• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Seal 2015 |OT| This isn't the account you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriken

Wow, as a new member myself I am sickened by the attitude towards another new member, we just want to play Steam games and speak occasionally about anime and Dino Crisis with fellow fans. Is that so wrong?

There's no problem with anime and once in a blue moon Steam discussion, but I was taught to treat the dead with respect by not talking about it

I purchased Undertale and have been playing it for about 4 hours. I regret spending money on this and not using it for another game... I don't get all the praise the game received.

sxU6me5.jpg

Stump pls. How bored are you?

Welp, this is bullshit. American with a US account. But in Thailand for the next 7 months. Bought this during the sale. Installed it and now I can't play it. This is ridiculous.

3pholIo.jpg

So I guess if I want to play it sometime during the next 7 months I will have to connect to a US VPN server. Never had this problem before.

fantomena

Welp, this is bullshit. American with a US account. But in Thailand for the next 7 months. Bought this during the sale. Installed it and now I can't play it. This is ridiculous.

3pholIo.jpg

So I guess if I want to play it sometime during the next 7 months I will have to connect to a US VPN server. Never had this problem before.

#FuckSteam

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So you will have to remote desktop in to develop Enhanced Steam?

Implying that I don't already do that all the time?

The 390x seems like the card to beat at the moment, unless you've got the cash for a Titan X or whatever which I don't. I'm really just looking for something that can do 1440p decently and has freesync. It looks like a pretty substantial upgrade over my aging Radeon HD 7850.

Adnor

Banned
How does Euro Truck Simulator controls with a gamepad? I sometimes want a game to zone out, but I don't have a wheel nor TrackIR.

Arthea

http://i.imgur.com/3pholIo.jpg[/IMG

So I guess if I want to play it sometime during the next 7 months I will have to connect to a US VPN server. Never had this problem before.[/QUOTE]

I brought this point up many times during region locking rampage, it seriously is horrible and unreasonable, there are better solutions, which of one I offer for free to just stop this bullshit in this day and age.
But nobody cares, until affected and then it's too late.

Pachimari

Steam really makes me love gaming right now. Have already spent 6 hours and 27 minutes in Final Fantasy VII, and that haven't happened with any games for a few years. I'm just sucked into this world and its cast. Also digging Resident Evil: HD Remaster.

Arthea

Implying that I don't already do that all the time?

The 390x seems like the card to beat at the moment, unless you've got the cash for a Titan X or whatever which I don't. I'm really just looking for something that can do 1440p decently and has freesync. It looks like a pretty substantial upgrade over my aging Radeon HD 7850.

oh almost forgot to tell you this, after the last FF update, ES is blocked by FF as malicious, no longer accessible at all, not even a choice is given.
I mean that old version that was still available.

Parsnip

Stump is cold as ice.

oh almost forgot to tell you this, after the last FF update, ES is blocked by FF as malicious, no longer accessible at all, not even a choice is given.
Works fine here, you probably need to install the signed version.

Arthea

Steam really makes me love gaming right now. Have already spent 6 hours and 27 minutes in Final Fantasy VII, and that haven't happened with any games for a few years. I'm just sucked into this world and its cast. Also digging Resident Evil: HD Remaster.

Are you playing FF7 for the first time?
If yes, I'm jelly

oipic

How does Euro Truck Simulator controls with a gamepad? I sometimes want a game to zone out, but I don't have a wheel nor TrackIR.

ETS2 controls perfectly well with a controller - I use a 360 controller, for which there is a preset config included with the game, but is also fully customisable. Reversing and parking the trailer took a little while to come to terms with via controller as opposed to a wheel, but was only a matter of some time and familiarisation.

Chilling out with a podcast (or an in-game radio stream), controller in hand, is my go-to gaming experience for unwinding and zoning out.

Pachimari

Are you playing FF7 for the first time?
If yes, I'm jelly

Yes.

I want to complete as many Final Fantasy games as possible this year, without rushing through them though. I haven't completed one single game in the series, even though I have played many of the titles, so I hope this one will become my first.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Did you try redownloading from firefox.enhancedsteam.com ? The one hosted there is signed by Mozilla and should be trusted.

Grief.exe

3pholIo.jpg

#FuckSteam

I brought this point up many times during region locking rampage, it seriously is horrible and unreasonable, there are better solutions, which of one I offer for free to just stop this bullshit in this day and age.
But nobody cares, until affected and then it's too late.

You can manually change the country of residence.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6627-QSNM-5276

Adnor

Banned
Gah, only now realised that Alcohest replenishes all my inventory items in Witcher 3. So much money wasted on food >_<

You get so much alcohest that sometimes I wondered why don't they just make Geralt refill the potions for free. I ended up selling whole stacks of the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom