• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GavinUK86

Operation Blue Milk?

WUT

Well, she was really defiant right before Han Solo pushed her ass into a trash compactor!

I've never understood the Phasma love. She's even less of a character than Boba Fett, which is certainly saying something.

Yeah. I mean, I have nothing against her becoming a cool character but I just think it's weird how some people look at her like she's really iconic even though she hasn't really done anything yet.

bill0527

Well, she was really defiant right before Han Solo pushed her ass into a trash compactor!

I've never understood the Phasma love. She's even less of a character than Boba Fett, which is certainly saying something.

Not sure why you spoilered that but I completely agree.

There's only so many minutes of screentime and I'd rather it be spent on Rey, Finn, Poe, Luke, Kylo.

Phasma can be the Boba Fett of the sequel trilogy as far as I'm concerned. People just seem to be getting all out of shape about Phasma so give her a comic book series or a novel and leave the screen time to the important characters.

You can actually see a bit of Kylo Ren's new costume on the site.

QQgZLzR.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom