• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play | May 30, 2024

near

Gold Member
Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I don’t know what the hell this game actually is but I didn’t expect that. Kinda cool.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
State of Play is back! Tune in live for updates on PS5 and PS VR2 titles, plus a look at PlayStation Studios games arriving later this year. The 30+ minute show features 14 titles, and begins May 30 at 3pm PT / 6pm ET | May 31 12am CEST / 7am JST on YouTube, Twitch, and TikTok. See you then!

Dynasty Warriors Origins 2025!!! Great...

JimRyanGOAT

Except those people are already locked into their preferred GaaS games (the ones you already listed). No reason to jump to Concord unless it does something truly amazing.

It’s the same story as all the MMOs that chased WoW in the 2010s.

True

But Im thinking with Sony backing it, and Concords veterans the game could make some leeway into that sector

I'd like Sony to innovate with their GAAS approach, but its expected to have the standard 5vs5 shooter

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
There have been some quality PS5 ports, but some shitty ones too. I’ve never heard of the studio that is porting RAGNAROK

Ozzie666

I might need someone to check up on me when this shit is done, I feel like gaming is dead. This is so disappointing so far, starting with the Overwatch copy. Please make it better.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
VR game time

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
I might need someone to check up on me when this shit is done, I feel like gaming is dead. This is so disappointing so far, starting with the Overwatch copy. Please make it better.
What would you like them to show?

Top Bottom