• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks goes to toddhunter for this

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FTL -- MB-3D97F05831F2C6C5 - Taken by Deques

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Thanks for Eets, Khronico! That and Trine were the only ones I was missing from this bundle. I may still get it depending on what games are added later on, then give away the keys I don't need in the thread.

KarmaCow

Wow what's up with Tour of Duty tickets in the community market? A week ago they were going for ~82 cents, now they're up to 97 cents (they cost 99 cents on the mann co store) for seemingly no reason.

Divius

So, Divius has won three games this page.

Yes, I'm jelly.
I am baffled. I am usually way too slow for these things. I tried a couple hoping I'd win anything.

Thanks Khronico for Brutal Legend.

I only really wanted fez and I told that to someone ... who actually gave me a key ... a minute after I won one on here. So I will nuke this one and give it away again. lol

The Cowboy

Seeing as no one wanted to trade any for Fez, I'll just give them all away :D.

Edit.
They're all Steam keys.
ModBot said:

I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Dead Space -- MB-B93295ECCE0E2BF8 - Taken by chiym1992
Mirror's Edge -- MB-5C1EA6C545743788 - Taken by chronomac
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-29BE9ABBFFC26162 - Taken by Pestilence11
Medal of Honor -- MB-85BA7E6A339D5103 - Taken by Firehead
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 -- MB-65662E0149720098 - Taken by zerokoolpsx
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box -- MB-0FB8B364CAA586A2 - Taken by Tesseract

I am baffled. I am usually way too slow for these things. I tried a couple hoping I'd win anything.

Thanks Khronico for Brutal Legend.

I only really wanted fez and I told that to someone ... who actually gave me a key ... a minute after I won one on here. So I will nuke this one and give it away again. lol

Damn son, if I were you I'd go to buy a lotto ticket right now :lol

Just to be clear, I just pointed it out because I was impressed, it wasn't a public shaming nor anything like that.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
For FEZ, did they change the puzzles with rumble as a clue (in 360 version), so that it can be solved on PC in case someone is using a gamepad without rumble or just keyboard and mouse?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
The global throttle actually should have hit Divius (it should be 15 minutes between wins regardless of rules)--no foul of course since that was supposed to happen transparently behind the scenes but obviously it's not currently operating properly. Enabling additional debug to diagnose.

Crub

Anyone willing to make an educated guess as to what the games might be that'll be added to the humblebundle later?

Second week games that are not from prior bundles tend to be less popular games with pre-existing Mac and Linux versions.

Here's hoping for Knytt Underground. One of the creator's older games has been in Humble Bundles three times.

Divius

The global throttle actually should have hit Divius (it should be 15 minutes between wins regardless of rules)--no foul of course since that was supposed to happen transparently behind the scenes but obviously it's not currently operating properly. Enabling additional debug to diagnose.
Now I feel even worse :p

Divius

All credit for this giveaway goes to Smash88 so make sure to thank him.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg

Fez -- MB-31B290BD1EBFBFAA - Taken by liezryou. 24 entrants total.

t1378938352z1.png

ASilva

Neo Member
Here are some keys if anyone still doesn't have the games:

FTL: Faster Than Light: 59LJI-NLBGJ-WZYCQ
Mark of the Ninja: HZMV2-YI469-492FT

Please post if you activated them to save some time to other people who might try and redeem the codes. Cheers

Here are some keys if anyone still doesn't have the games:

FTL: Faster Than Light: 59LJI-NLBGJ-WZYCQ
Mark of the Ninja: HZMV2-YI469-492FT

Please post if you activated them to save some time to other people who might try and redeem the codes. Cheers

Chances are a lurker will get them when you post them like that.

My FTL raffle ended and the code's now first-come, first served I think. Go grab it. Of course, I'm pretty sure everyone has this by now!

All the love for FTL in here this evening prodded me to fire it up as my new game to play from my backlog. I'd forgotten how attractive the graphics are and how lovely the music is. Of course I died after several skirmishes [playing on easy :/] because I let my crew asphyxiate to death from not repairing the oxygen supply in time. Oh well, one lives and learns. Well that crew doesn't obviously but you know what I mean.

No need to feel bad, especially since people are for the most part giving away stuff that they paid pennies for ;) Besides, if it helps me find a bug, it helps me prevent actual serial abusers from being a problem.

I know ModBot is self aware but coding him to hack into GAFers webcams is going a tad far don't you think?

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-7AC3D4CD3F304442 - Taken by MajorMelchett

Gentlemen.
The games.
Let them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom