• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Mafia |OT| A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

CzarTim

t1435197600z1.png

new page

eJawa

would probably like a hook in his jaw for that matter
The question is do you want a power hutt today or an Undercover Imperial to be detained?

Preferably a main hutt. If they are the last main hutt, that buys us more time to find the undercover, since I don't think The undercover will be able take a kill action during the night.

redhood56

Banned
vote:zippedpinhead

"It's not personal, it's business. I'm in the business of not being detained. And if voting you gives me that possibility then I'll take it"-zippedpinhead

So I am either going down today or tomorrow. Well zipped it's been a fun ride.

It has, if you are hutt at least you'll go tomorrow, if not these hutt are probably going to win the game.

Who do you think is the last remaining hutts (assuming that neither of us are hutt aligned)?

redhood56

Banned
It has, if you are hutt at least you'll go tomorrow, if not these hutt are probably going to win the game.

Who do you think is the last remaining hutts (assuming that neither of us are hutt aligned)?
Bold Prediction: AB. Why? Well one reason, this sneaky devil has flown up my radar. I'll be watching you from my grave.

Traube? Absolutbro? Any input?

Bold predicition. Out of czartim, Matt attack and yesNOnoNOyes there is a hutt aligned character.

Another bold prediction, I think raindoc is palmer's protection target (assuming Palmer is telling the truth)

Zatoth

Vote: Zippedpinhead

Sorry, if I am wrong once again.

But at the moment I'd rather pick you than redhood. I don't really have much against redhood and even if it not much, his claim still makes him look okay. At least more okay than you. :/

Fucking third time my cell signal dropped right as I tried to post. Fucking fuck you verizon. I will post when I get home in about an hour. Not that this message will fucking go through.

Palmer_v1

If I die tonight, please don't lynch Traube so I still have a chance to win. Hutts, you can't kill him tonight, but don't be dicks and kill him later just to spite me.

Seriously. Don't be dicks.

Seriously though, WTF is Zipped gonna be. I'm scared. Hold me

eJawa

Fucking third time my cell signal dropped right as I tried to post. Fucking fuck you verizon. I will post when I get home in about an hour. Not that this message will fucking go through.

Verizon is the real Hutt we should be voting to detain.

Zatoth

If I die tonight, please don't lynch Traube so I still have a chance to win. Hutts, you can't kill him tonight, but don't be dicks and kill him later just to spite me.

Seriously. Don't be dicks.

Seriously though, WTF is Zipped gonna be. I'm scared. Hold me

Thanks for putting a target on my back. You monster!

Sorry, bud. Just pickin'

Was a bad vote for town though ;)

mmmmhmm

right now im just honestly trying to learn how to play the game or even if i like or enjoy playing it... i can actually see now why there are a number of people dropping out though. seems like there are very little leeway for newcomers.
it may be a bad vote for town, but that's all according to you. might be that voting for zipped is the bad vote for town. time will tell >:O

CzarTim

mmmmhmm

right now im just honestly trying to learn how to play the game or even if i like or enjoy playing it... i can actually see now why there are a number of people dropping out though. seems like there are very little leeway for newcomers.
it may be a bad vote for town, but that's all according to you. might be that voting for zipped is the bad vote for town. time will tell >:O

I'm really sorry if I offended you. It was not my intention. Please keep playing!

eJawa

oh dont worry. im not a quitter!

but yeah... maybe the gaf version of this mafia game needs a better mechanics for recruitment and inducting new players

It's harder for you since you had to fill in for someone else and have to deal with his legacy baggage. You had no control over how Rymuth played (or didn't), which reflects badly on you, at no fault of your own.

Palmer_v1

mmmmhmm

Don't take any of it personally. I think what he's trying to say is that there are two fairly clear candidates at this point. A vote for anything else is as useful as not voting at all. If you have some really compelling evidence, things can change and you should stick to your guns. If you legitimately think they're BOTH rebels, than there's not a lot you can do sometimes.

New players are definitely at a disadvantage. It's compunded by the fact that the advice you get may not always be trustworthy. I think you're doing fine overall.

YesNOnoNOyes, don't be discouraged. My second mafia game and first death here. You are doing a great job so far. Keep with it.

Palmer, does this make you the last guy standing that played the previous game and survived?

Palmer_v1

YesNOnoNOyes, don't be discouraged. My second mafia game and first death here. You are doing a great job so far. Keep with it.

Palmer, does this make you the last guy standing that played the previous game and survived?

In this game, yes. I know Timeaisis is still alive in the other game. Lost track otherwise.

Woh, thanks guys. I wasn't fishing for reassurance, just more voicing out some feedback, that may be useful for future inductions of newbies.

Now time to wait for the guillotine~

CzarTim

Woh, thanks guys. I wasn't fishing for reassurance, just more voicing out some feedback, that may be useful for future inductions of newbies.

Now time to wait for the guillotine~

You're 100% right, I was an asshole for picking on a newbie. As I'm sure you've quickly realized, forum mafia is much more stressful than seems like it would be. Making jokes and not taking it too seriously is the way I cope with that. You were a bad target for that though!

Top Bottom