• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Seal 2015 |OT| This isn't the account you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

warheat

Just wondering if someone from AU can hold me one copy of watch dogs? Shit I'm not at home right now, I'll pay with keys/paypal/anything when I get home.

Chillz0r

Banned
If you want the other side of the law, The Master Plan is sort of similar, scratches heist movie vibes rather well.

Game's ugly as butt, but a lot of fun.

There is Breach and Clear, which is I think a bit more military oriented. I didn't care for it but it does have its' fans. Felt constrained by a mobile first design, small maps and whatnot.

Thanks for the suggestions, ended up grabbing both as they are super cheap! They should keep me occupied for a while!

Sch1sm

Anyone wanna trade some of the cards?

Have:
Zippy's Demise x2
Taffy
You Better Not Cry

Want:
Santa's Workshop
The Black Ice Boys
Mystery Card 11

I'd just sell your extras and buy what you need, because the trade restrictions are ridiculous right now.

The damage so far:

-The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth + DLC ($17.23)
-Skyrim Legendary Edition for a friend ($9.99)
-Kero Blaster ($8.99)
-The Beginners Guide ($5.99)
-Castle In The Darkness ($2.99)
-Downwell ($2.00)

I might end up getting a Shoot'em Up or two, but other than that I think I'm good...I hope.

Ventara

Trade? Ain't nobody got time for that. What do we look like? Mobile authenticators over here?

I'd just sell your extras and buy what you need, because the trade restrictions are ridiculous right now.

Yeah, the 24 hour thing is pretty annoying, which is why I thought I'd get it done a little earlier instead of waiting until the last minute. Will probably sell extras and buy what I need if no one's up to trade.

Arthea

Yeah, the 24 hour thing is pretty annoying, which is why I thought I'd get it done a little earlier instead of waiting until the last minute. Will probably sell extras and buy what I need if no one's up to trade.

it not actually 24 hours, even that is bad enough, it's 72 (without mobile authentication), trading is deader than dead.

Does anyone know of a way to check whether humble keys are region locked. I'm Aussie so would that mean humble would automatically give me Australian based keys?

Tizoc

So...
Found a trader offering
Homeworld collection for $10
Endless Legend Complete for $15
Age of Decadence for $19
Age of Wonders 3 Complete for $19
Homeworld Kharak pre-order for $32 (comes with both Homeworld games)

Endless legend for $15 is tempting me, but I don't think they're games I'd play right away...

MRORANGE

0dpMt6f.jpg

Hello...

In a few days the NeoGAF Steam Community thread will resume. If anyone has any reccomendations for games coming out in Januaray can you pleas give me a PM since I'm making the threads onwards.

Current games that have recommendation:

Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen - Dr Dogg

ALSO

KrtdLef.png

This year Jshackles will be in charge of this, I will have no say in the matter - considering what happened last year. Jschakles has full reign on how he wants the voting to be carried out and how the tally's are worked out. I am pretty confident he will do an amazing job :)

New thread most likely posted for STEAM | January 2016 is after the sale.

Arminsc

Are there any recent games that resemble the style of Impressions games? I recently got Pharaoh on GOG which I played a shitton back in the day and I'm curious if there's something newer.

bigzgod

So...
Found a trader offering
Homeworld collection for $10
Endless Legend Complete for $15
Age of Decadence for $19
Age of Wonders 3 Complete for $19
Homeworld Kharak pre-order for $32 (comes with both Homeworld games)

Endless legend for $15 is tempting me, but I don't think they're games I'd play right away...

Did a quick check and those are all very good prices, assuming they're ROW. Lowest possible pricing. Pretty much no profit at all, so they must either really like you or they're getting rid of wallet to transfer into RL money.

Hey so I bought Knights of the Old Republic recently and after starting up the game, everything gets really stuttering even though my computer is more than capable and fraps was telling me my framerate was stable as well. I even tried running it in WinXP compatibility mode but it didn't help it. Anyone know what I need to do to fix this, I really wanna play a Star Wars RPG >_<
Try toying with the soft shadow setting and what not, I've heard the some of the game's graphics settings have problems with Win10, not me though, all turned up to the max with widescreen mod.
Second that. I'm new to Steam and have no friends LOL.
Add me maybe?

My profile.

I doubt that Square-Enix give a damn and as far as I know there aren't any modders working on a fix. It is unfortunate really. I am willing to pay full price for it if they simply removed the restrictive resolution options.
Yeah, I would have bought it day one if I could actually play at the resolution of my monitor or tv. So, so silly. Oh well, fingers crossed.

0dpMt6f.jpg

Hello...

In a few days the NeoGAF Steam Community thread will resume. If anyone has any reccomendations for games coming out in Januaray can you pleas give me a PM since I'm making the threads onwards.

Current games that have recommendation:

Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen - Dr Dogg

ALSO

KrtdLef.png

This year Jshackles will be in charge of this, I will have no say in the matter - considering what happened last year. Jschakles has full reign on how he wants the voting to be carried out and how the tally's are worked out. I am pretty confident he will do an amazing job :)

New thread most likely posted for STEAM | January 2016 is after the sale.

STEAM | January 2016 - The Orange Awakens

I'm seconds away from pulling the trigger on Thea: The Awakening. I can't resist a 4X hybrid made by ex-CD Projekt RED developers.
The price of Squad is ridiculous, no sale at all and the game is early access. They're having a fucking joke.

It released less than two weeks ago. Is the lack of a sale so surprising?

NewFresh

Someone take this!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (EmmanuelMunoz, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Last Remnant -- MB-8DE4600CC70465E9 - Taken by eternalthree. 4 entrants total.

t1451534130z1.png

Ventara

Man, going one-by-one changing the settings to not automatically update for each game is taking so long. Seriously, I can't believe Steam doesn't have an option to make this easier.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Nobody ever listens to me.

Uplay has gotten a lot less obtrusive/broken, this is true.
The other part of that statement, not so much.

Did anyone get the JC3 giveaway in the end?

No one has gotten the giveaway as of yet.

But there's a huge not-so-subtle clue, so don't you fret.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Dongs Macabre:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dongs Macabre, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

t1cxE6r.gif
Just Cause 3 -- MB-7A898685B08C9242 - Taken by Messiah. 160 entrants total. Trivia Question: Can you beat the Dongs?

Here's a link to the Google Doc with all the info you'll need (kinda).

Seriously though someone please solve this. I already posted the answers to the calculus questions so now there's only some trivia questions left, and I don't think figuring out the rest should be a huge leap given the massive clue I gave.

No one has gotten the giveaway as of yet.

But there's a huge not-so-subtle clue, so don't you fret.

Seriously though someone please solve this. I already posted the answers to the calculus questions so now there's only some trivia questions left, and I don't think figuring out the rest should be a huge leap given the massive clue I gave.

*looks at clues for the 5th or 6th time...*

Staring-Confused-Ron-Swanson.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom