• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | November 2016 - Rally to Restore Fear and/or Sanity in the Steam Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

Ucchedavāda;225258912 said:
Congratulations on graduating!

Also, which company could conceivably be considered the leading games company? I can think of many big players, but I am not sure I would describe any as the leading games company.

Thank you :D

I guess by market cap I figured ATVI :/

iOS/Android ver. of Final Fantasy Tactics: WoL is 70% off
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1318660
Grab it if you got a good phone or ipad to play games on.

Thanks for the repost.

I never played FFT, maybe I should buy it. I only have a nexus 7 tablet though, not sure it will run well on it?

it should, the game itself isn't that resource hungry, the version it's based on is almost 10 years old...

that said, where is the PC version Squenix????? sigh... maybe I buy the Android version too...

In that case, let's see if I have some google reward money left in my account.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Thanks for repost.

I never played FFT, maybe I should buy it. I only have a nexus 7 tablet though, not sure it will run well on it?

it should, the game itself isn't that resource hungry, the version it's based on is almost 10 years old...

that said, where is the PC version Squenix????? sigh... maybe I buy the Android version too...

Wok

I am slowly listing all my trading cards using Steam Inventoy Expert, and AutoHotKey to auto-click confirmation links on Gmail. I am launching a batch of 100 sell orders every time I have the opportunity.

At my graduation today :D

Just to keep it relevant though there is a guy here receiving an honorary PhD, and he's the CFO of Unity (and former exec for both EA and Microsoft) :O

EA was called THE leading games company in the world though which ain't true ofc :p
Interesting listen though as he talked about knowing Bill Gates, and on VR and AR

Congratulations!

gngf123

GAF, recommend me some VN games from my steam backlog
I have this:
Analogue: A Hate Story
Cinders
Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~
Sakura Spirit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Shan Gui
Which one try first, which one don't bother at all?

I actually really liked Dysfunctional Systems. Unfortunately, it's an incomplete story and the studio collapsed.

City 17

Just rage quit Half-LIfe 2, could not beat that damn train across the bridge. I'd either not make the gap, go too shallow and still hit the train or turn too much and fly off the cliff. I can't remember it being this hard the last time I played, long long time ago!

Use turbo right after you hear the train.

At my graduation today :D

Just to keep it relevant though there is a guy here receiving an honorary PhD, and he's the CFO of Unity (and former exec for both EA and Microsoft) :O

EA was called THE leading games company in the world though which ain't true ofc :p
Interesting listen though as he talked about knowing Bill Gates, and on VR and AR
Congratulations AHA. What field? Good luck getting a job.
Never been more torn between "Wow" and "Why".
Ah ok. Is that something you can figure out before a release or is it something that will help me curb my bad preordering habits? :) It's kinda gamebreaking for me.
Maybe there's a curator tracking just that but I couldn't find any just now.
Never a bad thing to old off buying a couple days until further confirmation ;)

Hektor

from lashboy
Cx30gzUXAAAf_2l.jpg:large

Very nice, I was burned out on the franchise so I skipped a few but was ready to jump back in with this one, really glad I'll be able to do it on PC.
Let's hope for a good port.

Lain

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Royal Defense -- MB-E41CD0EB9C19EB72 - Taken by Loptous
Doodle God -- MB-5A4E2D16B1795E7F - Taken by Baron von Loathsome
O3DX -- MB-E5DB0B46717B9905 - Taken by bloke
BitMaster -- MB-0163E820767155F6 - Taken by Hakkelus
Day D: Tower Rush -- MB-64302A0D8BEF1CEA - Taken by madjoki
Octave -- MB-E67B2C311B602F33 - Taken by bobnowhere
Gnomes Garden -- MB-CDAB42EA983274B4 - Taken by septicore
Portal of Evil -- MB-70EF2897B2063FC4
Fort Defense -- MB-3288EFE283104FAC

from lashboy
Very nice, I was burned out on the franchise so I skipped a few but was ready to jump back in with this one, really glad I'll be able to do it on PC.
Let's hope for a good port.
KT, 88,7% chances the port won't be up the the expected standards.

Knurek

from lashboy

Literally got chills all over me.

(Also, since the game isn't compatible with HENkaku on Vita, the PC port will be the only way to rip the music from the game, oh happy day)

Autumn Sale is tomorrow right?

Let's see if we get a new Humble Bundle in a few hours :V

If you believe Humble will have a bundle today, I have a bridge to sell to you.

Jalal

Not steam, but anyone know any place to keep tabs on the best Black Friday deals for Origin.

Want to get BF1 if there is a good discount.

I started thinking about it, and I think whatever port Sega is planning is also coming to the PS4 and are waiting to reveal it at the Game Awards or the Playstation Experience. I still wonder what it could be though.

Also congratulations AHA-Lambda on the graduation!

Apparently there are huge amounts of dirt cheap Lucasarts(Lego, P'n'C etc...) and Disney games at GMG not that I'd know as none of them are available in Australia.

Use turbo right after you hear the train.

I was doing that, but still sucking. So I cheated: reversed slowly backwards until I heard the train, boosted back towards the entrance and hid behind the other train until the first had passed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom