• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branson

Sorry if this was brought up when this first went on sale but that's a few pages back at this point. How does Deus Ex MD run now? I know the PC version was weird.

Don't gamble.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 40 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

BARROW HILL CURSE OF THE ANCIENT CIRCLE -- MB-A468F39EB0C1E4D8 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by yoshizzle
BARROW HILL CURSE OF THE ANCIENT CIRCLE #2 -- MB-0CDCE74982B9DD6D - Taken by ModBot - Taken by KainXVIII
BARROW HILL CURSE OF THE ANCIENT CIRCLE #3 -- MB-E2985344DF6F1852 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by MikeHattsu
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR -- MB-CA271EA552C89FDA - Taken by pantsattack
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR #2 -- MB-913FB17848E7A36F - Taken by Hakkelus
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR #3 -- MB-7BFD1E3D7FB87C62 - Taken by trailmix16
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR #4 -- MB-11E61E9E23583BF9 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by gaiadyne
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR #5 -- MB-698CB22ECAD98A08 - Taken by Mikurden
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR #6 -- MB-B6ABF53623C1F66B - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Jmanunknown
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR #8 -- MB-7344418878E56D9E - Taken by ModBot - Taken by yoshizzle
HORDELICIOUS -- MB-C665031C71487F1D - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Ludens
HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE -- MB-5B98094D62C06A6E - Taken by kinezu
HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE #2 -- MB-C1B66102EDE88130 - Taken by darkpathwalker92
HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE #3 -- MB-E23CB958A47F3F9C - Taken by krczt23
HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE #4 -- MB-11530C2E949044E4 - Taken by jesusraz
HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE #5 -- MB-4D36CAAF6496BB73 - Taken by gaiadyne
HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE #6 -- MB-F88E8B2B36F44294
HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE #7 -- MB-E9460FD4899D0042 - Taken by spacellama
HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE #8 -- MB-3BF58C61DA4095E3
QUESTRUN -- MB-3FDD9224D8633267 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by dot
SID MEIERS PIRATES -- MB-48E8EFAD206823B4 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Pachimari
SID MEIERS PIRATES #2 -- MB-2A907307E21E3C30 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Pachimari
SID MEIERS PIRATES #3 -- MB-54F556A621FEECD6 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Large Professor
SID MEIERS PIRATES #4 -- MB-C124E5234A7AA51E - Taken by ModBot - Taken by ZeroCDR
SID MEIERS PIRATES #5 -- MB-EC4CB3027908F8E1 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Rhaknar
SPACE MOTH DX -- MB-AFD1E1E785F2392F - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Freezard
t1cxE6r.gif
SPEC OPS THE LINE -- MB-031F83AB4098EE2D - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Jmanunknown
SPEC OPS THE LINE #2 -- MB-34D726371A2CD83A - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Axass
SPEC OPS THE LINE #3 -- MB-21CFD671084B2A4B - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Monas
THREE DEAD ZED -- MB-71C86C66F6135913 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by darkchewie
TIDALIS -- MB-4A3627E453CCF1D2 - Taken by pantsattack
TIDALIS #2 -- MB-0BA01617FBF5E481 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by hardcastlemccormick

TIDALIS #3 -- MB-484605156BEF11F5 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Purkake4
TOWER WARS -- MB-8EE119DA6885AF48 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Costa1774
TOWER WARS #2 -- MB-B62C101063F0BC9B - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Freezard
TOWER WARS #2 #2 -- MB-E9BE26CAC444EEEF - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Purkake4
TOWER WARS #3 -- MB-52D569527B6D0BD5 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Alric
VAMPIRE OF THE SANDS -- MB-5D3DB2B12E97087D - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Purkake4
VIRTUAL ROGUE -- MB-3BD5329F58B0012D - Taken by ModBot - Taken by ThirtyFour
VIRTUAL ROGUE #2 -- MB-B453913E02CC5E5C - Taken by ModBot - Taken by darkchewie

Teggy

Get the complete collection

But does that include getting it from the Humble bundle? I think I originally got the first episode out of one deal, and then bought the Sierra bundle the first time it came up. I remember hearing that buying it in pieces didn't grant you the epilogue or something?

Pachimari

So I got one extra key for Sid Meier's Pirates from the garbage dump above, and thanks to William for the giveaway! If anyone wants it please quote me.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
played 1 hour (so...about half since its supposed to be quite short) and im into it. Its janky as fuck, and buggy, but it has heart. It has that abstract / cryptic "we wont explain anything" japanese vibe going for it. I also really like how it looks, at least artistically if not technically. Gameplay is trash but theres some good gameplay ideas... yeah im into this, even if its kinda bad lol.

edit: cool thanks for Pirates, ive had it wishlisted for years and I always miss the bundles its in

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Indiegala winter sale. About the same discounts as Bundlestars, which should give an idea what we can expect from Steam.

I notice for example, God Eater 2 60%, it was only 50% in the summer sale. They also have Cladun X2 75% off like Bundlestars.Tales of Symphonia 75% (5€) is tempting

maguskain

Indiegala winter sale. About the same discounts as Bundlestars, which should give an idea what we can expect from Steam.

I notice for example, God Eater 2 60%, it was only 50% in the summer sale. They also have Cladun X2 75% off like Bundlestars.Tales of Symphonia 75% (5€) is tempting

Was browsing for about 5 minutes and now the site is down.

Was hoping Dying Light The Following EE was less than $30. But looking like that's going to be the price.

So I got one extra key for Sid Meier's Pirates from the garbage dump above, and thanks to William for the giveaway! If anyone wants it please quote me.

Sid Meier's Pirates is brilliant, so if you got it from a garbage dump you better return it, because there obviously has been a mistake.

KainXVIII

Grabbed Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle from garbage dump (but game is really not, unlike sequel, as i heard..), thanks William!

rtcn63

Got in on RE7 from CDKeys for $30. I originally ordered it earlier, but the game now accepts their 10% off code (in in the website banner), and they let me redo my order. At worst, I'll get a refund at launch if they can't get me a proper region key.

And please have better bossfights than Outlast, especially the DLC. Those were just unfair at times.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Got in on RE7 from CDKeys for $30. I originally ordered it earlier, but the game now accepts their 10% off code (in in the website banner), and they let me redo my order. At worst, I'll get a refund at launch if they can't get me a proper region key.

And please have better bossfights than Outlast, especially the DLC. Those were just unfair at times.

I wouldn't count your blessings just yet. Wbacon announced that Capcom will be heavily region-locking keys intended for specific territories, and as CD Keys and its ilk lift keys from physical copies, you're more likely to be refunded than receive a region-free key out of good faith.

rtcn63

I wouldn't count your blessings just yet. Wbacon announced that Capcom will be heavily region-locking keys intended for specific territories, and as CD Keys and its ilk lift keys from physical copies, you're more likely to be refunded than receive a region-free key out of good faith.

I'm kind of OK with this. I'm still not sold on whether I want to play the game at launch, but I want to lock in a cheap price just in case.

If I don't get a key, I'll just chalk it up to fate. Will probably end up watching someone else play the game.

Rhaknar

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition -- MB-E9F7B924BAD7DCF4 - Taken by D3RANG3D

indiegala scratchy thing extra

On a related note to what jshackles and stump have been saying, how's Dyscourse? Does it actually manage to pull off the "your choices really do matter and fundamentally change the shape and direction of the story, not just how certain scenes play out" conceit?

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rockin' Ranger:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rockin' Ranger, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Zeno Clash -- MB-6DB7128BF368BD2E - Taken by Freezard

Is it Steam keys? I dont want to click the link while at work :|

Pretty sure it's games that aren't allowed on Steam.

Phawx

Indiegala has a very special bundle for Christmas.

I don't mind sexy games or even sex in games but these games seem inefficient when considering their intended purpose. Do they have an auto-mode or something? Or even a get-to-the-good-part button?

Are these microtransactions?

These guys are missing out on a wealth of money.

Vamphuntr

Indiegala has a very special bundle for Christmas.

You made me look T.T

Amazon.co.uk has it at 26 pounds with prime. That's about 32$ US so I don't think only ROW or EU keys are dirt cheap.

Rhaknar

VN obcessed thread doesnt grab the VN key.

not enough animu I guess >_>

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
(If lucky) Could be EU/UK keys. Same price as Amazon UK has for physical copy.

Yeah, but I figured I'd not mention the, well, let's say "oversight", just in case it's plugged, haha. Acti's already set a precedent -- literally all of Infinite Warfare's retail subs are aggressively region-locked, which follows its previous dubious honour of being the first publisher that had Valve forcibly move certain purchasers to a different sub (Brazil was originally covered by BLOPS 3's rest-of-world pre-purchase subs -- which, yes, I know because I was naughty ;)).

Rhaknar

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

DEFENSE TECHNICA -- MB-77DC5014C89DD8B4 - Taken by ThirtyFour
LIFE OF PIXEL -- MB-2D6ACB5EA1F39EA4 - Taken by GAMEPROFF
NOCT -- MB-82B16EB405747FC3 - Taken by CheesecakeRecipe

stuff

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Okay I think I finally fixed the ModBot ordering. The new order should be:

- Hot items first, then regular items, then non-Steam keys, then turds
- Within each category, alphabetized.
- Maximum one banner for a given game

And it should work this time.

madjoki

Yeah, but I figured I'd not mention the, well, let's say "oversight", just in case it's plugged, haha. Acti's already set a precedent -- literally all of Infinite Warfare's retail subs are aggressively region-locked, which follows its previous dubious honour of being the first publisher that had Valve forcibly move certain purchasers to a different sub (Brazil was originally covered by BLOPS 3's rest-of-world pre-purchase subs -- which, yes, I know because I was naughty ;)).

Yeah, it's possible.

Iirc same was done for Nvidia keys for Batman Arkham Knight (switched from preorder sub to regular sub).

gaiadyne

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (gaiadyne, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee -- MB-D9D57BCCA3CC55AD - Taken by sixteen-bit

They gave me a free code in a email to give away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom