• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play | May 30, 2024

buenoblue

Well, looks like I'm gonna be replaying my 10 favorite games over and over on better and better Graphics cards at higher and higher resolutions because new gaming is dying for me 😂

LordCBH

Sad Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
"On PS5 we've got everything you want!
Overwatch Clones
Chinese Souls Clones
Remasters
More overwatch Clones
More Chienese Souls clones!!"

Get your now"
I fucking love FROM’s Souls games but god damn I’m so sick other devs wanna be FROM game.

There are other type action combat out there beside Souls game.

Reactions: Fbh

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Silent Hill 2 looks better, but still soooo jank

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Someone who has played Silent Hill 2, tell me if this remake looks good or not. Should I be excited?

Shit, if I didn't invest in a gaming rig last year this might actually depress me. Man it feels good becoming more and more a PC gamer first.

ebevan91

Sony setting the floor for summer events so goddamn low that there’s absolutely no way Xbox can take an L at their showcase.

Don't worry Xbox will show a bunch of games that either won't be out for another 4-6 years or will be out in a year or 2 but be cancelled.

Top Bottom