• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It is obvious now, my guesses are:
  • Hotline Miami
  • Antichamber
  • The Cave
It probably won't include the Cave. That is Sega published on a majority of platforms and would require their okay.

Not impossible, especially in our post THQ/EA bundle era, but very improbable.

Hope you guys like this :D
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-059E4307D7A7A612 - Taken by LiquidSolid
FEZ -- MB-9E8E2E235A33E309 - Taken by Khronico
FTL -- MB-1C0F165E5C385629 - Taken by The_Monk
Brutal Legend -- MB-EAC725B35EEFAE19 - Taken by Deadbeat

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Mark of the Ninja was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Khronico

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

The 39 Steps -- MB-939290BEF6FA6BE6 - Taken by Shalashaska

I know someone might enjoy this.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Crap I accidently copied the FTL line instead of the Fez line, I already have FTL.
Should I just put the game up for modbot myself or what?

nuke the key (see the modbot thread for how), then generate a new giveaway, post it, and give credit to the original giver in your post

Brutal Legend is on my badge page, still hasn't shown up in my library even though I restarted Steam. I think I'll wait till later before redeeming the rest of the keys.

Copons

Seeing as people really want it (and they should totally play it)...

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

header_292x136.jpg

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-801F6A9F000459F3 - Taken by trailmix16. 1 entrants total.

t1378936372z1.png

Since I finally have 100 Steam games it's time to celebrate with a raffle
jaKXjg1.png

ModBot said:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mark Of the Ninja -- MB-469DD112D42585F1 - Taken by AsylumX - Taken by Lingitiz. 2 entrants total.
Eets Munchies -- MB-B4BF2DA3E9BF0294
Brutal Legend -- MB-25428B55038AB586 - Taken by FauX. 4 entrants total.
Trine 2 Complete Story -- MB-C81479E277A6E64C - Taken by KMD. 13 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Mark Of the Ninja was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1378936551z1.png

Crap I accidently copied the FTL line instead of the Fez line, I already have FTL.
Should I just put the game up for modbot myself or what?

nuke it and make a new giveaway

from the Modbot faq said:
If you posted a key, someone took it, but they realized they didn't want it and asked you to repost it:
- Make sure they did not use the key
- Send a PM to ModBot. The title should contain the word nuke. The body should contain, one per line, Steam Keys you wish to unclaim. Not ModBot keys, Steam keys. Not more than one per line. No game titles. Just the keys.

If someone else posted a key, you took it, and you realized that you didn't want it:
- First, don't do this. You're being a jerk.
- Second, you should contact the person who did the original giveaway so they can give it away again by following the above instructions.
- Third, if you ABSOLUTELY want to give it away yourself and you 100% definitely did not use the key, follow the above nuke instructions and then submit it yourself.

Full format for recycling old taken keys
Title: nuke these keys
Body:
GHHH-EH11-J1J2
ABCD-EFGH-EEEE
LOKE-JOKE-ROTE

You will not receive a response or feedback, and the original post will not be edited to reflect that your claim has been relinquished, but the key will be removed from ModBot. The record of the person who originally took the key will not be erased, and they will be considered to have won for the rules that prohibit previous winners from partaking. Why so stringent? To prevent people from winning keys, redeeming them, nuking them to remove themselves from the winners list, and claiming more keys. Also, to dissuade people from claiming keys they don't want.

The_Monk

nuke the key (see the modbot thread for how), then generate a new giveaway, post it, and give credit to the original giver in your post

Going to use nuke since, for some reason I messed up and got a FTL key (sorry fellow GAFfers, under some medication today so I'm a bit slow).

EDIT: Done. PM'ing the user now.

More people are going to enter that FEZ competition for that negative tag more than anything else.

Yup. I'd love to play FEZ right now
but I don't think I'll buy the Humble since I own almost anything else and buying it @75% off during the Winter Sale will be cheaper than the BTA right now
, but I'd love a mean tag even more!

Stump, if you wanted to encourage the winner to play it, you should have offered him/her a positive tag :p

Dambrosi

Banned
Because I said I would in the Humble Bundle 9 thread:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mark Of The Ninja -- MB-68D100A7CB27D369 - Taken by Krusenstern
Aquaria -- MB-AA11143D1A184A68 - Taken by zerokoolpsx
Humble Indie Bundle 3 -- MB-9B9BC8B0568F2893
Eets Munchies Beta -- MB-77630EC823AF5E57
Red Faction: Armageddon -- MB-AEC90BBB5E58FB70 - Taken by DeadlyVirus
Darksiders -- MB-416262DF53D44542 - Taken by Divius
Frozen Synapse -- MB-EEF64D0B97369755 - Taken by PandaPedinte
Fractal -- MB-EE1F7948BA1DD859 - Taken by GaussTek
Nightsky -- MB-3C90B19A8428362C
FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-8EEB6F21C9D7352A

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I know they're bundle games and so they're cheap, but it always fills me with pride to see people giving away so many games in this thread. Thank you, you very generous people.

Khronico

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-8DD0AA4AA40F0ED9 - Taken by Tesseract
Eets Munchies -- MB-9FBBD70160B65983 - Taken by Fuu
BRUTAL LEGEND -- MB-49895DEBEF5B6E08 - Taken by Divius
Trine 2 Complete Story -- MB-8EA87F565DC82C69 - Taken by damaph

Because SteamGAF is best GAF.

Smash88

Banned
ModBot said:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

FEZ -- MB-31B290BD1EBFBFAA - Taken by Divius
Mark of the Ninja -- MB-9BCBFB739E99208A - Taken by creamsugar
Eets Munchies -- MB-4651E8C0E238F495 - Taken by DeadlyVirus
Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-247E846C84EB5A5A - Taken by BorntoPlay
FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-05836B3F113093AF - Taken by yoshizzle

Enjoy!

GaussTek

I haven't beat the average on the bundle because I'm only interested on FEZ. Don't know, but FTL isn't my kind of game :/ I'll just wait for the bonus games to show up and then decide if it's worth it.

As the_monk said, he took the FTL key by mistake. He nuked it and i'm giving it away. Have fun!
ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

FTL -- MB-1C0F165E5C385629 - Taken by trailmix16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom