• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE5 is singlehandedly saved by Wesker. What a cool witcher that guy is.

The extra stuff you unlock when completing it is pretty cool, too. I'll dive into it, in spite of the campaign being subpar.
Brushing aside my save-scumming in XCOM, who plays with Corpses and Heart Attacks in Darkest Dungeon? I realize they're a point of contention, haven't disabled them as of yet.
The GB Quick Look on DD sold me on heart attacks. By the end they have one dude heart-attacking and being killed every other turn, managing to survive all of it until the very end. It's just amazing.

What happens if a unit reaches 200 stress with heart attacks disabled?

zkylon

zkylewd
i forsee the immediate nuuvem future being unkind to latin america in general, so i wish brazil would just invade argieland

it'd save me a lot of trouble

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
i forsee the immediate nuuvem future being unkind to latin america in general, so i wish brazil would just invade argieland

With the weird loopholes needed to purchase from Nuuvem I wonder how many purchases are even from regions where one wouldn't expect orders?

Teggy

Despite having "finished" The Witness just keeps going and going. Over 420 (heheheh) puzzles so far plus extra stuff. I finally figured out that door puzzle I was having trouble with - so freaking devious.

Firehead

P4SbRHq.png
Yeah, wouldn't be surprised.

Despite having "finished" The Witness just keeps going and going. Over 420 (heheheh) puzzles so far plus extra stuff. I finally figured out that door puzzle I was having trouble with - so freaking devious.

zTouy3e.png

RE5 is singlehandedly saved by Wesker. What a cool witcher that guy is.

The extra stuff you unlock when completing it is pretty cool, too. I'll dive into it, in spite of the campaign being subpar.

The GB Quick Look on DD sold me on heart attacks. By the end they have one dude heart-attacking and being killed every other turn, managing to survive all of it until the very end. It's just amazing.

What happens if a unit reaches 200 stress with heart attacks disabled?
Wesker's voice is so good and campy. I love it.

zkylon

zkylewd
With the weird loopholes needed to purchase from Nuuvem I wonder how many purchases are even from regions where one wouldn't expect orders?
i've been using nuuvem as the one option for regional pricing in my country since valve decided to send us to the ghetto of us prices and no gifting allowed

so idk, i'm guessing i'll just play less games or get it by other means if i can't afford them thanks to nuuvem

would be nice if valve tried to do something with the rest of south america but i'm guessing countries like mine aren't much money so not a big priority to anyone

Can you handle non-smoked yerba mate?
i'm actually not that big of a mate junkie so i wouldn't have much trouble

i prefer smoothies and milkshakes and general chocolate milk as my beverages of choice haha

Jawmuncher

Well I mean, if this happened canonically he wouldn't be alive to punch the boulder's great grand kids in revengeance

I couldn't find a GIF where he dodges it. The angel from REmake is better since it's such a close call. He'd want revenge just because of the near miss he had with it.

Sober

Brushing aside my save-scumming in XCOM, who plays with Corpses and Heart Attacks in Darkest Dungeon? I realize they're a point of contention, haven't disabled them as of yet.
As someone who started playing DD after they implemented them, they seem fine. I get the impression corpses especially made it so you don't just stack a party that blows up the front 2 ranks and lets the ranged enemies shuffle forward and do nothing.

I've literally in like 15 hours not encountered a heart attack because I usually boot or sideline people who get an affliction after 100 stress. I mean just them going bonkers during their round and adding additional stress to your team isn't enough to tell you to do something about it?

Jawmuncher

chris reminds me of a gorilla in MvC3

I love that blank ass thumbs up. I tried to have someone draw Regina with that empty expression and a thumbs up but they were too busy even for my money.

Nah bro. His interactions with Jake and Ada, man life keeps shitting on his lemons and he ain't got the marbles.

The biggest issue if you ask me is that Chris and Leon didn't actually fight. I wanted that game to be a war between not just a quick scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom