• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Mafia |OT| A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

eJawa

would probably like a hook in his jaw for that matter
Sorry. But the votes on day 3 were such a mess that I did not look it up.

I just think that there is good chance that we have at least one Hutt player who jumped the bandwagon both times. Redhood an you are the most suspicious ones in my opinion.

Raindoc did also vote against exmachina but decided to leave the bandwagon before the day ended.

Yeah, I wouldn't blame anyone for voting for be based on that fact. It might be a biased opinion, since it means not voting for me, but I just think we should be basing our decisions today on Setre's and Johnny's info, instead of voting patterns.

Ehhh I see why some are voting Makai and it isn't a terrible idea but I still think Oceanic Air, who claimed to have a shield (if I read correctly), is highly suspicious though I can change my vote to Makai if need be.

raindoc

Ehhh I see why some are voting Makai and it isn't a terrible idea but I still think Oceanic Air, who claimed to have a shield (if I read correctly), is highly suspicious though I can change my vote to Makai if need be.

Reagarding OA, we'll know more tomorrow. I'm leaning towards Makai atm, since he hasn't posted his "proof" yet.
I'm going to bed now, will check in tomorrow again to see what happened, but until then:

Vote: Makai

Zubz

Banned
Reagarding OA, we'll know more tomorrow. I'm leaning towards Makai atm, since he hasn't posted his "proof" yet.
I'm going to bed now, will check in tomorrow again to see what happened, but until then:

I know; I was close enough to voting for him yesterday, but this proof would have been the only way to turn me around from the idea. Since I'll probably have minimal input/will miss the last hour or so before the vote is called, I'll just vote now.

Vote: Makai.

MattyG

Banned
Time remaining in the current day phase:
t1433984400z1.png

Current votes
9 votes are needed for a majority descision

Makai - 5 votes (Matt Attack, CzarTim, Palmer_v1, raindoc, Zubz)

OceanicAir - 2 votes (TheWorthyEdge, eJawa)

Johnnyquicknives - 1 vote (traube)

I'm inclined to agree. I'll give Makai through tonight to offer up his "proof", or at least explain why we have to wait through the Night phase to hear it.

I also think Matt Attack and Zip both bear looking at. I understand that GAF getting blocked at work is problematic, I do. I also get that Matt just moved countries, which believe me is a big endeavor. I just think it might be worthwhile to look through their posts and see if there's anything of substance to be found. I feel like even when they have been posting, it's been skirting by. I could be completely wrong though. I'll have to check in the morning though, cause I'm crashing for the night.

Makai

MattyG just clarified something for me and I am now comfortable revealing the details of last night’s visit:

I was not told who visited me or why I was chosen but I was given a blaster. I refused to reveal because I thought that my blaster would be stolen at night before I could use it. But MattyG says that items are used before thief and kill actions, which means that I can use the blaster even if I am targeted for theft or night kill. The only thing in my way is detainment.

The Hutts must have powerful roles to match the Rebel ones and among these could be a Hutt doctor, so i'm not gonna nnounce my target ahead of time. There is at least one Hutt among the people who haven't been voted against today and I am pretty sure who one is. I will give reasoning for my target in detail tomorrow but I need you to give me the shot.

I'm inclined to agree. I'll give Makai through tonight to offer up his "proof", or at least explain why we have to wait through the Night phase to hear it.

I also think Matt Attack and Zip both bear looking at. I understand that GAF getting blocked at work is problematic, I do. I also get that Matt just moved countries, which believe me is a big endeavor. I just think it might be worthwhile to look through their posts and see if there's anything of substance to be found. I feel like even when they have been posting, it's been skirting by. I could be completely wrong though. I'll have to check in the morning though, cause I'm crashing for the night.

Well, feel free to look, both of us are on the lower end of the post limit, and at least last game that was fair game to a few scum. I will tell you that I am a rebel, an ordinary one at that. I swear no allegiance to the empire or their hutt taskmasters on this planet furthest from the bright side of the universe.

I'm still leaning towards makai, but I'm only voting once today. I'm going to sleep on it and vote tomorrow before worK. There are just so many variables...

Feel free to look into my posts, I'm really sorry that I haven't given you guys more to work with (I don't really have an excuse at this point as I'm back in the USA) but I can assure you that I'm a Rebel. I do my best to act in the town's interest, whether that be via questioning the logic of other players to make sure they don't mislynch, or by (occasionally) pointing out those who I think don't seem 100% rebel to me. As such, I don't think I've done or said anything particularly suspicious (well, I suppose I've sometimes argued in favor of lynching those who turned out to be rebels, like exmachina, but that goes for most of us at this point).

I am a rebel. I promise you that detaining me at any point in time would be a mistake.

MattyG just clarified something for me and I am now comfortable revealing the details of last night’s visit:

I was not told who visited me or why I was chosen but I was given a blaster. I refused to reveal because I thought that my blaster would be stolen at night before I could use it. But MattyG says that items are used before thief and kill actions, which means that I can use the blaster even if I am targeted for theft or night kill. The only thing in my way is detainment.

The Hutts must have powerful roles to match the Rebel ones and among these could be a Hutt doctor, so i'm not gonna nnounce my target ahead of time. There is at least one Hutt among the people who haven't been voted against today and I am pretty sure who one is. I will give reasoning for my target in detail tomorrow but I need you to give me the shot.

This is interesting. I can see why you didn't want to disclose this earlier.

I have been reading and mulling myself. Sorry for drawing back a little but I have been trying to reread the whole thread from the first page to get my bearing, cuz I wasn't here from the start. (this is how i managed to count that palmer has 31 counts of votes over the course of the game so far) (he deserves some kind of a medal of achievement)

I now sort of saw what glorious clusterfuck it was on Day 1 and 2 with exmachina and blargonaut pulling stunts left and right. I don't even have the faintest idea how to analyse voting patterns when there were these players that were more than happy to paint the hugest target marks on their backs.

:x

I'm a bit reserved about my vote as well, at this stage. My first vote in the game was at the behest of fellow players, stating that we should have had a quick kill, but then that particular vote was turned around on its head in the next few hours. Which is fine. I just dont want to be one of the people that flip-flop all the time. Not my style.

After Makai's explanation, I would like to think all the variables over for awhile, so I will be back with my vote closer to the deadline.

One thing I do notice is that tomorrow will bring about more clarity with regards to Johnny's victory claim (and therefore OceanicAir) and Makai's blaster claim. But the fact remains that to get to tomorrow, a vote would have been completed.

At this stage, my head is a bag of cats.

If we were to allow you to go through with this (an incredibly risky move, I might add, as it's an extra chance to lose a rebel), then who would you have us detain in your place? I don't think I could be convinced to detain OceanicAir until at least tomorrow, and while I suppose eJawa has been mentioned as a candidate, I can't really say that I've been convinced to vote that way yet. No lynch is obviously not an option.

If you've already mentioned your candidate, sorry for missing it.

Palmer_v1

Even if he is telling the truth about the gun, we have no guarantees he's not a hutt. If hes sure hes killing a hutt, he should be posting his case NOW so we can fucking detain. How does it favor town at all to delay until tonight? The smart thing would be to detain his suspect and let him use the gun to kill either OA or Johnny arter we see the flip.

The fact that he hasnt suggested this course of action is incredibly suspect.

So reiterate:

So Makai could be:

(1) A Hutt / Undercover Imperial

(2) A Neutral

(3) A Rebel who just wants to survive (lying about the gun)

(4) A Rebel who received a gun

Scenario (1) is certainly the best outcome.

Scenario (2) is not really a loss to Town.

Scenario (3) means we lose a Rebel, but since we are lynching someone, he seems to be a good candidate since there was a 'suspicious activity' performed by or to Makai and with this, we could verify Setre's claim of his ability.

If it's scenario (4) then he would have the power to kill people, and I don't think that's a good idea.

My reasons:

1. His voting selection, day1: No detain, day2: Blargonaut, day3: Setre before finally choosing Palmer_v1

For me, all of these choices seem to be against the Town's interest.

And if he has a gun, would he allow us to decide who to kill? Because his own lynching decision are suspect so far.

2. Even if he defers the killing based on Town's decision, getting rid of two people a day is very risky since we have been losing quite a lot of people. At this time, we should not be so trigger happy since AbsolutBro explains that in the worst case scenario, we might lose the game by tomorrow's night.

3. The fact that he has a gun means that he will probably become the thief's target tonight. Under no circumstances should we allow the gun to fall into the thief's possession, since we don't know if they would be able to use it or not. Too risky to consider though.

Based on these reasonings, I believe it's best for Town to lynch Makai.

VOTE: Makai

eJawa

I guess Quantum could have given him a gun before the hutts killed him (which doesn't prove Makai's allegiance), but Makai was the prime suspect yesterday, until he claimed hutt (but really rebel). Why would Quantum choose to give him the gun?

I'm wondering if perhaps Makai is actually a Paranoid Hutt agent (or whatever their identifier would be)?

Makai

I guess Quantum could have given him a gun before the hutts killed him (which doesn't prove Makai's allegiance), but Makai was the prime suspect yesterday, until he claimed hutt (but really rebel). Why would Quantum choose to give him the gun?
No idea, but where is the counterclaim? It is safe to reveal your blaster as long as you use it that night. Your blaster cannot be stolen the same night you use it. Ask MattyG yourself

eJawa

No idea, but where is the counterclaim? It is safe to reveal your blaster as long as you use it that night. Your blaster cannot be stolen the same night you use it. Ask MattyG yourself

I believe you about being able to use it, before the thief can steal it. The only downside I see about claiming (assuming you are not hutt), is now the hutts know you plan to use it tonight. They can try to get a feel for who you may target and try to shield them.

If we take Makai at his word (and I'm still skeptical we should), it does present an interesting option.

We know there is something fishy about OceanicAir, based on johnnyquickknives's reveal. We suspect OA may be lying about having or losing his shield, because JQK switched himself with OA last night and OA's shield "vanished". At this point, we are sort of waiting on the day phase to end to see if JQK does indeed scamper off into the Tatooine sunsets with his cache of smuggled goods in tow.

If we are relatively sure enough that OA is indeed a Hutt, we may be able to kill two hutts in one night. Hopefully detain one, and have Makai shoot OA.

Let's run some scenarios shall we?

Scenario 1: Makai is telling the truth, is a Rebel without a clue a gun. OceanicAir is a Hutt. We detain someone that turns out to be a Hutt.

This is clearly a best case scenario, mind you.

We are at 18. We eliminate 2 hutts. That drops them to (worst case) 3 hutts. (4h+2I - swamped - oceanic - whoever we detain). They would now need to kill 12! of us to win. Not good for them at all.

Scenario 2a: Makai is telling the truth, is a Rebel with a gun. OceanicAir flips Rebel, we detain a Hutt.

Scenario 2b: Makai is telling the truth, is a Rebel with a gun. OceanicAir flips Hutt, we detain a Rebel.

We still come out 'ahead' in these scenarios; They're less ideal than Scenario 1, but I think more likely to occur.

Scenario 3: Makai is telling the truth, is a Rebel with a gun. OceanicAir flips Rebel. We detain a Rebel.

Obviously, this is a bad situation.

18 - 2 rebels = 16 players, Hutts could eliminate 2 in the night by taking out TWE/Zubz = 14 players. If there are 5 hutts, the game could theoretically end the next day when we detain someone.

Here's where things get ugly:

Scenario 4: Makai is lying, the filthy Hutt scum. OceanicAir is a Rebel, we detain a Rebel.

This is basically as bad as Scenario 3. Makai would almost certainly shoot OA if OA is a rebel.

Scenario 5: Makai is filthy lying Hutt scum. OceanicAir is a Hutt.

This scenario breaks down in some interesting ways:

If OceanicAir has his shield, and Makai shoots him, he would survive the shot and we would know that OceanicAir was about losing his shield. Detain imminent after that.

If OceanicAir doesn't have a shield, Makai has two options:

-5a: throw OA under the bus (thus killing a hutt)
-5b: shoot a Rebel. Doing this would basically reveal two hutts for us to detain in a row.

This is 100% worst case scenario, in terms of Rebel losses, especially if we detain a Rebel tonight.

18 players currently.
-1 Makai shoots
-1 Rebel detain
-2 hutt kills during the night (sorry TWE/Zubz, losing you both is worst case scenario)

14 players left, BUT we now have 2 all but confirmed Hutts to detain in a row.

Now: I think we can all agree that Makai's gun has to go tonight, one way or another (sorry Makai). If not, we can rest assured that the thief will get it (since JQK would be gone we have no switcher), and that's extra bad.

The question comes down to: we believed Makai was a Rebel enough to pull his head from the chopping block once. Do we now trust him enough with the gun to use it tonight on a single suspicious target (OA, basically)?

CzarTim

Your math is forgetting Johnny leaves the game, though I don't think that changes the situation too much.

Did anyone else get a gun or shield last night (night 3)?

At this point it'd be more beneficial to come forward so we know Mak is lying.

Your math is forgetting Johnny leaves the game, though I don't think that changes the situation too much.

Did anyone else get a gun or shield last night (night 3)?

At this point it'd be more beneficial to come forward so we know Mak is lying.

Crud, you're right. In that case though, it's even more important that we find a Hutt because losing JQK is essentially losing a rebel.

And yeah, if someone got a shield last night it's better to come forward. With no more armorers, we can't get more blasters. Hutts having a shield doesn't do much for them, since we can't night kill them and they're not going to night kill their own team mates. Sure, they'll steal it, but they get nothing from it other than having to target someone twice; it won't actually protect them at all. We get more out of knowing whether to detain Makai instead of trusting him with a gun.

Wait and there's 16 players currently.

Crap. We need 9 votes so I was thinking 18 players; was forgetting to drop 1 for the 50% +1. Well, the numbers are wrong, but the general idea is the same. If we trust Makai, we could theoretically save ourselves a night detaining OceanicAir by blastering him in the face instead.

CzarTim

If OA is a Hutt who didn't have his shield stolen, the shot wouldn't work. If the Hutts have a doctor, they could save OA tonight to make us think he still had a shield.

If OA is a Hutt who didn't have his shield stolen, the shot wouldn't work. If the Hutts have a doctor, they could save OA tonight to make us think he still had a shield.

If OA is a hutt and the shot doesn't kill him, we would know he lied to us about losing his shield.

I find it unlikely that the Hutts would have a doctor on their side AND have thieves to steal the shields that our two(!) armorers would theoretically be handing out like candy. It's why I agree with Palmer that there is likely no doctor in this game at all. That many kill protections would be insanely hard for Hutts to overcome had our armorers not self-destructed the way that they did.

CzarTim

wE27nqB.png

If AB is right about the number of Hutts, we can lose this tonight.

That said, 6 hutts in a 23 player game is nuts. Death is on the Line was a 27 player game with 4 mafia. Even with 2 IA I don't think town was that powerful this game. 2 armorers, sure. But they could have overlapped or given stuff to the hutts. Thief and smuggler were strong counters. And no doctor. Setre's role, assuming he's town, isn't very helpful as we've seen today. Cop might have been balanced with a godfather.

Palmer_v1

wE27nqB.png

If AB is right about the number of Hutts, we can lose this tonight.

That said, 6 hutts in a 23 player game is nuts. Death is on the Line was a 27 player game with 4 mafia. Even with 2 IA I don't think town was that powerful this game. 2 armorers, sure. But they could have overlapped or given stuff to the hutts. Thief and smuggler were strong counters. And no doctor. Setre's role, assuming he's town, isn't very helpful as we've seen today. Cop might have been balanced with a godfather.

I'm not sure if they'd have a Godfather, though it doesn't matter anyway. I think all of the Neutral roles would have been a counter to Blargonaut. Thief and Johnny are counters to armorers, who are counters to Hutts. I'm a counter to Hutts as well. It's pretty clear at this point there are no extra kill actions(aside from the potential gun).

I still don't trust Makai though.

I still don't trust Makai though.

And this is what today's detain will basically have to come down to. Do we trust Makai with a gun long enough to let him live and shoot someone (hopefully OceanicAir), or do we detain him for fear he's a Hutt who will pop someone else tonight?

Keeping in mind that if he uses the blaster on OceanicAir, and OceanicAir dies and flips Hutt, that it doesn't actually prove anything about Makai's status. He could easily be a Hutt throwing another Hutt (who is already under serious suspicion) under the bus.

Something that just occurred to me is whether or not we would get feedback if the blaster was even used if OceanicAir didn't die. If Makai is a Hutt, he could claim that the blaster was used but OA survived. Sure, we'd detain OA almost immediately, but he's already in danger of being detained. If OA is a Hutt, he's already on our radar for tomorrow. If he's not a Hutt, his survival practically guarantees that we detain him tomorrow. But most dangerously, that means that the Hutts would be able to steal the blaster from Makai under the guise of it being used during the night.

Frankly, it really does look like we are risking too much by not detaining Makai. We absolutely can't let the Hutts get their hands on the Blaster. If they get it, they can get 3 kills in one night (again, assuming TWE/Zubz are telling the truth).

There is only 1 way to be 100% sure that Makai doesn't either slip the blaster to the Hutts or use it to kill a Rebel.

vote: Makai

Sorry man.

Makai, you are basically on death row at this point. I honestly don't think it's very likely that you won't be detained at this point- but if you have any compelling reason to believe that a specific individual is a Hutt (as you've claimed), I think that it's in the Rebel's best interests that you let us know now, before it's too late. If you end up being a Hutt, then we'll have made a good choice detaining you. If you tell us what you know and you do flip Rebel, then at least there's a chance that we'll have gotten something out of this.

raindoc

If OA is a hutt and the shot doesn't kill him, we would know he lied to us about losing his shield.

I find it unlikely that the Hutts would have a doctor on their side AND have thieves to steal the shields that our two(!) armorers would theoretically be handing out like candy. It's why I agree with Palmer that there is likely no doctor in this game at all. That many kill protections would be insanely hard for Hutts to overcome had our armorers not self-destructed the way that they did.

Don't blame it on them, it was a team effort.

unvote

Still wary of Makai's claim, but since it's something we can verify by tomorrow, it's probably more reasonable to wait - though one might add that even if he speaks the truth in regards to getting a blaster, we shouldn't rule him out entirely. After all it's possible that QB made a mistake (I assume that gifting a Hutt works just as well as gifting a rebel? @MattyG).

What I don't like is that with all this "I can prove this by tomorrow" talk, we might end up with a list of guys to choose from on the next day, but it comes down to a rather random vote tonight, again.

eJawa

So Makai is either:

A complete liar, being a hutt without a gun,
a partial liar being a hutt with a gun
or
a rebel with a gun, that needs to be used tonight, with a low chance of actually killing a hutt

I was originally in favor off voting for OA first, being cautious about Makai's cryptic claim. His explanation ended up only made me more suspicious. It does seem like the best option, with a follow up detain of OA tomorrow, unless anything unexpected comes up.

raindoc

We absolutely can't let the Hutts get their hands on the Blaster.

if that's your main motivation, just ask MattyG whether a steal overrides a blaster-kill at night. that's one of the few things we can ask and expect a truthfull answer, it would be stupid to detain someone because we made assumptions when instead we could know.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
if that's your main motivation, just ask MattyG whether a steal overrides a blaster-kill at night. that's one of the few things we can ask and expect a truthfull answer, it would be stupid to detain someone because we made assumptions when instead we could know.

MattyG's not here, but I can say that usage goes before/at the same time as kill, and goes before steal - this is a truth in effectively all mafia games, or you get weird consequences.

I'll hang around and watch, as Makai has 7/9 votes.

eJawa

What I don't like is that with all this "I can prove this by tomorrow" talk, we might end up with a list of guys to choose from on the next day, but it comes down to a rather random vote tonight, again.

Except the only way waiting tomorrow helps shed any light on Makai is if he actually manages to kill a hutt. Even then, as AbsolutBro pointed out, there is slight chance that could be a ploy to save himself and gain our trust.

Don't blame it on them, it was a team effort.

unvote

Still wary of Makai's claim, but since it's something we can verify by tomorrow, it's probably more reasonable to wait - though one might add that even if he speaks the truth in regards to getting a blaster, we shouldn't rule him out entirely. After all it's possible that QB made a mistake (I assume that gifting a Hutt works just as well as gifting a rebel? @MattyG).

Re: armorers - Fair enough. I'd argue both got the ball rolling on their own deaths, but in the end it doesn't really matter.

Re: Makai - If you have a better solution for keeping the Blaster (assuming there is one) from being used to kill a Rebel, I'm all ears. I myself am not sure it's a chance we can afford to take. Potentially losing 3 Rebels in tonight's night phase would be devastating.

And frankly, I'm not sure how you could possibly call tonight's vote "random".

Re: Blaster timing - I will PM mattyg. I suggest someone else does it as well to corroborate. We already have Makai saying blasters come first, but obviously he's not exactly impartial on the issue.

CzarTim

There's only one option today, I hope you all join me in voting:

Vote: Blargonaut

I'm contemplating the idea that today was just one massive coincidence. QB for some godforsaken reason decided to gun Mak last night, and Mak is a rebel. Thief really did hit Johnny, and OA is a rebel. Given this game, I wouldn't be surprised. I've never seen a game with so many misplays by town power roles. Hilarious to watch, frustrating to play. It also means the Hutts have had to do zero work to win.

I'm looking at the list of people left if the above is true, and I'm not really 100% confident on anyone. At this point there's not a name on the list that would surprise me either way.

If we detain Mak and he's a rebel, where does that leave us tomorrow? If Johnny is telling the truth, do we detain OA? Because if we are wrong there too, it's very likely we lose this game then and there.

If Mak is telling the truth and we let him take a shot we risk losing the game tonight, but we double our chances of a Hutt being killed today.

I'm leaning towards voting Mak. There are more ways that could go wrong for us than right. But we might want to just say fuck this game and take a gambit.

Palmer_v1

We have 5 hutts left, at most. My guess would be 4. 3 full hutts and 1 imperial. 6 hutte plus johnny would have been brutally difficult to overcome.

I'm leaning towards voting Mak. There are more ways that could go wrong for us than right. But we might want to just say fuck this game and take a gambit.

At the very least, if we took the risk, we'd probably make the Animal Crossing players (and any other readers) pretty happy. It's pretty much the sort of thing that's expected of us at this point. :p

Setre

It'd be super great if Setre, redhood, and OA actually gave their opinion on what's going on.

I don't have much to add but I'm pretty sure Makai will use the gun on me. Just a feeling I have.

I don't understand the whole Johnny / OA thing but if Johnny is telling the truth it seems like going for OA would be a good bet.

Vote: No Detain

No reason other than Makai will be gone with or without my vote.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
raindoc is having trouble posting and asked me to post this on his behalf:

raindoc said:
@AB - you missed my point: we have three candidates that would not be random votes, but all three seem to be better options for tomorrow?

I won't throw a fit if we end up lynching Makai (i promise), as I stated before, his story is lacking. But if we kill him before he can use his blaster and he turns out to be a rebel... we're officially candidates for the worst Town in the history of this game.

Today's vote is a minefield.

It'd be super great if Setre, redhood, and OA actually gave their opinion on what's going on.

Sorry, I have had some stuff to take care of at my university.

While I wasn't exactly hot on lynching him yesterday purely based on the fact that he challenged Blarg (especially since he admitted he cheated) since the game wasn't moving. However, I am aware that other people felt differently. I doubt very heavily QB would ever give Makai a gun when there are people who gave far more town readings than someone on the brink of lynching who claimed ordinary rebel.

I have also been thinking about why that wagon went away so quickly (and went to me) anyways. Because what made Makai's claim more believable than redhood's or Barry's (rip)? If Makai is a Hutt he would hardly say so (contrary to how the game has gone) and would claim a ordinary rebel. Of course an ordinary rebel would also claim their own role but at this point people will be lying and we will have to lynch somebody who claims town. Si anyway

vote: makai

CzarTim

But if we kill him before he can use his blaster and he turns out to be a rebel... we're officially candidates for the worst Town in the history of this game.

You are assuming if he is a rebel, he will shoot a Hutt. If we detain someone else today and 3 rebels die tonight (CBs + another), what will your opinion of Mak be?

redhood56

Banned
Hello sorry I just got back from school. So I have a feeling Makai is lying, he almost got detained yesterday and when someone but a fire under his butt he thought he had to claim that he has a gun. His whole thing about waiting for the next day to not detain him was delayed so I think he may have been scrambling to think of something. I'm not voting just yet because I have no idea what could happen in this last hour again.

CzarTim

The fact that no one has counter-claimed an item either means Mak is telling the truth or the person who got the item is a Hutt covering for Mak (who must then also be a Hutt.)

So today's vote literally just comes down to whether or not we think Mak is a rebel or not based on his actions this game.

eJawa

The fact that no one has counter-claimed an item either means Mak is telling the truth or the person who got the item is a Hutt covering for Mak (who must then also be a Hutt.)

So today's vote literally just comes down to whether or not we think Mak is a rebel or not based on his actions this game.

There's also the possibility no one got a gun. Quantum might never have given it to anyone. I still find it hard to believe that he would give it to Makai.

Top Bottom