• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play | May 30, 2024

Audiophile

Prepping my chamomile and hot water bottle..

cat-head-shaking.gif

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I'm too excited for Wilds... watched the first trailer dozens of times and hours worth of youtube breakdowns / predictions.

Last edited:

sncvsrtoip

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bloodborne Remastered
Ghost of Tsushima 2
New Bend IP
AstroBot (Mario killer)
Killzone remake
Colony Wars reboot
Dynasty Warriors 10
Concord
New Naughty Dog IP
Resident Evil 9
Final Fantasy IX remake

#believe
Small reminder, its show about games comming this year ;d

From Sony at this point I am only interested into Astrobot, the next Bluepoint game and the next Housemarque game. Those teams being litteraly the remnants of the old AA strategy born in the PS3 days. The rest of their games is now sadly either AAA bland Ubisoft stuff, woke / GAAS bullshit.

Last edited:
Ive always considered astrobot a tech demo like shovelware thing. Its telling that it seems people are most exited for that for this state of play...

Prepare to be heavely disappointed.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Got a few Meiji dark chocolates, ready to get wild while watching this

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Small reminder, its show about games comming this year ;d

I know. That's what I'm hoping for this year.

I'm off to bed now. I need to be up at 05:00 for an epic leg session at the gym. When I wake up, all my Playstation dreams will come true.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
The best thing that could come of this is them saying "please look forward to our showcase at the end of the Summer"

midnightAI

100%

Even though the best we can hope for is (most likely) a hybrid title, honestly it not being PSVR 2 only will be a huge step down, I don't think it's possible to recreate the greatness of Rescue Mission without it being VR only.

If you know, you know.

Fingers crossed.
While yes, I agree a VR game would be nice, it just won't get the sales unfortunately, so maybe hybrid but I'd assume just vanilla PS5. I guess we'll soon see

Holammer

It's all going to be there, Bloodborne back compat patch for PS5 & PC release, Silksong reveal. Sony is going to make anime real!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
If Bloodborne ever happens it won't be a surprise. That shit will be furiously, manically leaked at the first whiff.

SteadyEvo

Honest question, why are people excited for Astro Bot? Did you all love the VR game or is a tech demo getting you this excited?
For me it’s one of the best PS5 games. Fun factor and creativity through the roof. I want more.

jshackles

Top Bottom