• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Arthea

Yeah, but that doesn't really convey the deathly silence of the Uplay thread.

well, when you play updating uplay, there isn't much to talk about, is there?

cardinalmind is about to strangle us all, I can feel it! (><)

Arthea

Nice to see a Dragon Age Inquisition background on Gamersgate, then the only thing you can buy from EU is an E-guide.

I even more like steam approach, for region locked games, you can still see trailers, as in "see what you are missing out! hahaha"

edited: aww double posted (._.)

I'm going to voluntarily open uPlay.exe and check for an update just because.

EDIT: Where's the check for updates button!?

you mean uplay uplay update, as intended?

one does not simple update uplay, you have to play it!

OK, I'll stop now, promise! (><)

Milamber

I'm going to voluntarily open uPlay.exe and check for an update just because.

EDIT: Where's the check for updates button!?

Milamber

you mean uplay uplay update, as intended?

one does not simple update uplay, you have to play it!
Qvh9Wmq.jpg

Red Dead Redemption Remastered coming to PS4, XB1, PC (March 2015)

maybe ... possibly ... potentially ... (probably not, tho)

right after Wheelman, am I right?

great if true!

Nice, not for the remake, but because now PC users can enjoy this masterpiece.
Said that, this gen is the remake gen.

sorry, but no

kdramastars is the source

ergo it's fake

they're notorious for shit like this

wetflame

Pizza Dog
well - we can still hope (that R* is making it, that is ... that pic is bullshit, of course)

I could see them doing this as a precursor to a new Red Dead game, but even then it'd be effort that they'd probably see as better spent putting into the new game rather than sorting out the old one. It's a fantastic game though, so I'd love it to get an update/pc release.

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
I would love to play Red Dead Redemption on a PC, any places where the remastered version for the PC is on sale and/or where here do I sign up to throw my money?

Arthea

This link isn't going anywhere, btw.
----

Started Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey today. It's just as fun as Arthea said, I can see myself spending countless hours with that game.

oh, I forgot I was going to post very important thing about Letter Quest. It's the first game where I see something like this. Your stats and achievements are not cumulative around difficulty modes, ergo if you start playing on expert, none of your previous counters count, you start anew, and it doesn't add to normal counts for achievements or stats too.
My mind was blown away when I've discovered this.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-7E73FE49A08ADE1C - Taken by ExoSoul

Yakkue

Bubbavelli said:
Thought I'd give Civilization V a try but that game is just full of crashes. It's kinda disappointing really
Maybe this troubleshooting thread or these crash fixes can help you.

oh, I forgot I was going to post very important thing about Letter Quest. It's the first game where I see something like this. Your stats and achievements are not cumulative around difficulty modes, ergo if you start playing on expert, none of your previous counters count, you start anew, and it doesn't add to normal counts for achievements or stats too.
My mind was blown away when I've discovered this.
...I haven't even discovered that there are multiple difficulties, haha. Good to know.

ExoSoul

Banned
Mystery Gift -- MB-7E73FE49A08ADE1C - Taken by ExoSoul

Damn I was expecting Bad Rats xD
I already have this Mystery Game, is it ok if I do a giveaway for it so that it goes to someone else?

Arthea

...I haven't even discovered that there are multiple difficulties, haha. Good to know.

I think it's unlockable, after you finish a game on normal, because I haven't noticed them too, but I got "announcement" in game that I can access expert mode after I've beaten final boss and then I started on expert and noticed achievement and stats thingie, very questionable decision, I must say.

Vuze

That RDR thread almost gave me a heart attack. Saw it on twitter, title looked like it was confirmed and legit, thread took a while to load since I've reached my mobile cap and then this shit ><

Not when it comes to the 30/60 fps debate.

Haha indeed. The debate is also happening on PC hardware, as in consoles.

Actually, I'm considering to switch to console gaming next year. However, from what I've been reading here on gaf and the internet in general, they seem to be at each other throat's 24/7. They debate at every chance they got. 1080p debate, 60fps debate, even trivial things such as grass density and trees are debatable. They even boast 1 fps different. I don't want to be one of them. Will I get infected? :(

I'm quite sure that's not happening on PC, people get what they paid for. The higher the budget, the better the performance. I never complain my mid-end PC can't handle ultra graphics. As long as I can play my games, I'm happy.

ArynCrinn

Banned
If anybody wants this key "Witcher 2 GOG", just PM me and it's yours. First come first serve. ;)

Also can throw in - (all Steam keys)

Earth 2160

Knight Shift / Polanie 2

Soulbringer

Weird Worlds

Cobi Treasure Deluxe

...been trying to get rid of these forever so if anybody wants them, just PM me whatever you want. ;p

Edit: I'm going to bed now, so I'll check back in the morning and check my PM to see if anybody wants anything. ;)

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I'd be pretty thrilled with the removal of GFWL from GTA4 and a patch to get it to some sort of acceptable performance level at this point.

That's not the mod, those are the original textures. And on the right are the spanish places Capcom took their inspiration from.

I know. It just reminded of the mod. When I say it's insane I'm talking about all the trouble the dude is going through finding all those things.

Top Bottom