• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'd rather have the immature 360 players come on over to the Steam side and boost the player count. More developers might follow.

Maybe then, we'd get Vanquish and Bayonetta.

And Tales games.

And Gears PC might live on as a Steamworks title... along with Viva Pinata... and ilomilo+ (though it isn't GFWL; I just want it on Steam).

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
If anything it shows how little difference there is in maturity between the Steam base and the 360 base. A lot less than many here would have people believe.

We don't know how many of those were bought for the irony, though.

However, that would be a damning indictment of the Steam community by itself.

Copons

A good thing for our digital wallets. ;)

Ahaha, actually I was implying something different.

If Steam userbase has grown so much that now most of it is immature people, exactly like console communities, it should mean that, sooner or later, this is going to show up in big publishers marketing researches, finally and definitively treating both markets as equals.

Long story short: RDR on Steam! :D

EDIT: beaten!

mrtEoFBl.jpg

baha. Just watched that episode

Derrick01

Banned
We don't know how many of those were bought for the irony, though.

However, that would be a damning indictment of the Steam community by itself.

Yeah ~$15 for a joke item is a bit much for my poor self. Maybe they're all rich and wipe their asses with $20 bills so this emoticon is nothing to them.

r3n4ud

Yeah ~$15 for a joke item is a bit much for my poor self. Maybe they're all rich and wipe their asses with $20 bills so this emoticon is nothing to them.
Perhaps the people who buy these things are like xelios or jase, who want every single thing released on Steam.

MRORANGE

Hey fellow GAFfer! How have you been? Long time no see, is everything alright? We miss you!

(I haven't posted in here for about 2 days and it feels like it's been a week without posting on Steam-GAF.)

Today's deal is Meh.

Been good :) just a bit held up so wasn't posting on gaf for a while.

ArjanN

Most PC games in JP come from the Comikets anyway.

Well, I think there's also a bunch of bigger games like MGS5 that will get PC versions eventually, they just won't focus on them in the show, kind of similar to how most everything at E3 is coming to PC, but they don't talk about it during the show.

Kifimbo

The PC games of the week:

09/10/2013 - Escape Goat 2 - Platformer/Puzzle - MagicalTimeBean/MagicalTimeBean - $9.99
Em05pds.png

09/10/2013 - Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs - Survival horror - Frictional Games/thechineseroom - $19.99
09/12/2013 - ArmA III - Tactical FPS - Bohemia Interactive/Bohemia Interactive - $44.99
09/12/2013 - Aarklash: Legacy - RPG - Cyanide Studios/Cyanide Studios - $XX.XX
09/12/2013 - Half-Life 3 - FPS - Valve/Valve - Free-to-play
uO5LKg2.jpg

09/12/2013 - Card Hunter - Card - Blue Manchu Games/Blue Manchu Games - F2P
09/13/2013 - Godus - Simulation - 22Cans/22Cans - $19.99
09/13/2013 - Paranormal - Adventure - Matthew C Cohen/Matthew C Cohen - $XX.XX -
09/13/2013 - Volgarr the Viking - Action/Adventure - Adult Swim Games/Crazy Viking Studios - $11.99 -
Em05pds.png

09/13/2013 - Huntsman: The Orphanage - Survival horror - Shadowshifters/Shadowshifters - $XX.XX
09/13/2013 - The King of Fighters XIII Steam Edition - Fighting - SNK Playmore/SNK Playmore - $29.99
09/13/2013 - Legend of Dungeon - Action/Adventure - RobotLovesKitty/RobotLovesKitty - $9.99
Em05pds.png

wetflame

Pizza Dog
A play in one act.

Steam: "You have 1 new item in your inventory"

Me: "Oh, did I get a booster pack?"

Steam: *10% off Shadow Warrior coupon*

Me: "What."

~fin~

MRORANGE

This is what people say when they've been in jail and don't want others to know. :p

:lol

Well not to turn into a LifeJournal post but June/July was a really busy time for me:

- Last two months of my course were hell trying to get my first mentor to sign off stuff.
- Grandma went into a coma and passed away.
- Hassle from ex-boss of failing to pay severance pay.

But I'm back now and able to create Steam threads again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom