, the Knights of Ren, what Leia and crew were up too, etc.

Oh hey, Forest is there!
veb16Y6.png

I know some people didn't like his characterization of Saw but I thought it was really fucking cool and pretty memorable.

LIES

DECEPTION

Him and Felicity were on the stream

Boem

I haven't heard about any rumors but it kinda makes sense. He said Rebels is ending with season 4 and that the animation studio isn't done. They've also done a show during the prequels and a show during the original trilogy.

Oh yeah I agree that it makes sense and it's what I'm expecting as well, just wondered if they said anything official about it.

Tsunamo

Filoni changed his Asoka Lives ? T-Shirt to a Asoka Lives ! T-Shirt after the trailer.

He's just trolling us at this point now.
Wasn't there supposed to be two Rebel panels today? The Season 4 preview and a sort of press event or something?
Don't know if there was another panel, but they aired the primere there straight after so that might be it.

Why would Iger hire a writer for 2020

There are more recent reports, specifically regarding the possibility of an Obi-Wan film, that have stated any spinoffs are backburnered because they're not 100% sure what they want to do with the character in the main series still.

That last slot was initially intended for Fett. Honestly, there's nothing saying it won't stay that way.

The worst part of Rebels ending is that means Recon is ending.
Oh shit, I forgot about that.

Damn, I'll miss Recon. Was probably one of the best parts of Rebels existing for the behind the scenes aspect. That and the standout characters(Hera and Kanan), but boy is it going to suck knowing they mostly all die.

There's still plenty of room for some ST Links though with Sabine

SpaceWolf

Banned
There are more recent reports, specifically regarding the possibility of an Obi-Wan film, that have stated any spinoffs are backburnered because they're not 100% sure what they want to do with the character in the main series still.

That last slot was initially intended for Fett. Honestly, there's nothing saying it won't stay that way.

anakinyou'rebreakingmyheart.gif.

shingi70

Banned
Well Recon will probably be replaced with a similar show for the next animated series.

Im actually surprised they didn't even talk alittle about what's next considering there won't be a celebration next year

Jibbed

Ewan as Obi-Wan will return, no doubt.

If they have bigger plans that involve him in the main story arc, then I'm all for it.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
It warms my heart anytime I see little girls dressed up as Rey.
VI8AMA5.png

Also, this green saber kid is pretty badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom