• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | November 2016 - Rally to Restore Fear and/or Sanity in the Steam Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endruen

Another property of lashboy

https://twitter.com/wbgames/status/801077794922844160

Cx0OECcVQAArpJe.jpg

Isn't this like the second officially announced game for Nintendo Switch?

Phawx

I literally just bought a physical version of Lego City Undercover for the Wii U from a Gamestop that had the original (non-select) version.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

THE NIGHTMARE COOPERATIVE -- MB-D03E56601AAC84EA - Taken by Vuze
SUPER MUSTACHE -- MB-C695CEEC8E959AFE - Taken by Ludens

GMG mystery stuff

yeah the latest one

awesome! friends will be happy

yeah...also if you buy the digital version you can install it on both PC (Windows 10) and XB1 (since it would be tied to your account)

then you can play some on XB1 and when you play it on PC your progress is carried over (or vice versa)

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
yeah...also if you buy the digital version you can install it on both PC (Windows 10) and XB1 (since it would be tied to your account)

then you can play some on XB1 and when you play it on PC your progress is carried over (or vice versa)

That's awesome :) I knew about the play anywhere titles but thought it would have restrictions

derFeef

That's really cool. I don't know how MS always manages to unhype their stuff or am I just blind.

They advertised the hell out of it, it's a pretty big deal for them. Play Anywhere.
Gears of War 4, Killer Instinct also supports it. The upcoming Halo Wars 2 as well among others.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Weapon Genius -- MB-80CDADB5779895FD - Taken by intheinbetween

Enjoy!

Isn't Yakuza 0 coming to PC pretty surely?
I do still find it weird that the box art is still carrying PS4 console exclusive game when most games announced after that had no problem using the only on playstation branding. Still think they intentionally did it for the possibility (like KOF XIV) of it coming to PC, even if it is months or years down the road.

kevin1025

Banned
I do still find it weird that the box art is still carrying PS4 console exclusive game when most games announced after that had no problem using the only on playstation branding. Still think they intentionally did it for the possibility (like KOF XIV) of it coming to PC, even if it is months or years down the road.

My hope is that they're trying to get some double dippers, where it comes out on PS4 and then magically pops up during the summer for PC.

Ganado

from lashboy
Cx30gzUXAAAf_2l.jpg:large
I'm guessing this is gonna be TKs first good port since Durante is doing it?
ehehehe
That description though, mistake inc?

YT Description said:
Slated to release in Spring 2017 on PS4 and PS Vita, the 18th entry to GUST’s popular Atelier franchise takes place after the events of 2016’s Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book, expanding on the series’ delightful narrative.

Wok

You know, at IndieCade Europe, Michel Ancel showed some directions which he has been exploring to facilitate the creation of videogames, in the wake of UbiArt. There was a wonderful trailer of Wild, one of the games he has been working on, which illustrated how easy it was for an artist to use the tools that he has prototyped to create a hyper realistic landscape in a few minutes and explore them immediately in-game.

He has been working more recently on the simulation of levels based on voxel-based schemes of the level design. He advocates the use of such tools to avoid falling into the same traps as No Man's Sky, for which the procedural recipes were too obvious for the players.

Well, today, what do I see trending on Github and Twitter? Pix2Pix, or the generation of realistic images based on labels or even just edges. And all this is learnt automatically for every application using the same algorithm wich auto-tunes the most adequate cost/reward function. We are already there: unsupervised learning is at the door.

Just imagine what kind of tools will be available in the near future? Draw the scheme of a pair of shoes, and the computer takes a realistic photo of them. Make a quick voxel-based landscape, and dang, you get Skyrim landscapes or Grand Theft Auto cities.

When we will get Beyond Good & Evil 2, my mind will be blown, I am sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom