• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Everytime i see Peter Mayhew it makes me sad, it looks like he has trouble breathing.

Poor guy... :(

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Whoa at those Rebels primere spoilers
They are going dark this season

I hope this is true but episode 1 of season 3 was pretty dark and then they dropped that tone for the rest of the season.

Hopefully it's at least more Clone Wars than Rebels for once.

Tsunamo

I hope this is true but episode 1 of season 3 was pretty dark and then they dropped that tone for the rest of the season.

Hopefully it's at least more Clone Wars than Rebels for once.
Yeah i'm hoping it's not just a primere thing and they stick with it throughout the whole season.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
1FoMNBD.png

They got the schedule wrong again but at least this time we got a better panel.

sflufan

Banned
A Phasma novel and comic miniseries? Man, they're really trying to turn her into the "Boba Fett" of this new trilogy, aren't they?

Ozorov

is Battlefront 2 a whole panel or just a reveal trailer?

1 hour panel

from OP : Join the award-winning developers from DICE, Criterion and Motive as they offer a first look of EA's Star Wars Battlefront II. Learn about how they're partnering with Lucasfilm to deliver all-new interactive experiences that are authentic and connected to the greater Star Wars universe. Be among the first to get a sneak peek at what these creative minds are working on to make your Star Wars fantasies come to life.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
1 hour panel

from OP : Join the award-winning developers from DICE, Criterion and Motive as they offer a first look of EA’s Star Wars Battlefront II. Learn about how they’re partnering with Lucasfilm to deliver all-new interactive experiences that are authentic and connected to the greater Star Wars universe. Be among the first to get a sneak peek at what these creative minds are working on to make your Star Wars fantasies come to life.

Oooh sheeet, hype!

Boke1879

A Phasma novel and comic miniseries? Man, they're really trying to turn her into the "Boba Fett" of this new trilogy, aren't they?

All they have to do is give her more to do in TLJ and show her actually doing some shit.

Boba in Empire tracked and helped capture Solo, plus he looked cool.

Just have Phasma doing something and not reduced to just getting thrown down a garbage chute instantly justifies all that.

That said I am interested in the novel.

Based off the Billy Dee panel it doesn't sound like we'll be seeing Lando in these new films. I would love to see him and Wedge back on screen in the final one but it seems a pipe-dream.

SpaceWolf

Banned
"We all know Phasma kicks a lot of butt"

Please show me when she kicked this so called butt please

Well, she was really defiant right before Han Solo pushed her ass into a trash compactor!

I've never understood the Phasma love. She's even less of a character than Boba Fett, which is certainly saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom