• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | November 2016 - Rally to Restore Fear and/or Sanity in the Steam Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

look at this classy ass motherfucker, i can tell this dlc is gonna be good

screenshot_2016-11-232cs4j.jpg

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
I loved the original and still really enjoyed the second. However, considering the latest poop tier quality of TellTail games, I don't think I'll be picking this up any time soon

Loved season one, the second was ok-ish. I can't even remember what happened in S02 while I still know most of the S01 stuff.

And since it'll release for PS3 and X360 as well I don't really expect any performance improvements. Might pick it up once the season's complete and on sale.

fantomena

Does anyone here have any knowledge on if it's possible for EU folks to buy digital downloads on BestBuy or/and GameStop US without any region restrictions like on Amazon (only need a US adress)?

Monooboe

Just imagine what kind of tools will be available in the near future? Draw the scheme of a pair of shoes, and the computer takes a realistic photo of them. Make a quick voxel-based landscape, and dang, you get Skyrim landscapes or Grand Theft Auto cities.

I can't wait till tools get that good. When it is really easy to create a world that one then can start experimenting in, where creativity isn't slowed down by asset creation. I think that is when we will start seeing some really interesting things in games.

Tizoc

Telltale's Batman is almost 50% off on US PSN this week.
Wish this'd be the main game in the next Humble MOnthly @o@

PaulSane

from lashboy
Cx30gzUXAAAf_2l.jpg:large

What are the chances of seeing previous Gust games on Steam someday? And by that i mean, who holds the rights to publish them?

I'm definitely getting this one, Atelier and Mana Khemia games were among my favourite games on PS2 (and by PS2 i mean PCSX2 >_>)

Regginator

edit: fixed, see Reddit

Yo peeps, I quickly wanted to get the $1 tier for Shadow Complex + 10% off for Monthly (planning on getting Dragon's Dogma), but I seem to be getting a PayPal error when I try to pay. Logging in went as usual, then I got prompted to accept a new SEPA agreement or whatever, but when I try to do that I get a technical error and the pay button is greyed out. Any ideas as to what's causing this?

screenshot_2jpu6h.png

25 minutes left halp, why did I stall until the last minute

Endruen

Yo peeps, I quickly wanted to get the $1 tier for Shadow Complex + 10% off for Monthly (planning on getting Dragon's Dogma), but I seem to be getting a PayPal error when I try to pay. Logging in went as usual, then I got prompted to accept a new SEPA agreement or whatever, but when I try to do that I get a technical error and the pay button is greyed out. Any ideas as to what's causing this?

screenshot_2jpu6h.png

25 minutes left halp, why did I stall until the last minute

You have 1 hour and 20 minutes left still.
I have no idea about the problem, can you pay with a credit card or something? Someone could buy it for you until you solve it (I can if you wish).

Durante

Are Atelier games good? I thought they were mediocre or bad, maybe I'm confusing them with another series.
They are great.
Well, I don't really know about the latest entries, I haven't played them yet, but they were on a great trajectory.

The Atelier games have a very different overall structure from your average JRPG:
  • In terms of story, they are more slice-of-life and character-focused, rather than having an epic overall quest-line.
  • In terms of mechanics, alchemy as a gameplay option is a first-class citizen at least on the same level as battles.

Nah

I play real games like Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed.

Such a shame to see Sony publishing Ni-Oh now.

Sony publish it in West. This is REALLY important. That means they don't have any ownership on the game. It's the same kind of deal as Nintendo publishing Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor Edge on Wii U in West.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
So addicted to Watch Dogs 2. If you're waiting for the pc release and it's a good port/version, don't sleep on it. Never expected the game to hook me like it did, one of the biggest surprises this year

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
So addicted to Watch Dogs 2. If you're waiting for the pc release and it's a good port/version, don't sleep on it. Never expected the game to hook me like it did, one of the biggest surprises this year

im hyped, but will most likely wait on a sale, backlog is big enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom